Cherryblossom village.

When Summer and Winter dance

Irene looks up when Nayeon steps out of the Queen’s room. “How is she?” the warrior asks with deeply concerned eyes.

“She is breathing normally, her temperature is all right too, but.” Nayeon purses her lips. “Jeong says her energy doesn’t feel like always…that despite the calm she has now, feels there’s something haunting her…”

The warrior frowns even more worried. “What does that mean?”

“That means something is definitely wrong, not only this whole situation, there’s something worse tormenting her and us but we don’t know what, my herbs are starting to die, Jennie’s lands are not giving her enough metal or materials, and your sister told me in Summer they have been feeling the ground shaking a little in some days.” Nayeon sighs as she sits beside Irene putting a hand on her forehead. “This is not something someone planned unnie, I think gods are the ones playing this card”

“But, it doesn’t make sense? Why gods would do these things? We have been doing everything right.” Irene shakes her head trying to find an answer.

“Or we think we have been doing everything correctly.” Nayeon contradicts.

The warrior purses her lips as she sighs deeply feeling frustrated. “Ah , this is so confusing, why gods can’t tell us what the hell they want and leave us alone?”

“I would like to know that too, but we can only communicate with prayers and that is not really helpful right now.” Nayeon bites her lips feeling as thwarted as the warrior.

“Then….” Irene looks up like she has a brilliant solution. “She has to know.”

“What? Unnie, I hardly believe she still has communication with gods, it’s been years since gods talked to her.” Nayeon frowns softly.

“Maybe they haven’t talked to her but there can be a high possibility of she knowing what the hell is happening, she can read the signals the gods send to us, maybe the events that are continually happening are signals.” Irene stands up as she talks and walks around.

Nayeon looks at her with confused and surprised eyes but nods thinking that there’s an actual possibility for what the warrior is saying.

A door opening again makes both women turn to look Jeongyeon, Nayeon’s muse leaving a big sigh come out from her lips, Nayeon and Irene gulp, feeling worried about what the Spring muse is going to tell them.

Jeongyeon links eyes with the worried light brown orbs and smiles lightly. “She is starting to wake up, but I think you should be the first one she sees.”

Irene frowns feeling taken aback. “Me? Are you sure?”

The ash brown-haired muse nods. “There’s these…emotions I’m feeling coming from her, I honestly don’t know how to describe them but she feels like she needs someone and that causes her energy to feel… demanding, but she is demanding you.”

Now the warrior feels perplexed, Seulgi is asking silently for her presence but, why her? Is there something she can do to help the Queen?

Standing up and walking to the door Jeongyeon is holding with hesitant steps, the tall spring muse smiles kindly to her like she knows something she doesn’t making Irene frown even more before she enters the Queen’s room hearing the door closing from behind.

---------------------------------

When Irene looks up, she feels a sting in her heart at the sight her light brown orbs see, The Queen is curled in a ball hugging herself, noticing the Queen’s nails biting lightly the dress cloth covering her arm

The warrior walks slowly to the bed where the Queen is laying, until she is beside the Queen looking down and frowning sadly as she notices how the Queen seems paler and looks so fragile that she sits carefully on the edge of the bed careful to not touch the Queen’s front to prevent the Queen’s awakening.

She stays there, watching the Queen silently, the quiet breaths and sealed lips.

Seulgi’s eyes start to flutter open slowly, making Irene jump a little surprised but she keeps looking at the Queen who is slowly awakening.

Blinking a couple of times until she feels her vision is not blurry her hazel orbs look at the gentle and worried light brown orbs.

“Irene…” Seulgi calls quietly almost like a faint whisper the warrior barely hears.

“Yes?” Irene’s voice sounds careful and gentle, showing a kind smile to the Queen in front of her.

Seulgi blinks again and manages to sit up a little ignoring the alarmed light brown orbs, she crawls to Irene until she lays her cheek on the warrior’s stomach circling her arms around Irene’s narrow waist.

Irene feels astonished by the sudden action but she doesn’t reject the Queen’s touch, not when Seulgi's voice sounds so fragile.

“You are so warm…always so warm…” Seulgi hides her face on the warrior’s waist. “Your warm scares my cold nightmares…”

The caramel-haired woman furrows her lips, circling her arms around the Queen’s frail head, she puts one of her gentle hands on the silky light blonde locks, silently encouraging the Queen to talk to her, to break her barriers with her.

And Seulgi decides to break finally, to stop acting like the strong Queen, stops holding that unbreakable image that is part of her.

“I don’t know what they want of me anymore Irene…I’m so tired…” Seulgi sobs. “I have always done what is written and what is correct, always following Seungwan’s advice when I was going into the wrong path…acting with justice and kindness as my head and heart demand…”

“Then…what did I do wrong?... I can’t touch Sana because I, the one who is supposed to bring calm, chosen as a ‘pure’ Queen, hurts her, a muse feeling hurt by the Queen’s touch…like I’m the reason for her pain…” Seulgi starts wetting the warrior’s corset with her heavy tears. “What if I’m the reason for all this horrible mess? What if I’m the reason of this Gods punishment? Maybe I’m not the one who had to be chosen?”

“Maybe all of this is happening because I’m a mistake…a curse to this Kingdom…”

Irene then decides to separate the Queen softly feeling how each word the Queen’s says stab her heart harder and harder.

Taking the Queen’s wet and tender cheeks between her hands her heart aches deeply when she meets the dreary and guilty hazel eyes, the non-stop tears coming out from her pained soul.

“I… I can’t understand how you feel even if I want to… the pain your soul must feel…but…don’t say you are a curse please…” Irene pleads deeply. “You are not a curse to this kingdom.”

“Then…what am I?” Seulgi chokes a bitter laugh, feeling so lost in her pain and sorrow.

Seulgi.” Irene calls the Queen’s name softly and gently the Queen’s beautiful name bubbling from her cherry lips.

The young Queen snaps her head so fast she fears she might feel her neck hurting later, but she doesn’t care, not when Irene’s gentle and warm voice called her name so beautifully, she feels addicted immediately at how extremely well her name sounds when the caramel-haired woman calls her.

Irene kindly swipes off the now stopped tears that remained in the hazel orbs corner, her light brown orbs never leaving the astonished and dreary hazel eyes.

You are Seulgi.” Irene tells her warmly. “The one who willed to risk her own life to travel to search her missing sister, the one who treats her people and apprentices like friends, the one who is brave even in a scary situation, the one who puts aside her own fears to defend innocent people, the one who doesn’t care about a rank, the one who is always ready to heal anyone who needs it not caring about their position, the one who always puts others first, the one who is loved by her own people because of who she is”

“Certainly, you were born with the noblest blood, chosen to be the one wearing a crown even before you were born, but is not the crown that made you the Queen.” Irene caresses with her thumbs the Queen’s cheeks softly, smiling brightly “Is you Seulgi, you were the one who made you the Queen, you were chosen for the title, but your true self is the one who earned it.”

I won’t let anyone ruin your confidence, I won’t let anyone put your head down when you have made great efforts to be the amazing woman you are today. ”The warrior’s fierce and determined eyes makes her shiver.

Even if I have to fight with the Gods, I would fight for you Seulgi, not only because you are our precious Queen but for who you are, Kang Seulgi from Winter.” Irene smiles even wider.

Seulgi chokes a loud sob, she feels overwhelmed by the strong feelings the warrior is making her feel inside her heart, each word the warrior has said to her have made her feel an unexpected strength and sweetness, her arms crawl up to the warrior’s strong and thin back, her nails dig in the white silk blouse, the warrior’s body feeling like a strong anchor, a kind help that gets her out of her own dark cold nightmares.

She snuggles and buries her face in the warrior’s chest, feeling how her uncontrollable tears wet the while silk blouse as she cries loudly.

She didn’t know how badly she needed this powerful anchor, this strong shoulders and hands helping her to fight her own nightmares, always carrying everything on her shoulders, she cries, even more, feeling how the warrior’s reassurance has made her rest from that heavyweight.

Irene closes her eyes, embracing the crying Queen she puts her cheek on the light blonde hair, pulling her even more, wanting to feel the cold body even closer to her, to fill this scared and crying girl with her warmth wanting so deeply to relieve the Queen’s, humble heart.

Irene doesn’t know the impact of her fierce words, but the Queen does because despite her loud and heavy tears it’s the first time she feels peace in her heart and soul, closing her eyes to feel the delighting warrior’s warmth, she smiles finally.

“Like a Sunflower who brings ease and light to this caged ice heart.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun is the one who makes her eyes flutter open, a little part of her regrets crying so hard yesterday since her eyes hurt but just like the cozy morning light illuminates her room, she breathes deeply, her lungs filled with the air of freedom and relief.

She opens her eyes again little by little, only to feel her cheeks getting red like a strawberry.

The warrior’s calm and beautiful sleeping face being close to her make her shake because of her loud heartbeats, she notices the warrior is holding her hand tightly, their holding hands between them, she looks down timidly when she notices Irene respected her personal space as always but never letting aside her own way to give assurance to the Queen.

Seulgi takes this brief moment to look at the sleeping calm face, noticing the long eye-lashes and little nose, the curious and cute big ear that the warrior hides making her smile until she arrives at the cherry lips she gulps.

Lifting a curious and hesitant hand she tries to touch the cherry lips, but a soft door knock makes her jump like a mischief child she hides her curious hand behind her back, she bites her lips, not wanting to let the warrior’s warm hand she lets a sad sigh out as she carefully lets the warrior’s hand go.

She waits for Irene to wake up but she feels surprised when the warrior snuggles hugging her hands like she is already missing the Queen’s cold hand.

Seulgi feels her heart-melting with tenderness because of the cute sight but then she smiles feeling the warrior is finally resting well, a well-deserved rest if you ask her.

Pulling up the sheets to cover the warrior, she smiles looking the warrior’s calm face for a little bit more until she nods and walks quietly to the door, she decides to look at Irene’s sleeping form from the door’s open corner until she closes the door.

Jeongyeon is the one making her jump slightly. “Huh, you are feeling extremely good today, I wonder how Irene-unnie helped you.”

Seulgi feels her cheeks pink and looks aside. “Oh, snows, you muses, and ladies love to tease me a lot with her.”

The tall spring muse chuckles. “Well, we can’t help it, not when you feel so happy around her, you almost choke us with those happy and bubbly emotions you get.”

The Queen chokes and coughs feeling her cheeks get even warmer.

“Ahhh I wanted to tease our Queen too!” Nayeon pops out from one of the rooms smiling big walking towards them.

“Shh, you are going to wake up Irene.” Seulgi frowns cutely making the Spring lady and Jeongyeon open their eyes surprised.

“Oh, dear cherry blossoms, you are already so deep, I didn’t believe Jennie but now I do.” Nayeon chuckles with disbelief.

“Huh? Jennie? What did she say?” Seulgi tilts her head.

“Well, she didn’t lie when she said you are clueless of it as well.” Nayeon sighs and shakes her head.

“Eh?” Seulgi frowns now feeling lost.

The muse and Nayeon put a hand on her face shaking their heads as they say “In Godjihyo we trust.”

---------------------------------------------------

Seungwan drinks her Amalaki tea slowly, stopping her reading for a moment, feeling the warm liquid going through she coughs a little.

“Ugh, this would taste better with sugar.” Frowning at the sour taste the honey-eyes muse sighs, she has to take that tea to prevent her from fainting because of Seulgi’s strong and unusual emotions, it was like she knew Seulgi was gonna feel strong emotions again, just yesterday those emotions hit her like a horse, they were even worse than the ones she felt days ago.

She wants to know what the hell is happening to her partner, these constant emotion’s swing has her deeply worried, but these swings tend to calm and then fill her with only warm and bubbly feelings.

“It’s so odd, I feel getting hit by a blizzard it’s better at this point.” Seungwan thinks, closing her eyes for a moment, she has to thank the few updates the warrior has given to them through her fast red bird that Sooyoung receives.

Sooyoung, the honey-eyed muse smiles at the tall muse’s thought, she can’t help to lean against the library’s chair, she feels grateful to be at the reserved room filled with the books she and the muses have been reading.

The refreshing and enchanting muse’s image fills her heart and head making her let out a whiny groan, if Seulgi’s emotions and feelings are odd, her own feelings feel even more strange.

“Really, being hit by a blizzard doesn’t sound so wrong now.” Wendy sighs and makes a pout.

She doesn’t know what the bubbly and warm feelings when she sees the rust red-haired woman mean, even when they are somewhat similar to Seulgi’s feelings, still, she doesn’t know since it’s the first time she and her partner have felt this…weird and pleasing emotion.

Shaking her head, she gets up and walks to the door not before taking some of the library’s papers, when she gets out of the room, a deep familiar voice makes her look up.

“Good morning, Wendy-noona!” A smiley Taehyung greets her bowing.

“Ah, Taehyung.” Wendy smiles and notices the black-haired man carrying a jar making her raise a curious eyebrow.

Taehyung notices where the muse is looking and smiles even more. “I’m here to do an important delivery! Cutie Joy told me to give you this.” The grinning man tends carefully the jar.

Seungwan frowns and blinks surprised when she hears how Taehyung called Joy as she takes the jar hesitantly. “Cutie Joy? Do you mean Sooyoung?”

“Yes! She told me that’s one of her nicknames along with…” Taehyung sticks out his tongue thinking and grins again. “Wendy’s favorite hugger, but she told me to tell that only to you.”

Seungwan chokes as she feels her cheeks getting warm, Taehyung opens his eyes alarmed. “Wendy-noona are you all right?!”

“Y-yes, thanks Taehyung.” Wendy raises a hand to signal she is okay and coughs trying to control her warm and red cheeks.

“That was so Joy, there’s no explanation for it, oh snows.” Seungwan rubs her nose’s bridge.

“She told me you were going to choke and I honestly thought she was playing around.” Taehyung looks curiously at the Winter muse.

“She is going to be the one choking once I get to see her.” Seungwan thinks and shakes her head. “Such a funny girl she is.”

“Indeed! She even made Yoongi-hyung laugh!” Taehyung smiles wider when he mentions Yoongi, the winter muse notices this and smiles softly is not surprise the deep care the black-haired man has for his beloved hyung.

“Did she?” Wendy and the black-haired man start walking as they exchange laughs and words.

“Yes! She is such a Summer person, bright and refreshing.” Taehyung hums. “But, I feel somewhat jealous of you noona.”

“Uh? Me? Why?” Wendy asks with surprised raised eyebrows.

“Because cutie Joy looks at you with such deep love and care! Maybe she can teach that to hyung too!” Taehyung pouts.

Wendy drops the papers she was carrying surprising the black-haired man who barely catches the jar the muse was carrying, she feels her entire face getting red. L-l-love?! J-Joy?”

Taehyung feels someone hitting his back loudly making him cough but he doesn’t have time to speak more as the familiar pale man chuckles nervously circling an arm around Taehyung’s neck after hitting him.

“W-what a surprise Wendy-sshi, I apologize but I have to talk with this annoying kid, please excuse us!” Yoongi drags the almost passed out Taehyung showing his best smile to the winter muse but Wendy notices the clear nervousness.

Wendy barely nods as she feels the papers again on her hands because Yoongi kindly put them there before he dragged the poor Taehyung with him.

“Uh? Why you don’t have the jar I sent to you?”

The muse turns fastly to find the well-known rust red-haired muse frowning as she sees Taehyung being dragged by Yoongi. “And why Yoongi is dragging Tae?”

Wendy gulps and Taehyung words echo her head when the tall muse smiles her softly and tilting her head. “Wendy? Is everything all right?” the deep brown orbs seem worried and caring but also happy making Seungwan feel her heart beating faster and faster.

Joy looks at you with such deep love

Seungwan feels her cheeks getting impossibly red as she looks at the tall muse with wide-open shocked eyes.

I-is this?! L-Love?! She?!” Wendy feels like she is going to explode until she runs away, running so fast that Joy doesn’t have enough time to react and run after her, disappearing and leaving the tall muse perplexed with her head filled with questions.

-----------------------------------------------------

Seulgi slowly opens the door, noticing her sister sleeping profoundly, she smiles softly, as she enters to the room, she turns to see the empty bed where Sana was laying until she and Nayeon decided to change her to another room to prevent yesterday’s event to happen again.

She walks to the bed and smiles when she notices Nayeon was kind enough to fill again the medicine table she was gonna use on Tzuyu again.

Looking at her sleeping sister she touches her sister’s soft cheek, Seulgi still feels like this is just a dream, that her sister and Sana are her mind’s creations and they are still missing.

Her index finger pinches gently her sister’s cheek making her let out a cute groan, the young Queen smiles that cute groan is the one that helps her to know she is not dreaming.

“Cookie princess, I’m going to start treating your wounds and your shoulder, all right?” Seulgi talks gently and sweetly, she feels her sister can actually hear her and even if she can’t she likes to talk to her like that.

The light blonde starts changing the bandages and checking the shoulder’s condition humming approvingly when she notices the shoulder looks better than yesterday even if is healing slowly, she is grateful because the herbs patch her sister was wearing yesterday was somewhat helpful for her injury.

She is also deeply grateful her sister for miracle is not so injured along with Sana, even with the horrible accident they had with the carriage, the young Queen purses her lips thinking the gods were a little bit kind with her sister and Sana.

The Gods, the deities are making her uncertainty eat her alive, it frustrates her, resolving one thing but another comes out, even if she is used to that situations as the Queen but she can’t help to wonder why are they doing this to them?

A knock on the door makes her snap from her thoughts and turns slowly. “Come in.”

The door opens and the young Queen can’t help to smile softly and wide when she notices the warrior entering with a plate of fruits and 2 cups, approaching her.

Irene takes a seat beside her she puts the cups on one of the drawers as she turns to smile gently to the Queen. “Good morning Snowflake, I suppose you haven’t had breakfast, and well, Nayeon told me you like this.” The warrior coughs a little bit embarrassed.

Seulgi opens her eyes surprised, noticing the mangoes, pineapple and other fruits that she indeed likes, but what surprises her the most is that Irene asked what her favorites are and brought it for her, she can’t help but smile sweetly and feel the now familiar warmth in her chest every time the warrior does this sweet acts.

“Thank you so much, Irene, that’s very sweet and considerate.” Seulgi smiles and frowns apologetically. “Do you mind if I eat them after I finish treating Tzuyu?”

“You are welcome.” Irene grins and raises an eyebrow.” I have a better, idea, of course, if you don’t mind.”

The young Queen tilts her head with curiosity and the warrior uses a fork to pick a piece of mango. “Say ahh.”

Seulgi feels her cheeks getting pinky at the sudden act, she is about to refuse but the sweet and gentle warrior’s grin makes her sigh feeling defeated she opens feeling the mango slice inside , she starts to chew.

“Is it good?” the warrior asks softly and Seulgi nods timidly and slowly making Irene chuckle.

The caramel-haired woman keeps feeding the young Queen as she treats Tzuyu until Seulgi finishes the bowl at the same time she finishes.

Irene handles her one of the cups to the young Queen with a grin, after she finished cleaning her hands. “You also like chocolate milk, right?”

Seulgi feels surprised again and laughs softly taking the warm cup in her hands. “Did you ask Nayeon too?”

Nodding and sipping her own coffee the warrior smiles softly. “You weren’t around and she along with Jeongyeon told me.”

The Queen hums as she and Irene sip their drinks until she decides to break the silence again. “How do you know I didn’t have breakfast?”

“They told me too, when we were eating, but I figured it out, since you tent to take care of other matters, the perfect example is Jimin, you treated him first and after, you ate.” Irene explains kindly. “You need to take care of yourself too, Queen remember that.”

Seulgi nods feeling somewhat nagged but she let it pass, Irene has this ‘unnie’ aura around her that even for her being the Queen makes her feel even younger.

“But.” Irene talks again making the owner of the hazel orbs look at her.

“Even if you don’t take care of yourself, I will.” Irene winks making the Queen feel her heart beating fast and her cheeks start to feel warmer.

“Thank you…” Seulgi whispers softly and the warrior hums stretching a hand to caress the silky light blonde locks making Seulgi close her eyes, she smiles mildly, the warrior’s gentle and warm touch is now one of her favorite things, even more after yesterday.

She opens her eyes again when she remembers yesterday events, how hard she cried and how Irene boosted her broken confidence and never let her side even when she fell asleep after crying her deep worries out.

“Irene.” The warrior hums in response stopping for a moment the gentle caresses on Seulgi’s hair.

“About….yesterday…thank you for…hearing me and” Seulgi gulps feeling nervous, she is not used to expressing her feelings but she wants to let the warrior know how important it was yesterday for her.

“And for keeping me from breaking…also, I’m sorry if my outburst made you feel uncomfortable.” Seulgi looks down.

Irene makes her look up softly, putting the hand that was caressing her hair on her cheek, the gentle light brown orbs looking at her. “You don’t have to be sorry, that outburst was because you passed the limit, your bottle up feelings exploded, but I feel relieved that you finally expressed your fears and worries, I should be the one thanking you for sharing them with me.”

Caressing the soft cheek with her thumb Irene smiles more. ”And as I said, I will take care of you, you are….someone important for me Snowflake, I will be there for you always, remember that.”

Ruffling the blonde hair, Irene gets up chuckling, Seulgi feels her shy cheeks betraying her again because of the warrior’s words.

“I will see you later, Queen.” Walking to the door, Irene stops when Seulgi calls her again. “Irene.”

“Hmm?” Irene turns and smiles softly.

You’re important for me too.” Seulgi declares as she smiles widely, her wide smile making her eyes turn into crescent moons making the warrior has a hard time controlling her blush.

Irene winks even if in the inside she is dying because of the Queen’s cuteness. “I know.”

With that, the warrior opens the door and when she closes it, she sighs and crunches hiding her face with her arms.

“In the name of Summer, this is getting harder and harder, .”

---------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems like the day has passed fastly, Seulgi notices the night calm darkness, she turns to see Tzuyu again, she has passed the whole day with her sister, not that anyone blame her, Nayeon entered to check her and to give her paper sheets, to write the letters to announce the good news to the other ladies, after she put her own royal seal on each letter, Nayeon let her alone with her sister again.

She stretches and hears her bones popping, she was hoping her sister would wake up but Tzuyu keeps sleeping deeply, looking at the window she sighs, Jeongyeon came too to update her about Sana’s condition, she felt relieved since Sana’s seems to be more stable and better thanks to the medicine they gave to her, but she frowns worriedly remembering Jeongyeon told her she and Nayeon had no problems when they touched Sana.

“Then, why she started getting worse when I touched her?” Seulgi speaks and looks aside, the ancient books and papers never mentioned something like this happening, then how can she resolve this? Sana’s life worries her deeply since they don’t know how the thing she has can evolve or if it will decrease.

Rubbing a hand through her face she sighs again, what could be the solution to this problem?

She thinks about Seungwan, her own muse can know something maybe, since Irene has told her she and other muses have been searching for information about Sana’s condition, now that they have more details maybe her own muse can find something.

Getting up and giving a soft kiss to her sister’s forehead before she goes she smiles and ruffles her sister’s hair making Tzuyu groan annoyed.

The young Queen chuckles. “Even when you are sleeping you don’t like it when I mess your hair.”

Giving a last pat to the golden copper hair, she gets out of her sister’s room to go to her own room, entering to the big room she breathes the cool air and gasps surprised when she notices the cherry blossom petals decorating her room, she laughs softly when she notices she left the window open, since the whole Cherry blossom village, also known as Spring, is fully decorated with the main trees, the cherry blossoms, that’s why the little ‘accident’ doesn’t surprise her.

Still, is a beautiful sight, she walks inside but frowns when she notices a cup on the chair beside her bed, she smiles thinking the warrior or Nayeon or Jeongyeon left it for her, she jumps happily to take the cup and drinks the liquid inside of it.

The Queen frowns when she finishes it, that wasn’t chocolate milk but it was really delicious, she looks inside the cup and shrugs, putting the cup on the chair again she lays on her bed full of petals closing her eyes and breathing the cherry blossom scent that fills her room.

She smiles and hugs shyly one of the pillows that have the warrior’s faint scent, she blushes slightly and sinks her nose on the pillow, closing her eyes again.

-------------------------------------------

“YOO JEONGYEON!! I CAN’T ING BELIEVE YOU RIGHT NOW!” Nayeon yells as she runs after the muse inside her own studio.

“I’M SORRY! I DIDN’T KNOW THAT WAS HER ROOM!!” Jeongyeon yells back as she keeps running away from the fuming Spring lady even if they are running in circles.

“HOW THE YOU COULDN’T KNOW?! JEONG, I TOLD YOU THREE TIMES!!”

“I FORGOT! ALL RIGHT?!”

“I FORGOT MY , DO YOU THINK SHE IS NOT GOING TO CUT OFF OUR HEADS ONCE THE EFFECT OF THAT PASSES?!” Nayeon catches the Spring muse’s shoulders and starts shaking them.

“BUT IS NOT THAT BAD-“

“JEONGYEON, IT’S A ING APHRODISIAC!!”

“What the is happening here?!” Irene enters the chaotic studio only to find Nayeon almost choking the lifeless muse and her face grows pale when she sees her.

“U-Um…we are just facing some marital problems?” Nayeon chuckles nervously.

“You two are not even married, cut the bull.” Irene speaks with a plain face almost rolling her eyes.

“First of I need you to promise that…you are not going to beat the out of us.” Jeongyeon manages to speak between coughs.

“All right, now I’m scared, what the did you two do?” Irene sighs as she rubs her temple, she knows the two women in front of her can be really chaotic and create disastrous situations.

“You tell her.” Nayeon punches Jeongyeon arm making the muse groan but she gulps nervously like a trembling lamb in front of an imposing lion.

“I…kinda left something in the Queen’s room.” Jeongyeon speaks in a tiny voice.

The warrior frowns. “Something? What exactly?”

Jeongyeon gulps loudly. “U-um…a Ginkgo biloba tea…”

“What the is that .” Irene speaks annoyed, she doesn’t like it when someone takes too long to tell her the things and worst when they don’t explain it correctly.

“It’s an…..” Jeongyeon gulps again, louder this time along with a trembling Nayeon. “An aphrodisiac….”

Irene feels like everything stops, the room is deadly quiet, she is taking a moment to chew what Jeongyeon just said.

An aphrodisiac…” Irene repeats, the two women start trembling when they notice the well-known threatening and angry tone, they know they are screwed.

“Why…in the name of Summer….you left that at the Queen’s room?” The warrior’s voice is quiet but with hidden threatening.

Jeongyeon coughs nervously. “I…forgot it there…because I didn’t remember that was the Queen’s room…”

The caramel-haired woman lets out a long sigh that makes the women tremble even more.

“Look, I’m not going to ask for whom was that because it’s taking all my ing force to control me right now to not choke you both to death…” Irene almost whispers her silence raged voice, she puts her hands on the women's shoulders making them jump.

“Now tell me how in the mothering hell we can help the Queen before you two wake up dead, all right?”

Nayeon and Jeongyeon have never nodded so fast until today.

---------------------------------------------------------

Irene stands in front of the Queen’s door, she swallows hard her own nerves, after what Nayeon and Jeongyeon told her, she feels even more pressure.

“Since she is facing the effects of the aphrodisiac, she is going to act following her…needs, she can be really irrational, but, you can stop her with cold water, valerian scent or….”

Slapping her face Irene feels her cheeks flushed, she can’t believe Nayeon actually had the nerve to suggest her to do the normal relieving method for that thing.

“Just hold your horses, stay calm, and don’t fall into the temptation...” Irene tells herself before she opens the door slowly, she closes the door behind her.

It's then when it hits her.

The Queen is laying on her bed, only her nightdress covering her, the raged and heavy breaths the Queen lets out makes her shiver, and even more when she whines hugging herself.

Seulgi turns and that’s when Irene gulps harder than ever, the Queen’s teary eyes and half-open mouth greeting her, the hazel orbs filled with heated lust.

Irene…” Seulgi whines her name, making Irene jump and walk to the Queen with slow and heavy steps like she is following the tempting siren song.

If it’s not because of Irene’s fast reflects, she would have had her own lips crashed with the Queen’s lips, the light blonde the moment Irene was close to her grabbed the warrior’s hand as she sat up feeling dizzy and following the heat invading her along with her own desires, her lips crashing with the warrior’s palm as she covered her own cherry lips.

Seulgi doesn’t know what she is even doing, she feels like another person, even more, when she the warrior’s palm.

Irene shivers and jumps surprised, the Queen’s tongue feeling incredibly and wonderfully warm not to mention soft, it makes her wonder how it would feel that tongue against her tongue.

She shakes her head remembering herself to not fall, not fall into the temptation right in front of her.

Seulgi uses this opportunity to snake one of her slender hands around Irene’s neck, feeling the warrior shivering again when her hands touch the exposed neck, caressing Irene’s nape, she approaches to it dangerously.

Irene now doesn’t have time to block the Queen’s movements, not that she also wants her to stop.

The light blonde pulls down a little bit of Irene’s silk white blouse, craving the pale flesh like a hungry animal she sinks her teeth on the warrior’s shoulder, her hands move onto the woman’s thin back and starts digging her nails, trying to draw Irene closer to her.

Irene bites her lower lip when she feels the Queen’s teeth and tongue her shoulder, she trembles and almost lets out a groan when the Queen starts to her neck slowly, the new and pleasant pale territory.

The warrior decides to let herself for a little bit, feeling wonderfully great with the and bites the Queen gives to her neck and shoulder, until she feels the Queen trying to move the hand covering her cherry lips.

She knows, if she lets Seulgi move her hand it would be over, she will fall completely.

Taking the Queen’s wrists she pushes the light blonde against the bed trapping her below her, both hands pinned and trapped beside Seulgi’s head.

Irene is breathing irregularly, the Queen’s actions definitely made her feel heated but she bites her lips when she looks at the Queen’s state.

The half-lidded eyes and the heavy breathing along with the flushed cheeks, her chest almost exposed because of her dress but not revealing too much thankfully.

“.” Irene says as she bites, even more, her lip when Seulgi moves her face a little like she is inviting her.

“Please…please…” Seulgi begs as her eyes start to become watery, the heat inside her body is coming more and more insupportable.

“No.” Irene's voice feels hurt as she closes hard her eyes.

“Why…?” Seulgi asks her voice sounding like a pained whisper.

“You…are not in your five senses it’s not correct and…” Irene purses her lips and Seulgi swears between al the dizziness and clouted desire she notices the evident hurt in those light brown orbs.

“This…your first time…your first kiss…your beautiful and exposed self and skin should belong to the one you love…you said it…” Irene leans to breathe the vanilla scent her lips brushing dangerously against Seulgi’s ear.

And I’m not that person, Seulgi.” Irene's voice sounds like a faint and painful whisper.

Seulgi wants to talk, she barely wants to contradict Irene, but how can she? Even when she is at her normal state, she can’t collect and know what her true feelings for the caramel-haired woman are.

She feels Irene putting a piece of cloth on her nose, she faintly recognizes the valerian scent, her eyes feeling heavy, she barely notices water drops falling on her face, along with the faint lips touch on her cheek.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello again! So, I bet you didn't expect that (And I hope it didn't bother you guys) but this story is somewhat full of surprises just like Seul and Rene, *wink*

Anywaaay, I hope you liked this update, and well feel free to tell me what do you think so far!

*sighs* I would like to say more things but they are spoilers ToT

Well, I will see you guys later! Remember to rest well c: