Chapter 2

My Precious one

~Taeyeon’s Pov~

I froze when I saw her face, the face that I longed to see yet the one who becomes my source of pain. She turned to our table and I could tell she also surprised when she saw us, Hyoyeon waved at her and yelled hello to her which she returned almost like robotically and with a smile that didn’t reached her eyes.

“Hey Tiff, fancy meeting you here” said Hyoyeon which made me glared at her. If looks could kill, then I’m sure she’ll be dead at least 7 times already. Fany was merely waved back as she made her way to the table. Suddenly I noticed the only empty seat in this table was beside me, quickly I looked around the table just to noticed everyone else sat with their respective partners, even Hyo brings her girlfriend; Nicole; along with her. From the corner of my eyes I could see Fany was a little bit hesitant to sat down beside me, I sighed before standing up surprising everyone

“I have to go. I remember there’s something I have to finish before the due date. Thank you for inviting me girls, see you later” I bowed a little before walked out of that place, when I went pass her I swore I heard she called my name but I was too engrossed in my own thoughts to fully noticed it.  I could barely hold my tears before it finally flowing from my eyes once I’m out of that place. Although I miss her, but I still don’t have the courage to fully face her, I started to regret my confession to her, if only I didn’t confessed then none of this pain would be present and I would be still beside her, laughing and having fun together even though only as friend. I cursed the fate that brought us together like this, I cursed myself for so easily falling for her but I can’t blamed her for not returning my feeling.

~Fany’s POV~

I was still in shock when I saw Taeyeon with the rest of the girls, the memory which I tried so hard to block swimming back on my mind As I walked nearing the table, I notice that the only empty chair left was beside Taeyeon and also noticed how she tensed up when she noticed about the empty chair as well. Why it become like this? I thought that she’s my best friend, my very best friend. Part of me were blaming her for her feeling for me, if only she doesn’t feel like that then maybe right now the awkwardness around us won’t be present, I thought she was very selfish. I was startled when I heard a loud noise coming from Taeyeon who stood up rather abruptly, I didn’t paid much attention to what she’s saying although could still heard words like ‘have to go’, ‘due date’, and ‘later’. I snapped out of my daydreaming when I felt her shoulder brushed a little to mine.

“Tae…” her name rolled out of my tongue without warning. But she continue walking pass me towards the exit. A pang of pain flashed in my heart at her cold and uncaring attitude. Suddenly I felt rage erupted from inside, she was the one who caused all of this awkwardness between us by confessing to me, she’s the selfish one; not me. I was ready to follow her when Sica came and placed her palm in my shoulder.

“Sit down first Tiff”

I hate it when Jessie used that kind of tone. The tone of finality which doesn’t allow any rejection, and I hate the fact that beside that sergeant-like tone; she also has that frightening glare to added into it. Forcing me to just comply with her words; I sighed, trying to calm my raging emotion first before facing her.

“Jessie…”

“Do as what I said, Hwang” I flinched at her tone. Should’ve known better than rejecting the Ice Queen’s request, I thought. Sighing loudly I decided to just do as she said. I sat down and immediately I could feel all the stares from them, I groaned inwardly. They’re so gonna questioning me about me and Tae. Just as I finished that thought Sunny doesn’t waste her time to beat around the bushes

“Okay, spill out. What is it between you and Taeyeon? Normally both of you like literally joined at the hips and now it feels like you two are in the middle of cold war” I looked down at her question. I feel my throat tighten as the memory of what happened on my birthday that I tried so hard to block resurfaced again.

“W-what are you… talking about? T-there’s no… nothing wrong between me and… Tae…” Yeah right, who am I to kidding? Everything feels so wrong now. I could feel their entire gaze on me and honestly its start to annoy me. I’m not in the mood to be on good side all day, not now.

“What are you looking at?! Don’t put all the blame on me! She’s the one who ruining everything! The friendship we’ve built for the past years; she’s the one who destroy it by selfishly confessing to me!” I slightly raised my voice due to annoyance of their unwavering gaze. Their eyes widen at my outburst. Seohyun had her eyes casted down, while the rest; except Yulsic; still staring at me. Hyoyeon who recovered first coughed, obviously trying to kill the awkward moment. Lame I thought.

“Uh… So you didn’t accept her confession?” Sooyoung asked. Gosh! How slow this girl can be? I think I already give enough hint to say that I didn’t accept it. I rolled my eyes. “Duh… What do you think the answer?” I answered her with sarcasm. Soo looked down and I could see her cheeks getting red.

“I guess you ran away straight after she confessed, right?” Sunny asked. I sighed before nodding my head slowly.

“Unnie… I think you’re being unfair to Tae-unnie” I snapped my attention to Yoona who immediately shrink back into her seat. “I… I’m just saying, Unnie…”

“So do you think that her selfishness to confess was fair for me?” I stand up and grabbed my purse. My mood to hang out already gone by all of this interrogation about me and Taeyeon; just when I’m about to leave I felt a tug on my wrist. I looked down and saw Yul holding my wrist.

“Stop running away Tiff” I yanked my hand to release it from her grip. For the first time, I glared at Yul. And I don’t even care if Jessie would take revenge to me later on because I’m glaring at her seobang.

“It’s none of your business, Yul. I’m going home.”

I turned around and make my way out from the café; away from their questioning gaze and interrogating session. Once I’m inside my car, I sighed for the nth time today as Yuri’s word echoing inside my head.

I’m not running away from my problem… we both just need time to think clear… It’s different from running away, right?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

A/N:

Hello *wave* thank you for your comments :D

Sorry for any mis-spelling or gramatical error since English isn't my 1st language ^^" (self-excuse.... )

Anyway, I'll try to update soon before college starts =_="

 

Once again, Thank you for your comments and subscription for this fic :D

Night~