c is for confidant

the abc's of always and forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

c is for confidant

Between the two of them, Seulgi is definitely the talker, the chatty one, the mood maker. She talks about cartoons (“I hate Pixar, they always make me cry. I thought the last straw would be Up but then they release Coco and now I don’t know what to do with my life, Hun.), about ice cream trivia (“Hun, did you know that the pink 31 hidden in the Baskin Robbins logo actually signifies  the brand’s 31 signature flavors? Isn’t that cool?”), about music (“Hun! You have to listen to Hailee Steinfeld’s new song, it’s the only thing on my playlist now.”) and pretty much just everything (“Hun, hey Hun, if there was a zombie apocalypse and I turned into a zombie, will you…will you kill me?”).

And Sehun would listen to her. He lives for these conversations, these moments where he gets to know her deepest thoughts, her deepest feelings because aside from the fact that she has one of the weirdest thought processes of anybody he has ever met, he loves that she trusts him; trusts him with even the littlest things that cross her mind and that makes him feel special.

Seulgi makes him feel important. So much that in the event she does turn into a zombie, he knows he wouldn’t have half the heart to harm her but instead allow himself to be attacked by her so they can both be zombies and maybe terrorize the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter