FATED MEETING

The Destined To Be

 

"YAH!!!! BABO!!!!"

said the man.

 

"Yah!!! Watch were your going little girl!!! You should not run in the streets or you might get an accident!!!" The man said.

"AISHH!!! I'm sorr......... ------------------....................--------------------" Minji suddenly stops.

"YAH!!! Why are you shouting to me!!!!! Did you not see me run on the streets, are you blind old man!!!' Minji suddenly snaps.

"Yah!!! I'm not an old man... And you're the one who ran into me!!!" the man tells Minji.

"DID NOT" ------- MINJI

"DID TOO" ----- MAN

"DIDNOTDIDNOT" ------- MINJI

"DIDTOODIDTOO" ------ MAN

 

*A FEW MINUTES OF FIGHTING* (Got tired of writing their fight scenes)

*KKKKRRRRIIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!!*

 

"OMO!!!! I'm  SO LATE!!!!!!" See you later old man!!!" Minji shouted while running toward her school.

"I TOLD YOU I"M NOT OLD!!!!!" the man shouted.

 

*AT SCHOOL*

"Did I made it?????" *LOOKS AROUND*  "YES!!!!" Minji said proudly to herself.

"Actually sunbae you didn't.........." a girl said.

"Please spare me!!!! I won' t do it AGAIN!!!" Minji pouted.

"Well.... I'll see what I can do sunbae." the girl said nervously.

"THANK YOU!!!" hugs the girl............................

 

"NO!!!!"

 

The two girls immediately looked for the voice.

"Oh, good morning Minho" Minji greeted him energeticly.

"Don't be so happy about it.... DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL!!!!" Minho shouted.

"NOOOO!!!! Why are you doing this to me!!! I thought you were my bestfriend!!!!" Minji shouted.

"As the disciplinary officer of this school I need to punish you for coming to school late for 3 weeks straight!!!!" Minho said.

"SO UNFAIR!!!!" Minji said.

"Go to class" Minho ordered.

"Yes Sir.." the girl quickly replied and ran towards her classroom.

"Fine.... have a good day OPPA!!!!!!!" Minji said while going to class herself.

"Don't skip classes Minji!!!" Minho said

 

MINHO POV:

"She's so happy today and loud... Maybe something's up or she's really energetic?"

END OF POV

 

*While the man...*

 

JUNHO POV:

"Aish!!! That girl is so loud, this is what I get for being so nice to the Hyungs and Chansung to buy them ice cream.."

 

*AT THE STORE*

"6 ice creams please....."

END OF POV

 

 

 

 

 

I included Choi Minho from SHINee cause I think he is suited for the job and because I'm also a shawol and because I am currently watching Salamander Guru

featuring SNSD's lovely leader Taeyeon.

Hope you liked it!!!