Number one

I Love You 3000
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I was your number one  and I always want to be your number. 

As the time passing by you change alot.. I change alot 

We change.. 

 Is it begun since you met momo ? It was getting more because of her but you have changed since you were in second year of high school. 

When you were in the first year of high school I was never given cold shoulder by you. You were always being a sweet puppy who have never been barking like a papillon.

But then you have never given me an Ideal reaction to every jokes that I gave to you. 

You always give stern stare.. or yelling at me 

While you treat other girls sweetly.. should I say their name ? Momo, bona, mina, tzuyu ... there's alot!

And now you even slept with my friend . 

"I hate you". Nayeon was crying at the restroom of their dorm since she found out jeongyeon was sleeping with her bestfriend. 

Why should I cry for her ? Disgusting!

She stop crying, went outside the restroom since momo has yelled because she need to go poop.

"Eonnie are you crying ?".  Momo notice her red nose.

Stood by the doorstep she found jeongyeon was sitting at the couch. 

"No.. I have flu". answered the question from dancing mochine and she pretend sneezing while Jeongyeon was staring at her.

"Oh jeongyeon you have comeback, have you had a breakfast ?". She ask jeongyeon casually. 

"I have... delicious sandwich that jennie has made for me". 

"Owh yeah she is a good chef". Laughing awkwardly. 

"Yeah she is not like someone else who didn't even know how to use knife". 

"Here you go again, I try to not have an argument with you but you .. she has boyfriend what are you expecting from her ?". 

Jeongyeon chuckled "Not your business, I have right to fall in love". Got up from her seat she left nayeon speechless. 

As she went to her room jeongyeon heard nayeon was saying his name. "Jimin-ah wait I'm on the way". She was on the phone call.

I thought she might be jealous or anything but not.. all she cares is just about him I'm nothing more than just a close friend. I regret again and again why should they meet ?..

Six years ago sungwoon, jimin, nayeon and I were taking the same bus to go to JYP building they want to visit our company.

The bus was so crowded, we didn't get seat so we had to stand but nayeon couldn't stand for too long because of accident that happened to her.  I was so confused nayeon seem hold the pain by her hand upon my shirt. I her hair as she lean her head upon my chest.

Still in pain.. Jimin was staring at her in concerned. He takes off his bag, put it on the floor of the bus and ask nayeon to sit on it. 

"Just sit, just there some of clothes in it" he smiled at nayeon. 
"Thank you". she moves away  from me and sit on his bag. 

Why couldn't I have that kind of idea...

They were geting close and close... she just came to me when she was sad. 

I'm just her pain killer being a clown to make her laugh. Everything on me could make her laugh even the careness that I gave to her.

Nayeon knows that I prefer girl. 

Does she know that I'm in love with her ? I don't know but when I was in the first year of high school when  I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter