You can't live without him

I Love You 3000
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon and Jimin are having candle light dinner in a fancy restaurant. This is the best place for them to have a date since it's around mountain there's no so much people. 

It seems romantic but jimin feels nayeon was being more silent than usual. It happens everytime she has some problems or feel tired. 

"Do you really want to meet me ?". 

"Of course I do". Faked smile. He could know she was lying. 

"If it's real then why do you keep lowering your head ? you're not eating your food and talk less". 

"See.. I look at your face". Look his face while smiling. 

She tried to talk about everything without realizing she keep talking about jeongyeon. 

Jeongyeon this and Jeongyeon that..

The guy was getting annoyed. He took deep sigh several times. 

He just heard whatever she said without giving too much attention toward her. 

Suddenly nayeon stop talking.. she was spacing out. 

Jimin was staring at her... she seems in a deep thought about something. 

"Jeongyeon-ah...". Both of their eyes were in the wide shock when nayeon said the name unintentionally in front of her boyfriend.  

Got up from his seat, he was in anger "you want to meet Jeongyeon, not me". Shift his feet, he leaves nayeon walking out of the restaurant. 

"Jimin-ah I didn't meant to.." she holds his hand try to stop him walking. 

"I won't break up with but you.. you don't seem really love me". 

"I love you jimin-ah ...I have promblems with her that's why I was thinking about her". 

"Was that so ? Let's not meet each other for awhile I won't hear you talk about that rude girl". Loosened his hand from her. 

"Jimin-ah I'm sorry don't leave me". Nayeon was in tears but the guy keep on walking, leaving her alone in the middle of the night. 

She sat at the chair... Crying all alone. 

Do I really love him ? But why I should say her name in front of him. 

Jeongyeon-ah how can I go home ? 

It's all your fault why did you sleep with her ? 

Why should you fall in love with her ?

And Why I keep thinking about it ?

She dials her number. 

"Jeongyeon-ah". Crying loudly. 

"What happened ? Where are you".

"I don't know how to go home, I'm at chongdu restaurant". Between her sobs. 

                                        ******

Jeongyeon arrived at the place. 

When nayeon saw her coming, she hugged her immediately. 

Crying in her arms. 

"Were you with him ? Where is he ?". 

"I won't talk about him. Let's leave". Pull her hand out of the place. 

Why ? Are you in a fight wit him ? You won't even talk about the bad things those he did to you. 

You are always like this you never tell me the reasons why he makes you crying. 

You try to hide his bad side from me while he keep making you cry, that's why I hate him.

On the way to their dorm  Nayeon keep staring at jeongyeon who is driving. 

I could understand why jennie let you touch her and girls are surrounding you. You look attractive even more when you were driving. 

If you were guy I'm sure I would fall for you. 

You came to me when I need you the most even fetch me when the place was so far from our dorm. 

You even treat this girl that you don't like sweetly. 

The ringing of the taller girl's phone break the slientness. 

"Eonni could you help me to pick up the phone call". She saw "jenjen" on her phonescreen. 

Nayeon put the phone near her ears. There's something happened to jennie. 

"What happened ?" Nayeon asked her. You seem so worried about her.

"I'm gonna fetch her first before we go to the dorm". 

"you can go to her, I'm just gonna take taxi". she opened the car's door ready to leave. 

"Are you crazy ?! Just stay! you think I'll let you go alone". She pulled her hand.

She looks at the taller girl who is in another  phone call wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter