"I can't live without yoo"

I Love You 3000
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

What a bull that you said to our fans. 

You can't live without me that's a lie. 

"Why are you always being so nuisance, huh ?". She yell at jeongyeon.

"You think who is nuisance in this group, you! You have a date you'll ruin our career". 

"Jeongyeon stop it ! You are too much". Jihyo tried to seperate them and other members were also surrounding them. They were in their dorm after finishing their schedule at music show. 

"Yah company don't even have problem with it as long as I don't get caught by 'dispath' !".

"What's wrong with this company they said that by dating we could ruin our group  but they let you have a date ..are you a princess or what ?!". Jeongyeon chuckled sarcastically. 

"I'm not the only one here who have boyfriend. Jihyo she also has boyfriend! Momo, sana, mina even tzuyu  are having crush on a guy and they are in process to be in relationship". Jeongyeon was looking at every members those she said. Why am I the only one who didn't know about that ? Momo.. you always try to calm me.. Sana always tried to flirt with me and mina.. we were always there for each other..Tzuyu you're still young and  Jihyo she is the leader, but why ?! 

"Chaeyoung and dahyun they haven't told me the detail while ..you...you don't even care about guy!".

"It's only you so don't bother us we have right to fall in love and company also let us". 

Yeah it seems that I'm the only one who doesn't even have interest in guy..

"Okay okay just do whatever you all want to do but  Just be careful..I'm sorry to yell at you". I said to her as I left dorm wearing my hoodie and my mask to cover my face. 

"Where are you gonna go ? It's late!"  I heard jihyo was yelling "yah yoo jeongyeon" I keep walking away without bohering myself to look at her. 

I'm at Han river crying by myself.. I remember when we're trainees, nayeon and I were going to this place alot. We came to this place everytime we had a hard time as trainees but now she doesn't even need me anymore.

I stop crying, wiping my tears and got up from my seat begin to walk looking for food since I'm so hungry. 

It's  late night the road is quite .... there's no so much people. 

I was looking around and stop walking when I saw a familiar girl at the laundry shop taking off her outer clothes and just left her tight black swim suit that she wears. As she has done putting the white dress inside the laundry machine, she sat on the chair in front of it. 

"What the hell is she doing .. how if there's someone taking her picture"  

I should cover her before there's another people who passing by this road. 

I went inside the door that was behind her back she didn't notice I was coming. 

I put my hoodie around her as I sat beside her, the hoddie could cover her body and her face little bit. 

She gave a glare at me "Thanks but I don't need it". she gave back the hoodie to me. 

"You're an Idol how if there's someone who taking your picture in this lingerie". The clothes was showing her body too much. 

"It's swim suit". 

" are you gonna swim ? But there's no a pool here". jeongyeon looks around the place.

Is she trying to make me laugh ?

"I don't care.. just leave me!". I want to punch that annoying face which always she show on MV that people call it swag. 

"But I care, you're too precious.. don't show it to random person". I said pull down the hoodie force her to wear it. 

"You're the random person ". She was checking the person from head to toe. Jeongyeon has long browned hair and wore black beanie with white long sleeves t- shirt. She was even more cool when she wore the black hoodie that she hold.

"What?! I'm nayeon's friend didn't you know me ?". She took off her mask that cover her face. 

"I know you". She chuckled "she must be so happy having a friend like you". 

"Why ?". The taller girl furrowed her brows waiting for the answer.

"Nothing..so why are you here ? Are you a stalker ?". 

"Hell no! I was looking around to enjoy the night and accidentally I saw you". Jennie was smiling a bit when she saw her reaction "How about you ?".

"I stayed at my boyfriend's apartment but then...".

"Boyfriend ?!". She was so surprised because the girl just debut for two years but already have boyfriend." But you just have debuted for two ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter