CONTRACT

The Destined To Be

 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!" Junho said.

"Well, what are you doing here?" Minji said.

 

#@$##^&^&$%$*&(*^$@#!$(^&%*&%^%&*^(^

*THE TWO ARE BICKERING*

 

"STOP! You two are so noisy, Everyone out,  Ms.Kim come here!" JYP shouted.

*everyone goes out of the room*

"I'm sorry but as Kim Minji's current guardian, I will have to listen to every word you're telling her." Minho asked JYP.

"Fine then." JYP replies.

 

 

*Meanwhile, outside...*

"Yah Junho, do you know each other?"  Wooyoung asked.

"Well, not really.." Junho replied sheeply.

"Then what hyung?" Chansung blurted out.

"Is she the loud but cute girl you're talking about?" Nichkhun asked Junho.

"Neh.." Junho said.

"You're red." Junsu said to Junho.

"Whenever you see the girl you're red, even if not you're still red. Is that from anger or is it because you're in love?" Taecyeon asked Junho while smiling.

"Well, I don't really know....." *2pm staring at Junho* " AISH!! Stop starring at me!!" Junho shouted.

*2PM and the staff laughs*

"Well I didn't get a chance to see her clearly because everything was so fast." Chansung chimed.

"Yeah......" 2PM said.

 

*Inside the meeting room*

"Here is my offer Ms.Kim, you'll be a special trainee of our company but you will have to be always with your mentors." JYP said.

"Always?" Minho and Minji asked.

"As in always like seeing together or living together?" Minho worriedly asks.

"..............................................." Minji waited for the answer.

"Yes, both of them." JYP replied.

"WHAT!" Minho and Minji replied together.

"Well, it's not really an original plan but it will help Ms.Kim more on her training." JYP explained.

"I acce-----" Minji was cut out by Minho. 

"SHE WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT AGREEMENT! Living together with 6 men in one roof!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Minho shouted.

"No don't listen to him. Give me the pen and the contract." Minji said happily.

*JYP gives Minji a pen*

"Oh no young lady, give me the pen!!!" Minho said to Minji.

*Minho being held by JYP*

"Mister, please calm down, you can trust me, the company and 2pm." JYP said to Minho.

"DONE!!!  So Mr. Park, were are my trainers?" Minji asked JYP.

"I think you're not familiar with them that much. You already saw them,  2PM members are your trainers they will teach you everything you need to know. You'll start next week living with them." JYP said to Minji.

*MINJI DUMBFOUNDED*

"That man I called old.... Is he in 2pm.?????" Minji asked.

 

MINJI POV:

PLEASE SAY NO!!! PLEASE SAY NO!!! NONOONONONONONONONON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END OF POV

 

"Yes, of course...." JYP replied.

 

 

 

SHOOT!!!!

(DoodleDarryl gave me the idea... KEKEKE :))

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's been awhile that I did not update. Been very busy for our prom.

HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!!

:)

COUPLE OF THE DAY!!!!
:CHARLAINE!!!!!!

<3