the battle of puddings.

Love Cohabitation

 

"So, do you want to live together with me?" 

 

A faint blush crept up Yujin's cheeks as she gazes at Minjoo expectantly before averting her eyes elsewhere, hands fiddling with the cup of coffee in her hands. The two of them were seated in one of the booths of the cafe that they first visited as a couple - and had somewhat grown fond of it since then, and Minjoo had to try her best to hold back from pouncing on younger girl seated across her to shower her with kisses, simply because how cute Yujin was at that very moment.

 

It would look uncouth for her to be doing it in public.

 

Putting that aside, Minjoo would have never anticipated Yujin to pop out the question so soon.

 

It had been roughly a year and six months since they officially dated each other and if it weren't for the fact that their friends had intervened in getting them to confess, their relationship would have probably still remain in the grey zone.

 

A classic case of poor gays not knowing how to convey their feelings to the other person despite of being hopelessly in love with them. 

 

"Live where?" a teasing grin plays on Minjoo's lips as she rests her cheek against her palm, arm leaning against the surface of the table for support. She was definitely enjoying every seconds of Yujin's cheeks turning a crimson shade deeper from before, from the embarrassment.

 

"I-I.. Uh. You know, my place. Like you're still living with your parents so I can't possibly live there," Yujin mumbles under her breath, hands curling against her jeans the moment she had let go of her drink. "I mean. I have extra space in my apartment, so yeah." 

 

"Oh? You're giving your guest room to me?" 

 

"No! I want you to live together with me in my room-" Yujin's eyes shot back up to meet hers, only for her to let out a grumbling noise when she realizes that Minjoo was very much having the time of her life teasing the younger girl, judging from the look on her face. "You're teasing me, aren't you?" 

 

"What does it look like to you?" 

 

".. I hate you." 

 

"Says the person who just asked me to move in together with her?" Minjoo couldn't help but to break into a fond laugh as she extends an arm out to gently boop Yujin on the nose, causing the latter to crinkle it afterwards. "It's a yes, by the way." 

 

And so, that was how they started their cohabitation together. 

 

 

Minjoo's brows creased in frustration when she failed to find her last cup of pudding that she had saved for herself that weekend. She swore that she had still seen it in the fridge last night after storing their leftover dinner and she hadn't seen Yujin walking around with it in her hand too, because Minjoo would have definitely noticed her girlfriend eating her precious pudding right in front of her.

 

"Yujin-ah," Minjoo calls out to the latter, who is lazily sprawled out like a huge golden retriever, face buried against a small pillow on the couch. 

 

"Yes?" Yujin replies with a muffled voice. 

 

"You ate my pudding, didn't you?" 

 

The few seconds of silence from the younger girl was enough to confirm Minjoo's suspicion. "... Did not." 

 

"Liar. I don't recall living with anyone else here other than you," Minjoo sulkily puffs out her cheeks as she made her way to the living room, only to see Yujin still laying flat on her face on the couch. 

 

"Maybe we got robbed."

 

"Do you think that there would be a robber who would just specifically take one pudding from a house?"

 

Yujin finally gets up from her position, blinking at Minjoo innocently. "The world is a scary place. You never know that there would be someone with have a hobby like that. Oh, just the thought of it is so scary," Yujin pretends to shiver at the thought and pulls the hood over her face. It's ridiculous to think that the girl had just turned twenty six last month and is still acting like a complete child.

 

Minjoo inevitably scoffs in response. "You tweeted 'This pudding taste awesome' today, didn't you?" 

 

Bullseye. 

 

Silence falls in the room once again and Yujin flails around for her phone tucked away somewhere on the couch. "How do you delete a tweet?" 

 

"How would I know?" Minjoo climbs onto Yujin's lap, squishing Yujin's cheeks in the process of getting her to confess. "You brat, you're never going to admit it. Will you?" 

 

"I think I got hacked. Hold on--" 

 

"Do you think that there would be someone who would specifically tweet that on your account?" 

 

"Like I said, the world is the scary place," Yujin's voice trailed off a little as she fiddles with her phone, only for her to beam in victory. "I figured out how to delete the tweet." 

 

Minjoo eventually sighs in defeat and ends up letting go of Yujin's face, comfortably leaning her frame against Yujin on the couch afterwards, cheek pressed against Yujin's shoulder. Minjoo might as well get a cuddle out of her girlfriend if she's not going to be able to eat her pudding that night. There's always next time if she's going to get her revenge on Yujin. "Whatever then." 

 

 

Yujin was greeted with the sight of Minjoo sitting on the floor of the living room, right in front of the coffee table with a cup of pudding placed in front of her, the moment she reached home right after work. 

 

Minjoo seems to be sleeping too, judging from her stance and the fact that she had her eyes closed - though it seemed to be an odd way of sleeping since Minjoo still has her back straight despite of having her eyes shut but whatever.

 

Her girlfriend had always had a few quirky traits to her and Yujin loves her the way she is.

 

Yujin quietly makes her way to her girlfriend and attempts to wave her hands in front of Minjoo as a means to check on whether she is in fact sleeping. 

 

Oh well.

 

A heave of sigh escapes from Yujin as she carefully places the bag of puddings that she had gotten from the mart earlier on her way home, right in front of Minjoo to compensate for the pudding she had stolen from Minjoo the day before.

 

Honestly speaking, she was planning on surprising Minjoo too with it but since Minjoo is already asleep...

 

Yujin then settled down in front of the coffee table, staring at Minjoo's features quietly as the girl continues to sleep without much care in the world. 

 

"You're really pretty," Yujin whispers to no one in particular and flushes a little when her eyes involuntarily travelled down to Minjoo's lips, a thought immediately forming in her head. "Sorry for this by the way," she says and leans over the table to steal a peck from Minjoo's lips, quickly shuffling on her feet to run away to the washroom to finally wash up, afraid on getting caught by the older girl for what she had just done.  

 

Little did she know however, Minjoo was very much awake from the beginning. 

 

Minjoo instantly buries her face against her palms the moment Yujin leaves her behind, cheeks blushing at the fact that Yujin had just stolen a kiss from her without her knowledge.

 

Her plan on catching Yujin in the act of stealing her pudding after setting the trap herself had failed. 

 

Minjoo did ended up catching Yujin in the act of stealing something else instead but why does it felt like she still lost?

 

Yujin 2 - 0 Minjoo

 


Author's Note - This would be like little episodes of Jinjoo living together :D Hence short chapters but fluff, fluff, fluff though. Follow me @izawanchu and feel free to hit me up!