k is for kiss

the abc's of always and forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

k is for kiss

 

Their first kiss was when he kissed her right outside their university campus, right after their college graduation. She was leaving with her parents, all chattering about where to go for a celebratory dinner when he runs up to her and without preamble, takes her face in his hands and starts kissing her. Right there. In front of her parents. And everybody else who was walking by.

But Sehun didn’t care, not really. Maybe it was the exhilaration of having graduated, that sense of freedom and excitement like he could just take on the world but he knew it was more than that. It had to do more with this perfect girl right in front of him, this innocent, quirky and kind girl who stole his heart.

“I’m in love with you.” He announced once their lips parted.

She was flushed red, staring dazedly up at him. She was already wearing high heels but he was still taller than her.  “Se- Sehun…”

“Go out with me. I can’t promise you anything other than I will try my very best not to make you regret it.” He said, breathlessly, smiling widely at her.

And she is stunned. Oh Sehun rarely ever smiles. He wasn’t even close to smiling when their professor in Calculus let out an unbelievably loud fart in front of the whole class. A smiling Sehun was a rare sight and only the really lucky people get to see it. But here he was in front of her, an outstretched smile almost taking up his entire face and he was beautiful. So heart achingly beautiful.

Before she can properly answer him, he moves in front of her stunned parents who were just as amazed as her at the scene in front of them. They’ve met Sehun a few times before but only as that quiet aloof boy who was always somehow hiding behind their daughter.

“Mr. and Mrs. Kang, I’d love to date your daughter. She’s mostly the reason why I even survived college and I’d like to be with her even after all this.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter