Pink truth and overwhelmed hazel.

When Summer and Winter dance

Waving her hand and looking back at Taeyeon and Tiffany, Seulgi and Irene say goodbye to the warrior’s older sister and the Summer muse who are looking at them from afar.

“Let’s go.” Irene turns her horse and looks at the Queen. “We are not so far.”

The Queen turns and nods, she gives a last look to the older couple and smiles before making her horse gallop fast.

Irene also gives a last look and nods before following the Queen.

The warrior is the one who starts leading as always, the light blonde follows her fastly and starts noticing how slowly but surely the territory is changing, even the weather feels less hot, it feels…

“Fresh and calm.” Seulgi thinks and sees around without distracting herself too much, she sees they’re starting to enter a forest but for some reason, it doesn’t give the Summer vibes.

“The forest is weird isn’t it?” Irene speaks making the Queen look at her, she notices the warrior smiling slightly. “As I expected, you also feel it.”

The Queen nods. “It’s different, The Sunflower Trail feels hot and here is fresh, it doesn’t feel like another season territory.”

“That’s because it is not, this is her territory.” Irene smirks when she hears the Queen gasp. “But, everyone thinks this is another Summer forest because not everyone can sense what you and I are sensing right now, just a few people can.”

Seulgi blinks she is still astonished by the warrior’s words, Irene told her that they weren’t far from the witch but she didn’t think she was that close, she frowns a little when she hears the warrior’s last words.

“Just a few? Why?”

“Well, that’s because not everyone has a pure heart, as I told you when I met you, she doesn’t accept people with twisted hearts, that’s because she doesn’t like helping bad people, imagine if the wrong people knew how to meet her.” Irene explains calmly, even when her horse is galloping fast and strong.

The Queen nods and listens carefully, she frowns a little when Irene tells her to imagine if wrong people met the witch, there are always people who are not like her or Irene, there are people that don’t believe in gods or muses, there are some of them that are not dangerous, however…the dangerous ones give more headaches and sometimes unnecessary bloody scenes.

Seulgi can’t help to remember when Irene told her that some people would love to have her head as a trophy, she believes if everybody knew about the witch, she would have to face with that type of people too.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The sudden change in the weather is the one that makes her come out from her bubble and grip Snow Angel reins harder, it feels even fresher but she also notices the trees and the forest in general smells different, she doesn’t know how to describe it, but the forest doesn’t smell like the other seasons' forests.

“What is this?” Seulgi thinks as she keeps following Irene. “The smell and the aura this forest has…it feels different.”

It feels ancient. Seulgi concludes and looks around carefully, only trees and bushes, she can’t help but wonder if they’re not going in circles.

Irene starts to slow down her horse and makes the Queen’s mare slow her pace softly taking the Queen by surprise.

Chuckling softly the warrior looks at the Queen. “Sorry, we are about to arrive and the horses need to slow down.”

The Queen manages to nod, when she is about to ask, Irene points in front of them, the light blonde opens her eyes wide and blinks astonished.

She can see not so far there is something like castle ruins, she notices some plants covering bricks and rocks with every step they make to get closer and closer to those ruins.

Until Irene stops, she also stops, they are in the center of what it seems to be the former Castle Hall, a big and old tree is in front of them, probably the biggest tree the Queen has ever seen.

Irene dismounts her black horse and faces the big tree, her hands start to lift until she grabs her katanas handle, in a fast movement, the Summer warrior releases her blades from their scabbards, positioning like she is about to attack holding her three katanas with both hands and mouth.

Seulgi’s mind is filled with questions but right now she can only see, she sees the warrior breathing slowly and deeply like she wants to be fully concentrated.

Before The Queen can think, the warrior jumps and digs one katana in the tree, stabbing the old wood strongly, she swings her body like a pendulum launching her slim body higher to dig the other katana in the tree.

Irene swings again, this time pushing herself even higher, in the air she takes the small katana, the dagger that was resting in , grabbing it with both hands, she stabs it with force in the tree, so strong that the sound echoes in the place.

The Queen feels astonished, she can’t pinpoint what action surprised her the most, Irene climbing the tree or the way her slim body swung in an inexplicable way or the strong stab Irene made in the tree.

Or the fact that if Irene falls there’s no way in hell she will be able to survive.

“JOOHYUN!! WHAT IN THE NAME OF WINTER ARE YOU DOING?!! ARE YOU CRAZY?!! HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO-“ Seulgi screams at the warrior with extreme worry and waving her hands with terror.

Irene blinks, surprised that the Queen’s voice is so loud that she can hear it even when she is really far from the ground.

“Ah, Taeyeon-unnie almost had a heart attack the first time she saw me doing this too.” Irene remembers calmly until the tree starts shaking hard.

Seulgi notices the tree shaking and she swears her soul is about to come out from her body, she screams scared to death not because of the tree.

But because the warrior let go of the dagger and she is falling.

“JOOHYUN!!!”

Seulgi has never dismounted her mare so fast, she doesn’t even know what she is going to do, she doesn’t mind about herself right now, the only thing in her mind is how to save the falling warrior.

Everything seems to be in slow motion, when Joohyun is about to touch the grass, Seulgi jumps and stretches her arms.

However, the warrior never falls into her arms and the Queen’s body never touches the grass too.

The Queen looks up only to find the warrior above her inside of a violet bubble, she opens her eyes and mouth wide and looks around noticing she is inside of a bubble too.

To add more surprise to the Queen, the shaking tree opens like a door, the warrior and the Queen get inside still inside their bubbles, is like someone is calling them to enter to the tree log.

Seulgi feels like her jaw is going to snap because of what she sees.

They are now in a beautiful and enormous garden, the Queen can see it’s totally different from the castle ruins, there are wonderful and lively plants she has never seen before, she notices the prominent violet color, even the tree leaves are violet, looking like cherry blossoms

Everything is full of life, colorful and marvelous, not even Spring looks like this full of life garden.

Unexpectedly, her bubble pops, she closes her eyes waiting to feel the pain of the fall, however, she feels a familiar pair of arms holding her strongly but softly.

Opening her hazel eyes only to link them with the sparkling light brown orbs.

Joohyun smiles her gently, her soft eyes never leaving the surprised hazel eyes.

“Ah, for real, you humans have a loud voice” A female voice makes both women look up, Seulgi opens her eyes wide again when she looks at the incredibly beautiful woman, her gentle and warm light blue orbs looking at them.

The woman is seating on one of the violet bubbles, her wavy and long pink hair contrasting wonderfully the violet bubble along with her white and blue dress, her hand holding a stunning and unusual golden cane.

“So pretty…” Seulgi whispers and the pink-haired woman smiles when she hears it, jumping from the bubble, she stands in front of them, lifting a hand to touch the Queen’s cheek.

“It’s been so long since I saw a Kang child with hazel eyes.” The pink-haired woman hums and caresses the Queen’s cheek smoothly, so smooth that Seulgi swears is one of the gentlest caresses she has ever felt, after Joohyun’s caresses of course.

“I was waiting for you, young Queen.” The witch stops caressing the Queen’s cheek, her gentle smile never leaving her lips. “My name is Yeri, I'm the witch you have been looking for.”

Seulgi looks at her with awe, the witch, Yeri, has an incredibly gentle and sweet aura, her previously scared heart feels now calm, she wonders, how someone can have such a peaceful aura.

“I-it’s a pleasure to meet you, I’m Kang Seulgi, The Four station Queen.” The light blonde manages to introduce herself and bows slightly.

“Oh, how polite! And not to mention incredibly adorable!” The witch says with emotion and hums. “Kangs with hazel eyes are indeed so different!”

Seulgi tilts her head causing the witch to squeak with emotion. “Oh, gods! She is so adorable!”

Before the witch can touch her again Joohyun steps back and hides the Queen’s face on her chest. “Stop it Yeri, she is not a puppy or something you can touch every time.”

“As expected from you jealous brat, and it’s Yeri-unnie!” Yeri pouts annoyed and frowns.

“Eh, you want me to call you unnie? But that will make you even older.” Irene smirks teasingly.

Yeri’s eyebrow jumps slightly and she smiles even more annoyed. “I’m only four thousand years old, brat.”

Seulgi’s surprised gasp makes both women turn to look at her. “A-are you four thou-“

Yeri covers the Queen’s mouth and smiles her in a scary not so scary way. “Four years old of course!”

“I frankly believe that’s your mental age.” Joohyun shrugs and Yeri grabs her cheek pulling it not so gently.

“I swear to the gods you are going to boil in my pot until-“

“I didn’t know you wanted to eat me soo bad.” Joohyun manages to smirk, the Queen and the witch understand the double meaning and look at her with a serious not so serious gaze.

“I am…disgusted.” Yeri says while she covers .

Joohyun shrugs again showing off her subtle smirk. “It’s your loss.”

Seulgi shakes her head and gently gets off the warrior’s arms.

“I will beat your the next time, I swear.” Yeri rubs her nose bridge but sighs. “Well, there’s no more time to waste, follow me.”

Yeri starts walking and Seulgi decides to follow her but frowns when she notices Irene is not beside her.

The pink-haired witch signals her to look up with her cane and the Queen looks up, only to find Joohyun inside a violet bubble pouting and frowning.

Seulgi opens her eyes wide, in which moment did Yeri captured Joohyun?

“That’s because I’m not human, I’m a way faster than you, children.” Yeri chuckles and Seulgi covers thinking that the witch read her mind.

“Yes, I can read your mind, young Queen.” Yeri’s voice makes her jump surprised and even more with the revelation.

“H-How?” Seulgi asks completely dumbfounded

Yeri hums. “Is one of my powers, even though I don’t have many.” The pink-haired woman stops and the queen stops too.

The Queen notices they are in front of a big and crystalline lake, from Seulgi’s view is almost like a mirror.

“This is my little pot.” Yeri’s voice makes look at her side and raises her eyebrows. “Your…pot?

“Yeah.” Yeri chuckles. “It’s a creative way to call it, this lake shows me a lot of things, like the past.”

The witch touches the lake with her golden cane and Seulgi jumps surprised when the lake starts to show her images from her early years, they look like live pictures, that one time she made Tzuyu cookies for the first time, or the first time she healed someone and her father was so proud.

“Present.” Yeri touches the water again and this time the lake shows what her friends, the Spring, Autumn, and Summer ladies, are doing, along with her younger sister who is sleeping peacefully.

“And…future.” Yeri’s voice sounds different this time and when her cane touches the lake again, Seulgi opens her eyes wide and with horror when she sees the whole kingdom filled with disaster and destruction, people running, killed people, crying children, a massive and shocking chaos.

Before the Queen can asks after the lake stops showing her the ‘future’ Yeri answers her with a long sigh.

“That is a… unsure future, the good news is that you can change that.” The pink-haired woman looks at her.

“The bad news is…what you will have to choose to change it.”

Seulgi frowns with uncertainty, she is not understanding what the witch is saying. “What do I have to choose?”

“Mind or heart.” Yeri’s voice sounds serious and filled with worry too and sighs. “Sit, please.”

Seulgi sits obediently and looks up, like an innocent and lost child.

“I’m quite sure you know about the Prince Sun and Moon Princess story.” Yeri starts.

Yeri sighs deeply. “The gods caused a horrible chaos when they noticed the Sun Prince and Moon Princess were going against their orders, they tried to separate them, causing horrible blizzards in Winter, uncontrollable winds in Autumn, crazy animals in Spring and burning heat in Summer.”

“The gods told them one of them had to die, in order to calm their fury, however, the young and strong couple decided to dance until their feet bleed, only to prove their true love to the gods, in that dance, they could see the strong will both had for their love and for their people, they wanted to prove they could be together, but they were also ready to give their lives in order to calm the gods and give peace to their people.”

“The gods were incredibly pleased with that, and approved their love, they let the young couple live happily with their people. However…”

“When the gods started to notice the next Queens and Kings didn’t have enough will or love for their lover and the Kingdom, they were enraged again.” Yeri purses her lips. “They started to test every single Queen and King, with Kingdom problems and love problems, to see how much they can endure and give for their loved ones, that’s why they sent muses because humans were not following what was demanded, were not following the correct path.”

Yeri touches the lake with her golden cane, showing pictures to the Queen, the Queen doesn’t need too much time to know what the witch is showing to her, her father’s past.

“Your father faced this huge problem….Summer’s sea was causing struggles in the other parts of the Kingdom, destroying houses and drowning people, until he came up with the idea of building dams in different parts of the Kingdom to guide the water peacefully.” Yeri explains softly. “The gods were impressed, he has been one of the few Kings and Queens that have resolved the major problem using his mind.”

“Nevertheless…” Yeri grips her cane tightly. “The ones that choose to use their heart to prove their value…” The witch’s voice sounding heavy. “Didn’t have much luck…even with their muses help”

The witch words hit Seulgi like a big and strong wave, now everything seems to click, she remembers her father didn’t want to tell her about the former Kings and Queens that disappeared, why his father always told her to love deeply her people, why he always wanted her to be strong, why he always let her resolver her own problems alone.

Her sister was missing, Sana’s life is in danger and getting worse when she touches her, Kai kidnapping her, watching Jimin almost dying for her. Were those gods tests to see how much she can endure? And endure what? Cruelty and fear? Impotence?

Seulgi starts breathing heavily, feeling terribly anxious and frightened, this is not a test, this is worse, this is a-!

“Curse.” Yeri’s voice makes her look up again, frightened and shaking. “That’s the curse every single King and Queen before you have endured for hundreds of years.”

“How much can you endure this curse?” Yeri’s voice sounds quiet but lethal, nothing like the sweet person she was a while ago, almost like she is another person. “What are you willing to give or do to stop it? Are you gonna give gods your heart? Prove your love? Or are you gonna do something with your mind as your father and others did?”

The Queen feels completely asphyxiated, Yeri’s questions feel like a tight rope against her neck, she grabs her head, tears start rolling and rolling uncontrollably, she can’t even scream, all this information is too much for her, her shoulders feel too weak for this hit, for this weight.

What is she going to do? Mind? How can she use mind when not even her best medicine can make Sana recover her health? Heart? She doesn’t even know who she loves, she doesn’t even know her own feelings?

“How someone like me can save the Kingdom? I’m just another dea-“ Seulgi thinks feeling almost hopeless but someone stops her thoughts with a gentle hand covering her eyes and hugging her tightly from behind.

She recognizes this strong but warm arms, her harsh breathing stops, and her tears cease for a moment.

Neither she nor Yeri knows in which moment the warrior came out from the bubble, but it doesn’t matter.

Not when she can only focus on the warrior’s warmth and gentleness, she feels the warrior trying to give her the calm and strength she needs.

Joohyun holds the Queen even tighter, making the fragile Queen fall totally in her arms, she purses her lips when she feels the light blonde shaking to death, it’s the first time she has felt Seulgi shaking like this.

It stabs her. To see Seulgi’s strong spirit so fragile and about to break, overwhelmed and scared.

Joohyun keeps the Queen’s cold body even closer to her, wanting to hold the almost broken pieces of the young Queen.

“You are not alone Seulgi.” Joohyun’s strong but gentle voice makes the Queen pay attention to the warrior. ”I’m not going to let you alone, even if I have to hold you forever, I will not let someone break you, not even the gods.”

“I told you, even if I have to fight them, I will. For you, Seulgi.” Joohyun promises again and keeps talking, “Don’t doubt yourself! You were the one who decided to search for her sister! You were the one who was willing to protect Jimin and the kidnapped women with your own life! You are the one who didn’t give up on Sana even when she was not getting so much better!”

“You are our brave and unique Queen!! You told me you wanted to be someone at the height of the crown!! You have been working so much to be at that height! You’ve come so far, don’t give up!!”

“Don’t give up!!” Joohyun speaks even harder and holds the Queen even tighter.

The warrior’s words resound inside her head like a blizzard, she feels like someone has slapped her to come back from the truth fear.

Blinking and breathing slowly, her tense body starts to relax until her breathing is normal and calm again.

The Queen smiles and swallows her relieved tears, she has lost count how many times Joohyun has saved her from her dangerous thoughts.

“She is always there when I’m breaking…when I’m doubting…when I feel like I can’t breathe, she is always there…” Seulgi closes her eyes gently, letting the warrior’s warmth envelop her completely.

The warrior feels Seulgi relaxing completely and she can’t help but smile when she slowly turns Seulgi’s legs and puts them on her lap, enveloping the Queen’s torso in a protecting manner.

Even though when the warrior is smaller, it is in situations like this when Seulgi feels Joohyun is a warrior, the way Irene’s arms circle her back protectively, and how her jaw rests on her head.

She snuggles even closer in the warrior’s chest, her hands gripping the warrior’s back tightly, smelling the usual and calming cherry scent.

Yeri almost feels her cane falling from her hands, what she is seeing is beyond beautiful, she has never seen two people care for each other the way Joohyun and Seulgi do, protect and hold each other as their lives depend on it.

It looks like Seulgi was drowning deeply in her thoughts and Joohyun came at the right moment to take her out from those dangerous waves.

Now they are holding so tightly, even though their natures are completely different, their temperatures and everything.

“So this is…” Yeri thinks and smiles tenderly. “When Summer and Winter melt smoothly and lovingly…”

------------------------------------------------------------

The Queen blows her cup of tea before drinking the sweet beverage Yeri kindly offered to her, she hums adorably as she snuggles even more into the chair where she is at and into the blanket the witch also gave to her.

Yeri chuckles softly when she notices the Queen’s actions and turns to see her. “I see the tea is working already, now you look calmer.”

Seulgi nods quietly and timidly “This tea is wonderful, it really helped me, thank you very much.”

The witch smiles and takes a seat beside her, they turn to look at their left, when they hear the warrior katanas and punches, the warrior is currently training arduously like she is about to fight someone.

“Some things never change.” Yeri smiles quietly. “She still has the same way of releasing her stress and irritation.”

The Queen quirks a curious eyebrow and turns to look at the witch. “If you don’t mind me asking, since when she does it?”

Yeri looks at the curious Queen and laughs softly, she hums. “Since she was nine if I remember correctly when I met her the second time she was really furious, kicking, punching her training trees.”

The Queen’s curiosity only grows when she hears the witch and she can’t help but open her eyes wide, she didn’t know Joohyun learned to use a sword at such a young age.

“Would you like to hear how we met?” The witch suggestion makes the Queen turn to look at her again and nod eagerly making the pink-haired woman laugh.

“I remember I went out as I still do sometimes, only to see how the world is constantly changing.” The witch starts. “I was walking through my forest, but I tripped and fell, when I was about to get up, I heard her child-like and quiet voice, asking me if I was okay.”

“I was surprised, because after I met your father I didn’t find another human capable of seeing me or being able to enter my territory, until her and Taeyeon.” Yeri smiles. “I remember seeing her tiny hand and worried light brown eyes only wanting to help me after I got up, she asked me again if I was okay and even when I gave her my best smile she didn’t want to believe me, until Taeyeon came.”

“Taeyeon was out of breath, she was trying to catch Joohyun after she ran away from her sight, I remember, when Taeyeon saw her precious little sister she almost passed out right there, she was so relieved, anyone could see it even when she was almost tearing Joohyun’s ear apart.”

The pink-haired woman closes her eyes as she remembers more. “I was deeply moved, because I can sense human emotions too, and I remember sensing the purest sisters’ love coming from them, the way they hugged tightly and giggled, it was…warm and marvelous…”

“After that, I remember a month passed when I saw Joohyun again.” The witch opens her eyes again and purses her lips.

“I sensed very angry emotions really close, so I went to see from whom it was until I found Joohyun punching hardly a tree log, she already had her knuckles bruised and almost bleeding.” Yeri sighs. “I decided to put her to sleep in case she threw one of those fists at me.”

“I cured her hands and when she woke up, she was scared but at the same time she didn’t want to show me her fear, instead she did the best to show her brave side.” The witch laughs quietly.

“However, I told her that she could trust me, and maybe because she was a kid or because she knew I wasn’t a bad person, she believed me, but…when she told me why she was punching the tree…”Yeri breathes deeply and sighs. “She was angry because her best friend’s father yelled and beaten him because he didn’t want to learn how to use a sword and he only wanted to take care of his flowers…”

Seulgi widens her eyes when she hears about that specific child and purses her lips in a straight line.

“I suppose you know about who am I talking about based on your reaction.” Yeri sighs deeply again. “He was a really good child…until he let the wrong people corrupt him…He almost did the same with Joohyun…”Yeri narrows her blue eyes. “Trying to poison her gentle heart with envy…thanks to Sooyoung and Taeyeon she didn’t fall into his trap.”

The Queen looks at the witch with surprise when she hears about Joohyun almost getting corrupted by her childhood friend, Suho.

Yeri seems to read her mind again and takes a very deep breath before she starts. “Joohyun came one day, enraged and filled with envy, demanding me to train her to be stronger than Taeyeon.”

“Taeyeon was at her best moment, she was the most powerful against knights and warriors, and of course better than Joohyun.” The pink-haired woman explains. “And Joohyun’s friend filled her head with foolish ideas, telling her that she was nothing better than her sister and that her father always sees Taeyeon and Taeyeon only when that’s not true, Joohyun and Taeyeon’s father loves his daughters equally, but in that time he put more attention to Taeyeon since she was doing more dangerous missions.”

“When I knew why Joohyun wanted to be stronger I refused her request, she was enraged and started shouting me, she needed to let out everything and even when her anger was not directed at me I let her shout.” Yeri remembers with a tiny and sad smile. “Until…”

FLASHBACK

The witch frowns when she hears the fifteen years old girl request.

“I will not train you and forget about the katanas if you keep this way Joohyun, envy is filling your heart and-“

“I DON’T CARE ABOUT IT! I WANT TO BE BETTER THAN HER! BETTER THAN ANYONE! I HATE LOSING AND EVEN MORE AGAINST HER!” Joohyun shouts at the startled and surprised witch, she has been holding it for so long, her fury against her sister, her feeling of being weak against her, and all turned to worst when Suho told her she was now a no one compared to her sister.

Comparisons

She has always been compared to her older sister, she used to not care about the comments of the noisy nobles, but now it’s different, the comparison between her and her sister makes her feel sick and like she is incompetent for not being at her sister’s level.

“FATHER DOESN’T EVEN LOOK AT ME ANYMORE BECAUSE OF HER! SHE IS ANNOYING NOW AND SHE IS TAKING EVERYTHING FROM ME! I REALLY HA-“

Yeri widens her eyes when Joohyun doesn’t manage to finish her sentence when a loud and strong fist collides with her cheek sending her like a fly towards the lake.

Sooyoung, the young Summer muse fist is shaking from fury and irritation, she pasts aside the shocked witch and walks towards the now coughing Joohyun who is trying to get up.

In a fast move, the tall muse grabs Joohyun’s collar harshly and shakes the fifteen-year-old girl´s body.

“TAEYEON, TAEYEON, AND TAEYEON! IT’S THE ONLY THING YOU SAY AND IT’S ANNOYING YOU STUPID BRAT!” Sooyoung shouts at the young Bae with an angry voice. “THAT SUHO WAS THE ONE WHO FILLED YOUR BRATTY HEAD WITH THOSE STUPID IDEAS! YOUR FATHER LOOKS AT TAEYEON MORE NOW BECAUSE SHE IS HAVING MORE DANGEROUS MISSIONS, NOT BECAUSE SHE IS BETTER THAN YOU AND SHE STOLE THE DAMN ATTENTION!”

“STOP BEING A BRAT AND GROW DAMMIT! MY PARTNER IS NOT A IMMATURE AND ENVIOUS GIRL!” Sooyoung breathes harshly and grits her teeth. “Taeyeon loves you more than anything...and you love her more than what you believe.”

“Is that what you think about the one who has always given you her best smile even though when she was tired as hell? When she read for you even when she was very beaten? When she hugged you whenever you had a nightmare? When she taught you everything that you know?”

“Are you really thinking about hurting your best friend?” Sooyoung looks at Joohyun with deep sorrow.

Sooyoung’s last words resonate deep and hard in the young bae heart, breaking into multiple pieces the poison feeling her heart and head.

Joohyun’s eyes corner starts to fill with tears until the tears start rolling through her cheeks.

The Summer muse doesn’t say anymore, she lets Joohyun’s collar go and hugs the young Bae tightly, she only hears the loud and filled with pain cries the young girl lets out.

The young girl cries and cries, gripping Sooyoung’s shirt tightly, regret filling her heart stabbing her like a sword, but she lets out everything wanting nothing more than clean the envy that surrounds her heart.

END OF THE FLASHBACK

Seulgi looks at the witch with an astonished gaze, filled with sadness but also understanding, she can’t help to think how hurt the warrior must have felt, everyone actually.

She purses her lips and grips her blanket, feeling angry and thinking how a person’s poison can cause so many hurt and pain?.... but she is thankful that Joohyun had people around her that didn’t let the poison enter to her completely.

“Joohyun has endured a lot of things.” The witch voice makes the Queen look at her again. “And she has been able to overcome them not only because of the people that surround her.”

Yeri turns to meet the attentive hazel eyes. “But because she is Joohyun, a strong, brave, and determined warrior, she always looks forward, wanting to learn, to discover, to understand….a kind and bright warrior that never fails to amaze you with her skills or her wonderful and honest heart.”

“And she will keep blooming and blooming.” Yeri’s blue orbs link with the attentive hazel ones, the Queen’s hazel orbs turn to see at the warrior who is training so hard that she can see from afar the sweat and effort the warrior makes, but she also sees the bright smile and she can’t help but smile wide as she speaks, soft and sweet.

“Blooming like a beautiful and sunny sunflower”

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello hello! You guys don't know how hard was to keep the secret about Yeri jajaja and there's a funny reference there, you are *chef kiss* if you find it jajaja

I will confess that Yeri was going to have blonde hair but DEAR GOD HER PINK HAIR LOOKS SO GLORIOUS ON HER I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF 

Also, Twice had a comeback and I have to say that I feel special, if you know what I mean c: 

Anywayyy, I hope you can rest and eat well! Have a nice day or night! :D 

I will see you laterr c: