The "L" Prank

Draft Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Had you ever wondered about your best friend’s romance life? That was what on Im Nayeon’s mind right now. When she and Myoui Mina were best friends for years since childhood.

At first, Nayeon never cared about it since it’s Mina’s personal life. But, her classmate Jeongyeon, as curious as a cat, asked Nayeon if she ever knew about who’s the lucky one who ever dated Mina. Amusingly, she didn’t. And now she’s wondering too.

True that whoever dated Mina, that person might be lucky. Very lucky. She’s pretty inside out. She’s an idol for nerds because she’s too damn smart. If you believed that God didn’t exist, so Mina was the right definition of perfect. Her romance life wasn’t counted.

Nayeon knew Mina since she and her family moved to Korea, became Nayeon’s neighbor when she’s 6 years old. They didn’t go to same schools until they went to a same university. Now they’re dorm mates. Since they’re not strangers, they talked about everything. Till Nayeon realized, they, or she could say ‘Mina’, never talked about her romance life.

It’s ridiculous if no one liked Mina. In reality, Nayeon got frustrated sometime when everyone asked her Mina’s number, gave their gifts to Mina or even used her as matchmaker. Nayeon of course let Mina knew about those things, but a simple shook of her head already told Nayeon that Mina didn’t care about it. It also told Nayeon that Mina probably was still single. And both didn’t talk about it any further.

It’s one day, when Jeongyeon just asked Nayeon to do something crazy she never thought. Both were watching some youtube videos at cafeteria. Their favourites, prank videos. With smirk eyes, Jeongyeon saw a recommended video. “A Lesbian Prank to My Best Friend”. Nayeon didn’t catch it at first, until Jeongyeon pointed her phone to Nayeon repeatedly.

“Jeong, don’t.”

“Why? Aren’t you curious too?”

“But that’s too crazy! Mina won’t claim me as her friend anymore if I do that.”

“Doubt it. C’mon Nayeon, just said sorry if she gets mad, that’s how a prank works.”

And here she was. In their sharing room, waiting for Mina. She’s nervous for real. She did many crazy things before like wearing a box on her head when it’s raining or giving her professor a chocolate right in the class to calm his anger. But this one was the craziest. If succeed, it became a gate for her to know Mina’s romance life. Like how she would react. If not, she didn’t get anything and might lose her friendship.

Few minutes later, Mina opened the door, indicating that her class was over. Just like a normal day, what they went through that day became the first topic in their conversation. When Nayeon saw Mina didn’t have anything to do, except boringly turned t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter