FATED ENCOUNTER

The Destined To Be

 

*JYP training room*

"Ice cream for you, for you, for you, for you, for you and for me." Junho said while giving one each to s.

"Yah! Hyung, why did you gave us the same flavors? I want BANANA!!!" Chansung throwing tantrums at his hyung who bought and paid for the ice cream.

"Because it's tiring to pick 6 different flavors of ice cream on your own, it's a lot of pressure."  Junho said to Chansung.

"Maknae, be grateful that Junho bought us ice cream, this could be a once in a lifetime experience" Junho nagged at the maknae.

"OMO!!! This is so delicious!!! I really really like ice creams!!!" Wooyoung chirped.

The beast Taecyeon who is busy devouring the ice cream with one bite.

"Yah! Ok Taecyeon, slow down." Junsu said to Taecyeon.

*Junho thinks about the girl (or Minji) this morning*

Flashback:

"OLD MAN, OLD MAN, OLD MAN, OLD MAN..............."

End of Flashback

Nichkhun who saw Junho starring at nowhere asked him, "Are you alright Junho, is something that matter?" Nichkhun said with worry seen in his eyes.

"This morning a cute but loud girl bump into me." Junho said.

"Is our emperor in love!!! *shocked face* Wooyoung said with shock on his face.

*2pm with shocked faces*

"ANIYO! I just remembered her, it has no meaning!!! And besides that girl was so loud my eardrums can explode!" Junho said while a blush appear on his cheeks.

"Then why are you blushing?" Taecyeon asked.

"It's no----" Junho was interrupted when there manager appeared and said:

"Guys, the boss called for an emergency meeting"

"OK"

 

 

*MEETING ROOM*

JYP decided to tell the 2pm members what he has in mind. He said, "Guys, I've decided to to train a solo singer and dancer and I want you to help  her train. You'll be teaching her everything you know about music, dancing, singing and rapping."

"Sounds interesting!, and it's a her too" Nichkhun said.

"But why suddenly look for a solo artist?" Taecyeon asked.

"Because I found someone good enough to fit the job, I can't let this oppurtunity to pass. She has the talent and the attitude I am looking for." JYP said while smiling. 

 

 

*MEANWHILE, AT SCHOOL*

"YAY! Classes are over" Minji said happily while arranging her things to get ready to go home.

"KIM MINJI!!! DETENTION NOW!!!" Minho shouted through the door.

"ANIYO! I need to go somewhere.................. I'll do it tomorrow." Minji said with puppy dog eyes.

"Your aegyo won't work on me and where are you going?" asked Minho who is walking closer to Minji with his charming interrogating eyes.

"It's a secret." Minji said.

"Tell me now or I'll tell to you brother that you are keeping secrets from me!" Minho threatened Minji.

*Minji pulled the boy out of class and went to an empty corridor*

"No, please don't do that. Oppa will freak out!" Minji said.

"Then tell me, Where Are You Going?" Minho said with determination.

"Fine, I give up I'll tell you. " Minji looked around and went closer to Minho's ear.

*whispers* "I got accepted into an entertainment company." 

"YAH! Does your family even know you auditioned, are you out of your mind." Minho said.

"They will know....................................................... in time" Minji said awkwardly.

"So this is what you're happy and loud about." said Minho.

"Hey, how did you know that I was happy and loud today?" Minji asked Minho.

"You're really gullible with the things you do... *sighs*" Minho said.

"Today was really a great day except for me being late ---- for 3 staight weeks and for a certain old man this morning and I didn't ate breakfast." Minji chimed.

"When is your interview?" Minho asked.

"Today, so I need to go now. I can't keep them waiting. BYE!!!" Minji said while walking away.

*Minho grabs Minji's hand*

"No way you're going there alone. I'm coming with you." Minho said determined.

"Ok, no problem." replied Minji.

 

 

*MEETING ROOM* 

"When will we meet her?" Junho asked excitedly.

"Later, after her classes. She will come here to introduce herself. Well, I'm thinking of letting her stay at your dorm so that you can keep an eye out for her but it can be dangerous for her since you are all men." JYP said.

"No, you can trust us boss! We will take care of her!" Junsu said with gleaming eyes.

*All 2pm members, manager and JYP stared at Junsu*

"What?' Junsu asked.

"Of course we can take care of her, she's our first student." Taecyeon said. 

"Aren't you awkward around girls, Taec?" Nichkhun asked Taecyeon.

"I can handle it. Besides it's not like I will fall in love with her that fast." Taecyeon said while smiling.

"Okay then, I'll let her know of my decision later." JYP said. 

"Just don't let her become cuter than me." Wooyoung joked.

"And eating my food is strictly prohibited." Chansung said.

"Yes, we know." All of them said.

*BAM!*

*A large hitting noise at the door startled them then the door opens*

"Hello, Everyone!"

---------------------------

*Before the incident:*

*walking down the hall*

"I can't belive that were here!" Minji said excitedly.

"We'll were here so believe it." Minho said sarcasticly.

"Yah! Stop doing that!" Minji shouted.

"What?" asked Minho.

"It's not my fault that you're irritated. I even let you skip detention so now the students will think that they can break the rules and I favor students." Minho said.

*FIGHT....FIGHT...* (I get tired writing their fight scenes)

*BAM! Minji slams through the door*

"Ouch." Minji said.

"Are you alright, do you wanna take me to take you to the hospital or do you want me to take you home?" asked Minho who is worried.

"Yah, don't be like that. You're making me feel weird." Minji said.

*Minji opens the door* 

"Hello, eveyone!" 

*SILENCE*

 

Both Junho and Minji

"YOU"

"OLD MAN" - MINJI

"STUPID GIRL!" - JUNHO

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHEW! Finished it! I think it was the longest chapter I've made!

I'm happy that I've got to update even though I have busy schedules.

I'll update more! FIGHTHING!

HAPPY READING!!!!