INTRODUCTION TO THE LOUD GIRL!!!

The Destined To Be

 

It was a very sunny morning when Minji waked up on her bed. It was a cheerful and peaceful day. Birds are singing in pitch. Minji looks at her alarm clock and -------

 

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,I"m LATE!!!"

 

*RUNS DOWN THE STAIRS*

"Grandma, why didn't you wake me up!!!"  I shouted.

"Little Girl, why are you shouting at your Grandma!!! You have no respect!!!!" Starts hitting me with a stick on my head.

"Mianhe Grandma and stop that!!! It hurts....." Pouting with puppy eyes.

"It's your fault my dear, the alarm went on but you didn't even budge on your bed. Young lady you need to learn how to be responsibe if you want to be successful and meet a man that is right for you and of course it starts with........."

 

MINJI POV:

"There she is again, blabbing about my future!!! I just want to have a normal, happy life.... And to start off, a yummy breakfast to!!! I'm SO hungry I could eat an elephant!!!! FOOD!!! FOOD!!!" T.T

END OF POV

 

"........ then you will have a family and have grandkids and talk to them just like me in the future. Run along my grandchild, I'll just give you an excuse letter so that you can go to school today. And don't forget your manners, and don't be so loud in the morning and stop starring!!!!" Grandma said or nagged.

Minji pouted, " Can't I have breakfast first? I'm really hungry!!!!"

Grandma smiled and said to her loving grankid, " NO!!!! You're late and it's your fault for not eating last night!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!, I HATE MY LIFE!!!!!!!!" Minji shouted while running out of the house.

"YAH!!!! Little Girl!!! Don't shout, your disturbing our neighbors and I told you not to be so loud!!!!" Grandma shouted.

 

MINJI POV:

HELLO!!! My name is Minji. Full name: Kim Minji and I'm 16 years old. I live in my parents houe with my loving Grandma. My parents are in America working their butts off for their own entertainment. They can't even spare time for their only daughther!!!! My Oppa is spending his time on his boarding school since his a responsible adult.... well, he says he is. Well anyway here I am walking to school when a man suddenly bumped into me that turn my world upside down.

END OF POV

"YAH!!! BABO!!!"

Said the man.

 

 

Sorry if the first chapter was crappy. I'm not really good into writing stuff but hope you enjoy the first one.

COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!!

Can you guess  who is the man Minji bumped into, STAY TUNED!!! :)