Chapter 6

Please Teacher (anyeongz)

Hi guysss.....It's been 84 years you know😆

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's already 7pm. Wonyoung just got home.....she keeps thinking what happen earlier.

Ahhhhh I almost got a heart attack Wounyoung said to herself making a confuse face. She's my first kiss watdahel. How can she take my first ughhhh but.....SWEET.....watdahel am I talking about?? It's not sweet Wonyo come to your senses *slaps herself* She's child abuse right??? If she wants a kiss why didn't she ask me? *Slaps herself again* Wonyooo stooop. How will I face her tommorrow? It's really embarrassing and what if it happens again?? What do I do. *Wonyoung lies to her bed* I can't even sleep. Why do I keep thinking about her? I can just avoid her tommorrow. *Wonyoung shuts her eyes and sleeps*

Hmm? It's morning already? Wonyoung said stretches her hand like she usually do but she stop when she hiuit someone. Wa..watdahel? This is my room who is this? Wonyoung can't recognize this person because it was covered by a blanket. Wonyoung pulled the blanket. She was surprise only to see her teacher sleeping on her bed. 

*Watdahel* Wonyoung accidentally shouts because she was Surprise. 

Why is it so loud in the morning?? Ms. Ahn ask Wonyoung.

How did you get in here? Wonyoung ask back?

Its not important baby....let me give you a morning kiss *Yujin sits on Wonyoungs hips and kiss Wonyoung on the lips* Do you like it? Yujin ask.

What are you doing Ms. Ahn you can't do this specially at my house I can report you at the police for ual harrassing and tresspassing! Wonyoung said.

So don't you like it? Yujin ask while pouting

No it's not that Ms. Ahn I like it but we're both girls we can't do things like this specially at my house If my father finds out he's going to kill me. 

No your father won't find out about this if you won't tell him ok? Yujin kisses Wonyoungs lips again. Wonyoung finds it much sweeter than before maybe because it's not a force anymore . Wonyoung wraps her arm on Yujin's neck she doesn't want to to stop because she really likes how Yujin kisses her. Yujin enters her toungue on Wonyoungs mouth. Wonyoung can't resist because it feels so good that she wants to take her clothes off because of the heat building up inside her body. She's now unbottoning her uniform one by one. Yujin stops for a minute. Yujin starts to explore Wonyoungs upper body with her hands. Yujin grab those squishy t*ts of Wonyoung and starts to play with her nipp*e. 

Ughhh Ms. Ahn ughh not there. Wonyoung said and keeps . 

Yujin didn't listen to her and start her . Is this your first time Wonyo? It's ok I'll teach you Yujin said and continue to her . 

M-Ms A-Ahn y-your knee.... Wonyoung said because Yujin keeps hitting her private part with her knee. 

Ohh sorry baby I didn't do it on purpose Yujin said and smirk. Look baby you're already wet down here. Wonyoung moan because she feels Yujin's breath on her private part. 

Yujin insert two fingers on Wonyoungs. It's really tight I can tell that you're Wonyoung. 

Wonyoung screams in pain but she covers because her father might hear her.

M-Ms Ahn pl..please be gentle I-It hurts down there and It feels weird. I might c*m quickly if u do it recklessly. Wonyoung said. she's now tearing up.

Yujin starts to move her fingers slowly but a few minutes later it's getting faster.

Ms. Ahn I can't take it anymore I'm going to- 

Suddenly someone knock on Wonyounggs room and they heard a manly voice.

Wonyoung? Are you awake? Get up now you're going to be late again. I'm going to enter.

Oh sh*t it's my father. Ms Ahn hide!! 

But before Yujin can hide. Wonyoungs father already enter her room.

Father I can explain! Wonyoung said!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What are you talking about Wonyoung? Did you get a nightmares you're sweating too much? 

What? Wonyoung was left dumbfounded. She realize that it's just a dream.

So it was a dream!? Haha?? What a realistic dream. Wonyoung mutters to herself? 

Is there a problem sweety? His father ask with a confuse face. 

No dad. It's ok you can go now thanks for waking me up! Wonyoung replied with an awkward smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So guyss... I'm really sorry if my grammars are wrong. Sorry if It takes too long for me to update this story. I'm really busy at school. Math is killing me slowly My brain might explode soon. Thank you for those who read chapter 1-5 (i'll update next week) I really appreciate all of youuu guys lovelots.....

​​​