Chapter 4

Please Teacher (anyeongz)

Yujin and Wonyoung just arrive at their classroom. Wonyoung entered first and followed by Yujin. Since their late, most of the seat are taken.

Hmmph. Am i going to sit at the back again? Wonyoung pouts.

Heyy Wonyo? Do you like to take my seat? Dongpyo said cutely.

Omo cuteeeee. Yujin said quietly. (If police doesn't exist I'll kidnapped them both.)

No it's ok. I'll just sit at the back. And you know you can't sit at the back because of your height you might not catch up. Wonyoung tease Dongpyo.

Hmmmm. Your teasing me again my future wifey? Haha do you still remember what you promised to me? You said that If i grew taller than you. You'll accept my love. Hehe Dongpyo winks at Wonyoung.

Yujin glared at Dongpyo. Right now she wants to kill someone.

How dare you dwarfy? Do you think you'll grow taller than her? In your dreams. How can you flirt with her infront of me?? Becareful with your words if you want to graduate this year. Yujin mutters to herself.

Ok guys. Please be sitted. I will now introduce myself. My name is Ms. Ahn Yujin and I'll be your Science teacher this whole year so please cooperate if you want to pass on my subject. That's all thank you. Please now introduce yourself starting from you Wonyoung. After all of you are finish introducing yourself I'll arrange your sit. I don't need any informations. I just want to know your name so please be quick so we can start our lesson now.

All of the students are now finish introducing themselves. So Yujin quickly arrange the sits. Taller one's are at the back and smaller one's are infront but Yujin want Wonyoung to sit in the front even if her height is quite tall.

Uhmmm Wonyoung can you please sit here infront? And you, you're Sakura right can you please sit at Wonyoung's chair? Please hurry up. So I can start my lesson. Yujin said.

Sakura was shocked by the act of this new teacher so she's a bit annoyed.

Why do i have  to sit at the back? Is this teacher blind? Can't she see how tall Wonyo is? Tssk. Why does Wonyo always gets alot of attention!?? Im rich,pretty and smart too but why?? The only difference on ours is she's always at the top while I'm stuck at the second. Sakura said quietly but Wonyoung and Mingyu heard it.

Hey guys look! Sakura is mad. Mingyu said and laugh.

Oh my its gettin hot in here. Yena said while she waves her hand like a fan.

Yena how many times do I have to tell you that it's hot because I'm here? Yuri replied to Yena.

If I knew this would happen i should have bought some popcorns. Hyewon said.

Guyss can you please stop this nonsense you're not helping you're just making the situation worst! Midam said.

Acting high and almighty again? Are you going to run for class president again Midam? Yohan said sarcasticly. Tssk He's acting like a leader again.

Is this the battle of Intelligence? Because if it is count me in. Chaewon said like she's challenging all of the tops.

Yujin look at their profile for a bit while the students are arguing. Yujin saw their records last year and all of them know each other because they were classmates last year. All of them are included at the top last year. 

Rankings,

1. Jang Wonyoung, 2. Miyawaki Sakura, 3.Kim Minkyu 4. Kim Yohan, 5. Jo Yuri , 6. Lee Midam, 7. Choi Yena 8. Kim Chaewon, 9. Son Dongpyo, 10. Kang Hyewon.

Yujin doesn't know how she will stop this top students, she was about to say something when a strong sound caught their attention, someone open the door. It's so strong that the door might break into half because it hits the wall.

He..Hey guys? Im sorry I didn't mean to do that its because i thought It was heavy so I push the door as strong as I can. Minjoo smiled but deep inside she's embarassed.

Minjoo? Chaewon ask? She can't believe that the girl from last year who follows her everyday was now her classmate. You're amazing Minjoo from last to first section that's quite unbelievable. Chaewon was amazed how hardworking Minjoo is just to stay beside her.

I told you, I'll do anything just to be with you. Minjoo said and wink to Chaewon.

W..what was that? Chaewon blushes because of what Minjoo said. It's the first time she heard that sweet words coming from Minjoo. M..Minjoo you idiot. Chaewon said.

By the way Im sorry Im late maa-.....W..what the hell are you doing here? Ms. Ahn???? Minjoo accidentally said that word to her new teacher infront of her new classmates. Ughhhh My highschool life is ruined why??? There are 7billion people on Earth but why you? Why did you became my teacher when I almost reach my goal??? If Ms. Ahn talks about my embarrasing moments when I was a kid its all over......Minjoo mutters to herself she looks like someone who has a relative who just died.

Minjooo you idiot???? How can you be at this section. I thought it was someone's name!? Ughhhh Why Minjoo??? You should becareful with your mouth because if u reveal my Identity I'll definitely wont give you a passing grade and I'll definitely kill youuu. Yujin glared at Minjoo like she's ready to send Minjoo in her next life.

Watdafuc. Why is she staring at me like that. I should find an empty seat quickly. 

Minjoo sit next to Chaewon because its the only seat left.

I think I'll be sitting here Chaewon~ah. Atleast there's an angel beside me. But Yujin's aura is scary.

O..ok class I'll start my lesson now so please cooperate specially you Minjoo! 

Yujin didn't notice that Wonyoung's been staring at her since Minjoo came and Wonyoung find it cute.

Being a teacher might be hard for her since she's too young to handle us :3. Wonyoung mutters to herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So hi guysss Im so sorry if my grammars are wrong. If there's problem please leave a comment. And for those who read chapter 1-3 thank yoh guysss I really appreciate it~