I want to be your Iron Man

I Love You 3000
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I love thor". Jihyo said on Vlive. 

"And I love Iron man". That's you, you said you love Iron man.  I hope that I can be your Iron man. 

But you ...

"Actually Momo can do anything by herself she just slow but Jeongyeon does everything for her". One day you said, I did everything for her because I love to be leaned on by others. 

I also try to be someone who can do anything for you but you're hoping someone else to be on my position everytime I help you. 

You said in front of public that you can't live without me, and I'm happy to hear that. 

But I know the truth.. I'm nothing more than just your close friend.

You  always flirt with me in front of everyone and they know that I seem to hate it alot, everytime you act cute for me. I really hate it not because I hate you but I just hate the truth that you just play with me. That's the way you make fun of me. 

We have been close friends since long time ago, when we met at the practice room around nine or eight years ago. 

 you are one year older than me but I was your senior at JYP. I went to the same high school with you since we've been close. 

We always went to school together, you wait for me even though you have class earlier. 

I'm really sorry that I've Made you late.

I said to you "you don't need to wait for me" but you said "it's okay I'm the one who want to be with you".

I was so touched by your words but not again when you continued the sentence "I'm just kidding". You hit me on my shoulder.

"because you have such creepy expression no one would dare to bother me that's why I'm with you. 

You're always joking until I'm suffocated by your jokes. 

I don't know anymore which one Is true. 

After class we were staying at the roof top of our school building to enjoy sunset from There. 

"Jeongyeon-ah". 

"Hmm". I said while starting at the view. 

"I want to say something". I turn my head to see your serious expression.

"Just say it, don't make me curious". 

"I think about you every day, minutes, seconds, when I eat, take a shower, study, at class, go to pee or even when I poop.. I think about you and then I realized that I love you..". 

She loves me.. ? Jeongyeon stared at her. 

"Really ?". She said.

"I'm just kidding haha". She hit me as usual.

I knew you wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter