Flirtutor

Draft Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone in school knows who's Im Nayeon. Yes, she's the queen bee. The head turner. How? Well, no one can blame since she's the captain of cheerleader team, beautiful from head to toe, so damn rich and has Seungjae-the captain of basketball team-as her boyfriend. Being a queen bee is such a prestigious thing for her, and she doesn't want to let it go until she graduates. But, will she graduate?

That's the problem here. She's everything, but not in her study. But it's not Im Nayeon if she can't get what she wants. All she has to do is take the student assistant's heart to give her the copy of paper before the test. And yes, the SA always gives her, until she brokes his heart, and the new SA comes.

Her senior year is in danger because the new SA doesn't want to give her the paper. But who's the new SA? No one knows "her" before, or maybe she's hidden all of the time, and she's Myoui Mina. 

Mina just wants to end her school life with no hardship, unlike her previous school. Right, she moved to Nayeon's school in junior year. But now, the cold human being Myoui Mina has to deal with y Im Nayeon. And she hates stupid people the most.

All Nayeon wants is a command to students there. No one knows the real reason why Nayeon tells everyone, especially the jocks, to bully Mina. Well, everyone thinks that Mina is just another nerd that they love to play with. But nope, Nayeon told Mina on the other day that she will ruin Mina's life if she doesn't give her the paper before the test.

But, this time, for the first time in her life, Nayeon doesn't get what she wants. Mina ignores all the bullies, and it makes Nayeon crazy. Until one day, Jackson, one of the jock tells her about ultimate prank for Mina where every student will throw her a raw egg. 

But when it comes the day, Nayeon suddenly feels guilty to Mina and tells everyone to stop. Everyone, including Mina's gay best friend Bambam, thinks that Nayeon is the hero for stopping a student to get bullied. But not Mina, she glares at Nayeon full of angriness and disgusted.

Even after all the bully things, Nayeon still has the courage to meet Mina. And, it's not Im Nayeon if she doesn't have a ridiculous idea. If the bully things can't change Mina, how if she tries to get Mina's heart first? Ridiculous isn't it? But she's well aware that not only boys, but girls are over her heels too. So she makes a deal with Mina. If Mina says "I love you" first to Nayeon, then she must give Nayeon the paper.

It's not a deal if Mina doesn't get anything from it, right? She knows too that Nayeon's popularity is crazy, even the gay Bambam tells she's perfect everyday. So, Mina agrees with her, but Nayeon must join in theatrical music club and play for school end festival if Nayeon says "I love you" first to Mina. Even Nayeon secretly loves acting and singing, but joining the club is such a suicide for her popularity since everyone believes that the club is bunch of nerds. But Nayeon takes the deal since she's sure that Mina will say those three words first.

Nayeon is sure, but not until she realized on how to make Mina falls for her. She's a girl, and Nayeon never knows how to flirt a girl. Once she wears y outfits in front of Mina at school, but all she gets is embarrassment.

She comes to theatrical hall where Mina's collecting musical sheets, and tries to "seduce" Mina. She doesn't think before that cold Mina can flirt back. She lost her defense when Mina walks closer to her, until she realizes that what Mina does is so gentle. Mina gives her jacket to her so everyone stop staring at Nayeon's body. And that's the first time Nayeon feels someone cares for her, for real. But wait. She wants to flirt Mina, not the other way around! 

Nayeon can't hold it by herself. She needs a help. And finally, she tells her best friends-Jihyo, Sana, Momo-about the deal. Sana and Momo are amazed with Nayeon's brilliant idea to get the paper. But there's Jihyo, the rational one, who warns Nayeon how if she falls for Mina first. Not only joining theatrical club, but being a gay in school is a suicide for her popularity too.

But she can't help it, she needs the paper the most. Her father cuts her allowance and even makes her to go home before 10 pm after a teacher told him about Nayeon may not graduate because her grade is getting down day by day. She loves her father so much, and she knows how hard he raises her alone since her mother passed away when she's only 5 years old because of sick. She doesn't want to disappoint him. And suddenly, Sana gives her a more ridiculous idea on how to get Mina's heart. Flirtutor.

Everyone knows how smart Sana in flirting things, she even flirts captain of female basketball team Yoo Jeongyeon. So she knows well about this flirtutor. She tells Nayeon to ask Mina to tutor her. But, secretly, she can do flirting while Mina's tutoring her. She believes Mina will take it since she's a nerd who loves to study. And in Nayeon's fascination, Mina agrees when she asks her.

The flirtutor session is started in Mina house when Mina doesn't even know how Nayeon got her address. Mina's mom welcome her warmly, she also bows politel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter