r is for ramen

the abc's of always and forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

r is for ramen

Sehun remembers the first time he saw Seulgi. Well, technically, he first saw her at the freshman orientation his first year in college. She was sitting in the row in front of him and the only reason he ever noticed her was that she was talking incessantly about the flavors of ramen with a friend.

 He thought she was annoying and boisterous and with everything else that that day (noisy colleagues, the stale lasagna he had for breakfast, some random girl at the cafeteria who spilled orange juice on his shirt), he was close to ditching orientation. When he hears the girl saying, “Actually, I’ve tried ramen mixed with ketchup and it’s actually not the worst thing”, Sehun cringes and decides it’s the last straw.

He hightails it out of there.

 

Years later…

“Hun, it’s not horrible, I promise.” Seulgi urges him, a ketchup bottle in her hand.

“No.” He eats his ramen across the table from her, keeping his bowl safe from her and her silly food experiments.

She bites her lip, thinking of a way to make him cave. “Okay, okay, let’s make a deal. How about you also choose something silly I could mix in my ramen?”

“Or…” He looks pointedly at her. “We could just enjoy our food like normal people.”

“Oh comeon, Sehun, that’s no fun at all.”

He sighs. “Fine. But you’re gonna regret this.”

She claps her hands. “Yaay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter