Summer eyes.

When Summer and Winter dance

Strong gallops along with the fast pace of the two horses can be heard in the vast Snow forest, one of the horses stop along with his owner making the other one stop as well.

“The Winter Castle” the woman with green cloak whistles while she looks at the majestic castle that, at the first look it seems that is made of pure ice, but, if you look closely you can see the original bricks of the castle covered by snow and ice.

“And The Great Lake” The other woman with red cloak speaks, from where they are they can admire the enormous frozen lake and the imposing castle, after looking for a while the woman with green cloak moves her horse to the path that leads them to the castle.

“Come on, I want to have some good food too, we better arrive fast.” just as she finishes talking the black horse starts galloping fastly again

The woman with red cloak chuckles “And I was the one who was convinced with raspberry jelly.”

----------------

Seulgi looks outside her window like a little kid, she is beyond curious about The dancing warrior, and she can’t help but wonder who will she look like, tall? Petite? Young? , she chuckles at her own curiosity but the sound of the trumpets of someone arriving at the castle makes her pay attention to the outside again.

She sees two women, one with red cloak, and other with a green cloak, she raises a curious eyebrow wanting to see the faces of the two woman, the woman with red cloak takes down her curiosity first, she lets down the cap of the cloak letting the soldiers gasp a little, she gets why, Rust red hair is pretty uncommon at least in winter, along with the beauty of her face.

However she turns to the left to look at the other woman taking down slowly the green cap of her cloak, she gasps along with the surprised soldiers, now everyone, even her is speechless.

The woman with green cloak is absolutely stunning, with an alluring beauty, even though all she can do is glimpse her from afar, the woman with fine caramel brown hair looks like a fierce and intimidating beauty, plus her stately black horse makes her even more alluring to the eyes, she can’t find the force to look aside, she finds herself trapped in the charming aura from the beautiful woman.

Until the woman decides to move her face, feeling that someone is watching her, Seulgi jumps a little, like a child who was caught doing a mischief, she moves from the window, hiding in the wall, she can feel her cheeks getting warm, she gulps feeling almost embarrassed for being caught.

“How embarrassing,” Seulgi thinks as he closes her eyes “I hope that she didn’t notice that it was me or it’s going to be extremely shaming.”

The woman with green cloak raises an eyebrow, she is sure that someone was watching them, but she didn’t catch the face of the person.

“Maybe one of the nosy servants” the green cloak woman thinks and looks at the blushing soldiers looking at her and her companion, internally she sighs, she hates men, she has very few male friends, she gets extremely annoyed when that “creatures” look at her like she is a piece of meat, although some of them have the shy innocence of just having love at first sight with her that makes her feel not so annoyed.

“The shy ones are almost okay, but these horn dogs are making my hand twitch in the search for my dagger to-“

A soft pat on her shoulder makes her stop thinking and notices her companion looking at her and shaking her head.

“I know what you want to do, believe I want to do it too, but this is not the place.” The rust red-haired woman smiles softly looking at her.

The woman with green cloak chuckles and nods in silence, her companion knows her too well even though she hasn’t spoken yet, she already knows she wants to kill these not so innocent men.

“Please guide us to the barn, our horses are not comfortable with strangers and we wouldn’t like to face an unpleasant situation.” The woman with red cloak asks in a mild but strong tone.

“Y-Yes, please come here.” One of the soldiers speak but a loud smack on his nape makes him scream a little because of the pain.

“Don’t even think about it, you guys have made them feel uncomfortable with your gazes, women are not meat, you idiots.” A black-haired man, almost pale as the snow makes them look down ashamed.

Both women open her eyes wide, they didn’t expect someone, much less a man, scolding men for that behavior.

“Now everyone apologize, and get the hell out of here.” The pale man speaks harshly and the other men bow almost yelling a loud, “sorry!” to both women before disappearing like dogs with their tails between their legs.

The pale man sighs and looks up to see both women.

“I’m deeply sorry about the behavior of those men, if you want I can guide you to the barn or just tell you how to get there.”

Both women share a look and think the same, this man feels trustworthy, he is not looking at them like meat, and the aura he exudes doesn’t feel uncomfortable for them, even the horses don’t feel as tense as they were when they were surrounded by the horn dogs.

“I would like you to guide us, please.” The green cloak woman speaks surprising the pale man who smiles lightly and nods. “Please follow me then.”

When they arrive at the barn both women leave their horses in their assigned stable, they look at the man who is silently waiting for them outside, the green cloak woman approaches to him while her companion is just checking that everything is all right for the horses.

“Thank you for your little help with those men.” The caramel brown-haired woman smiles mildly.

“It was nothing, I will talk to Sunmi-sshi to remove them from the soldier training for a while to punish them correctly.” The pale man shares.

The green cloak woman feels surprised. “You really take those actions seriously huh.”

“They must be taken seriously, we don’t tolerate that behavior here, not only because the Queen orders it, horn dogs are not welcomed here.”

The woman with caramel hair whistles “I like you” the woman smiles. “What’s your name, good man?”

“Yoongi, Min Yoongi.” The pale man looks at her.

The caramel haired woman extends a hand. “It’s a pleasure Yoongi-sshi, my name is-“

Yoongi takes and shakes her hand smiling softly. “I know who you are, dancing warrior, everyone knows you.”

Chuckling the woman with caramel hair raises an eyebrow. “I feel flattered, but sometimes it’s difficult to deal with all this attention” the woman winks playfully gaining a chuckle from the pale man.

“You’re just as everyone describes you.” The pale man looks at her. “Please follow me, I will take you to the Grand Hall.”

Just in time, the companion from the green cloak woman ends with the horses and unites to the conversation while they walk to the Grand Hall.

“And, how everyone describes me?” The caramel haired woman asks.

“Like a stunning beauty with a unique personality, some people say you’re cynical and sarcastic sometimes but your humor can be intense for some people.” The pale man shares chuckling a little.

“Well, they are not wrong.” The woman with rust hair laughs.

“And I’m not going to deny it either.” The dancing warrior chuckles.

They stand in front of the big door of the Grand Hall where the throne is and surely the Queen too.

“Well, my way ends here.” The pale man bows a little. “It was a pleasure to exchange a few words with you, dancing warrior.”

“Let’s go for some wine sometime.” The green cloak woman smiles while she bows back at the man.

“Of course.” The pale man chuckles and turns around softly leaving both women in front of the big door.

“He seems to be a good man” The red rust haired woman smiles softly.

“Yeah, he is on my list of few men that I like now” the dancing warrior chuckles.

“Definitely.”

They stop talking when the door starts to open slowly, until is finally open, they enter with strong and sure steps, noticing the presence of the Autumn lady, Spring lady and Summer lady along with their companions, they notice the Capitan of Knights at the left side of the throne and the Queen's muse on the right side of the throne, both of them kneel before looking up to meet the eyes of the Queen. “Your grace.” Both of them bowing to the young Queen.

When the dancing warrior looks up the soft and few rays of the sun are showering the Queen with their light, making her stand out even more.

The dancing warrior opens her eyes wide when she links eyes with the ethereal beauty in front of her, her light brown eyes link with the hazel eyes who are surprised too, she heard about the unique beauty of the Queen but right now is when she believes it, she remembers asking her older sister about the veracity of the rumors about their Queen.

“She is ethereal, she might be young but she is almost like a delightful alive painting, even the tone of her hair is quite unique, I have only seen muses with a tone like that one but still, The Queen takes the crown literally.”

On the other side, the Queen is having a hard time controlling herself, she saw the dancing warrior a while ago, but having her now in front of her it’s completely different, the girl is an exotic and fierce beauty, she seems trapped in the light brown eyes looking at her, she feels like someone is taking her breath away by the way the warrior is looking at her, she is used to being looked with eyes of devotion, love, surprise, and unfortunately even with eyes of lust, however, the dancing warrior is looking at her with wonderment, she is surprised by the expressive light brown orbs looking at her with wonderful esteem.

“Summer eyes, strong, fierce and almost burning with their force but…they are gentle at the same time” The hazel eyes owner thinks.

Seulgi decides to end their little “gazes moment” she straights her back, blinking a few times and clears .

“Dancing warrior, thank you for coming here fastly”

The dancing warrior nods, also clearing before speaking “We came here as fast as we could, your grace”

Seulgi turns to look at her companion noticing something.

“A Summer muse.” The hazel eyes look at the muse with curiosity.

The woman with red cloak bows and the dancing warrior looks at her companion. “Yes, your grace, she is my muse.”

The light blond raises her eyebrow with even more curiosity, she is not going to deny the big interest she has in this warrior, when the only thing that she knows it’s that she is known as “Dancing warrior”, a warrior capable of using three swords, however, she doesn’t know her name, from what family she comes, how old is she. Thinking that she should be known as the mysterious warrior instead of Dancing warrior.

She can’t help to wonder if the woman comes from a noble family or not, not because she treats noble people differently or judge someone from where they come, it’s because she has never seen a muse with a partner that is not a noble, leaving her with one conclusion, either the woman comes from a noble lineage or she is the first person that is not a noble having a muse.

Deciding to remove those thoughts and questions for a moment, she focuses on the main reason of why she called the dancing warrior, her curiosity can wait.

“Dancing warrior, I’m going to be straightforward with you, the reason why I called you here, it’s because we need your help.”

The dancing warrior raises her eyebrow and nods lightly. “Of course your grace, May I ask with what?”

“The princess Tzuyu, my little sister, along with Sana, a Spring muse. Are lost.” The Queen breaths deeply. “They were on their way to Spring, however, two days ago I didn’t receive the daily letter my sister was sending me in order to know if they were fine, as you may know, if we search normally it will take at least three months to search in the entire Four station Kingdom risking us to miss various places, because our Kingdom is enormous, lady Jennie and lady Taeyeon informed me about you knowing the location of the witch.”

Processing the information for a moment the dancing warrior nods. “Indeed your grace, I know where we can find her.” The woman confirms. “But.”

Seulgi narrow her eyes. “But?”

“I presume that you want her help to find your sister, and the muse is that correct?.” The dancing warrior waits for the confirmation.

“Yes, it is.” Seulgi looks at her with her eyes narrowing.

“There are four rules in order to see the witch.” The woman with Summer eyes explains, waiting for the nod of the Queen to continue, the Queen nods curiously making the woman continue with her explanation.

“She only accepts people with a pure soul and good heart, you have to have the code to see her, only two people can see her and finally, the one who is looking for her has to go, if the one looking for her doesn’t go, she will not help.”

Seulgi tries to unite and process the information until she reaches a strange conclusion.

“In order to have her help, I have to go with the one who has the code, which I assume is you?” Seulgi speaks hesitantly not believing what she is saying.

“Exactly, your grace.” The dancing warrior confirms.

“What kind of nonsense is that?” Sunmi speaks with an irritated tone, she is annoyed since the moment she saw how the Queen, her Queen was looking at the dancing warrior. “How can we know that is not a trap?”

The woman with green cloak frowns but before she can speak, Jennie interferes.

“Excuse me, Sunmi-sshi, but if I didn’t know I can trust my life to this woman, do you think I would have suggested her? A woman highly respected among soldiers, people and knights, of course, I would doubt her.” Jennie speaks in an angry and sarcastic tone, she has known the dancing warrior since they were children, it’s her dearest friend and she cannot stand someone accusing her.

“Highly respected, but how can we trust in this mysterious woman? Respect doesn’t mean trust.” Sunmi counters looking at the lady with equal annoyance.

“And a woman being a jealous brat doesn’t mean assertiveness.” The dancing warrior speaks with a strong and angry tone, she knows, by the way the knight has been looking at her the hidden motive of her sudden accusation.

Everyone gasps surprised by the boldness of the dancing warrior, everyone even the Queen looking at her with wide eyes.

Sunmi feels her cheeks red, full of embarrassment, the woman with green cloak laughs derisively.

“What? Suddenly you are not so proud of your attitude, hmm?” The dancing warrior looks at Sunmi with a smirk “You know, there’s a believing, when two opponents clash swords with each other can know various things and emotions, why don’t you try my veracity with your sword, that’s if you think you can handle me, of course” the dancing warrior speaks with an arrogant tone.

Sunmi grits her teeth, her hand gripping the hilt of her sword she is about to unleash her sword but.

“Move and I’m going to send you to the dungeon for a week.” Seulgi turns to look at her with an infuriated look.

Sunmi feels her anger go, and she gulps, feeling a loss of words at the cold look of her Queen, she knows, when Seulgi gives her ‘that’ look, it means she is deeply angry.

Seulgi turns to look at the dancing warrior who doesn’t seem to be affected by her infuriated look, she feels even angrier noticing the smiling sneer still on warrior's face.

Sighing deeply she rubs her temple, trying to calm herself and think correctly, she almost hates to admit the dancing warrior is the one with the reason, and even though she hates violence she knows that warrior and knights understand better after they fight, she has seen it and is right now when she wishes she hasn’t.

“Maybe these two will calm after they fight” Seulgi closes her eyes sighing again. “Knights and warriors, are almost like animals sometimes, aren’t they?”

“Go on.” Seulgi gestures Sunmi with her hand to go and confront the dancing warrior. “I hope with this you can understand each other in your…language.”

Sunmi opens her eyes wide, she kind of wants to fight because she wants to shut the mouth of the dancing warrior but another part of her thinks Seulgi is testing her.

However, she doesn’t have the courage to question and she just nods “Yes, your grace.” She turns to look at the Queen who is looking at her with serious and expecting eyes, her lips resting on her knuckles while she waits.

Sunmi turns to look at the Dancing warrior again, she walks until she is in front of her, blocking the view of their Queen, The summer eyes owner chuckles at the almost infant gesture of the knight like she doesn’t want the pirate to look at her treasure.

“Ninny girl.” The dancing warrior thinks as she s the secure of her green cloak, taking off the warm cloth, she throws the cloth to her muse who catches the green cloak easily.

The Queen frowns when she notices the lack of armor in the dancing warrior, who is only wearing a tight brown leather corset covering her white smock blouse, brown leather pants along with her long boots, her chest, and hips adorned with her baldric belt where her swords rest.

Sunmi notices this too and decides to take off her armor to make the fight fair, the dancing warrior smirks, thinking that with or without armor she can fight with the knight but still thanks the fair treatment.

“Would you like me to fight with two swords to make it fair?” The summer eyes owner asks with a half-mocking tone.

Sunmi frowns feeling the mocking tone and shakes her head. “With your three swords, let see how true are the rumors about you.” The knight positions herself, one of her swords is upside her head and the other one in front of her almost covering her chest.

Chuckling, the dancing warrior surprises the audience when she reveals that she doesn’t use swords, instead she uses katanas, taking the first one, from her hip a short katana most like a dagger putting the handle between her teeth, the two principal katanas that were resting together on her back are soon revealed from their scabbard, the warrior positions her feet and arms on guard.

Sunmi narrow her eyes analyzing the guard of the dancing warrior, her swords are in a horizontal guard almost like a shield for the warrior, she and the warrior link eyes for a while, until the dancing warrior runs fast at her, the knight grips her swords tighter waiting for the attack.

The first clash of their swords echoes the Grand Hall, the dancing warrior doesn’t wait and moves her katanas with experience along with the one resting on , Sunmi manages to dodge the dagger however the warrior achieves to cut her cheek a little, Sunmi doesn’t let the pain distracts her and manage to lock their blades, however, the dancing warrior uses more force making Sunmi open her eyes surprised by the warrior's force who opened her guard so easily, she was sure she was stronger because she is taller but is now when her confidence betrays her.

Spinning the handle of her katanas to gain a different position, the dancing warrior grabs her katanas in a way she can stab Sunmi, just in the right moment the knight protects herself, but the warrior manages to send her to the ground causing her to roll a little for the impact, she rolls again to dodge the warrior's jumping attack she gets up luckily.

However, the warrior is faster and clash their blades even harder than before, making Sunmi step back a little, she jumps back trying to think how to take this fierce warrior down, but the almost hungry look of the warrior makes her snap to the reality again, feeling a rough pain on her arms noticing the warrior cutting her with her dagger when she sees the warrior spinning to kick her on her ribs, feeling the hard kick, she coughs, feeling dizzy by the summer eyes owner's force.

Looking the warrior spin and stab her katanas on the ground, lowering herself almost at the height of her tights, she doesn’t understand what the warrior is going to do until the warrior uses her katanas like support to kick Sunmi's unguarded face, using the dizziness of the hit she did on her ribs moments ago.

Sunmi is not fast enough to cover her jaw even with her two swords the warrior sends her to the ground, when she gets up again, she feels the presence of the Summer eyes owner behind her and the sharpness of her dagger on her neck, making her open her eyes wide.

“It’s over.” The warrior's voice is loud and clear even with the dagger between her teeth.

Everyone except the Summer muse and Summer lady is speechless, from the audience point of view, it was like Sunmi was only protecting herself because the warrior didn’t let her attack.

The Queen feels perplexed, the woman who has protected her, and the one who she thought was the strongest out of all the kingdom looked like an apprentice or novice against the dancing warrior who is clean with not a single cut on her pale skin.

She gets a shiver when she links eyes with the warrior, looking like a hungry beast, the fierce light brown eyes wanting more action, more than this almost little battle.

The warrior is the one ending their ‘gaze encounter’ now, she steps back letting the defeated knight go, the knight puts her hands on the ground, gripping with impotence, the warrior notices the way the knight's hands shake and her knuckles turning white.

“If it makes you feel better, it has been a while since someone blocked all my attacks, and you don’t fight badly, knight.” The woman with summer eyes speaks while she takes her katanas back, putting them on their scabbard carefully.

“She took Sunmi-sshi down so easily.” “I thought Sunmi-sshi was the best warrior.” Voices can be heard on the Great Hall making Sunmi press her lips in an embarrassed grimace.

Seulgi frowns, she knows what they’re saying is partly true, nevertheless, she doesn’t like this almost public humiliation, sure, Sunmi was being immature and deserved a lesson, but not like this.

“Silence.” Seulgi voice sounds lethally cold surprising the dancing warrior and the ladies when the voices suddenly stop when the Queen speaks.

Once she is sure not even a soul is talking she turns to look at Sunmi who gets up and gets the dirt off her pants with her hands, with low steps she moves, letting the Queen and the warrior exchange looks again, Seulgi frowns worriedly at the empty state of her knight, she closes her eyes to lock her feelings for the knight to speak to the warrior again.

Looking at the dancing warrior again, she is slightly surprised to see the warrior in a serious mode, she expected the warrior to laugh at Sunmi's face based on the attitude she had moments ago, but she was wrong.

“You have proved your value, dancing warrior.” The Queen speaks “The ladies trust you and even the calmest one stepped to defend you, not a sight of every day I must say, the ladies have my ultimate trust and if they know you are speaking the truth, then, I will believe you.” Seulgi gets up making the warrior look up, following her with her gaze. “If the path to find my sister and the Spring muse, is the surest with you, then I will go with you to search the witch.”

Loud gasps echo the Grand Hall, The Queen accepted the request from the warrior and is willing to risk her life to search for her sister and the muse, for some it’s an honorable gesture, for others, not so much.

Seulgi couldn’t care less, if her choice was the wrong one, she will face the consequence with a high head, not with a low one.

The dancing warrior is doing her best to mask her surprise, she expected the Queen to tell her to get the hell out of the castle, but the Queen instead decided to go with her, a truly unexpected decision.

“If I go with you, how long we will take?” The Queen's question makes the warrior go back to reality.

“If your grace is not familiar with long trips we might take one week and a half, or two weeks.” The warrior answers with honesty.

Seulgi purses her lips, thinking, three months or two weeks, still, it’s too much time but she has to choose the obvious option, two weeks sound slightly better than three months.

“Meet me at the Great Lake after you and your companion eat, we will discuss there. I declare the reunion, over” The Queen starts to step down from her throne she turns to her left bowing at the ladies. “Thank you for your presence, my ladies, feel free to go to your stations again whenever you feel ready.” Smiling softly at her ladies she walks to her muse, ordering something, the muse nods, and then she starts walking along with the Queen.

“Your grace.”

The Queen stops when the warrior's voice calls her she turns to look at the warrior. “Yes?”

“Can we have sweet toast with raspberry jelly?”

-------------------------------

“Bold of you, asking for some sweet toast with raspberry jelly after that tense reunion” Taeyeon looks at her sister while she and Joy eat on the table beside the bed of the room the Queen assigned to them.

The warrior turns with her filled cheeks to look at her sister who is looking at her with an eyebrow raised, she swallows her food before speaking.

“Well, I have some priorities too.” She shrugs and Taeyeon rubs the bridge of her nose. “The princess is missing, a muse is missing and your priority is just eating sweet toast with raspberry jelly?” Taeyeon almost wants to smack her little sister's face.

“Injjn, her dofeanse, ot wos mi priority” the rust red-haired woman speaks with filled and she starts coughing making the warrior pat her back and sigh “That’s why I told you to swallow your food first, tsk tsk.”

“In her defense, it was my priority? That’s what you said?” Taeyeon asks and the woman coughing manages to nod making Taeyeon sigh “Even if it was yours, we are facing a very critical situation, you can’t just go around and-“

“I already did it, so why are you so mad?” the warrior yawns.

“I’m not mad, I’m just surprised by your cynic , sister, you are acting so laidback when the situation is-“Taeyeon doesn’t finish her sentence when the warrior pushes a grape on making her stop talking.

“Yes, yes, I forgot you are an old woman now who is almost hitting her thirties, you are such a bundle of nerves, relax woman, you should have brought Fanny-unnie to calm your anxious .”

Taeyeon frowns while she chews the grape, “I can still shut your mouth, little .”

“Uuuh? Are you sure? You can’t even win to me now, well maybe yes but-“Taeyeon grabs the prominent and pale ear from her sister pulling her not so kindly. “Ouch ouch, gentle woman! My ears are sensitive!”

“See? You are still such a child, maybe I should put some snow on this almost elephant ears so you can cool down and have some respect little ”

“Snow?! Are you crazy? What in the name of Summer are you thinking?! Mad and stup-“

The woman with rust red hair smiles fondly at the sight of the bickering sisters, it has always been like this since she can remember, but she knows the sisters love each other more than anyone, she just chuckles to herself enjoying her raspberry jelly ignoring the loud sisters.

---------------------------------

Seulgi is again looking at the tall tree beside the Great Lake, the only difference is that now she is below the tree, she hears steps on the snow and turns around to find the woman with summer eyes.

She breaths softly trying to mask her blush when she sees the exotic beauty in front of her again, she wonders if she will ever get used to seeing the woman's perfect face without feeling her cheeks warm.

“I’m here as you told me, your grace, thanks for the raspberry jelly, it was delicious.” The warrior shows her usual smirk making the Queen have a straight face but not a serious one.

“I wonder just how bold is she, to ask for raspberry jelly in such a critical reunion.” The hazel eyes girl sighs. “Well, It’s good to hear you enjoyed it, still, that’s not the reason why I asked you to come here, I want you to tell me if we can leave as soon as possible and what do we need, food, arms, etcetera.”

“We can leave today if you want, the day is young, arms are not needed as long as you are with me, we just need two horses, little food, and money, that’s all.”

“Money?” The Queen asks.

“Yes, your grace, we are not going to have a fancy trip with all the attention on us, we need to be careful, if we take too many food or arms, we are going to be suspicious, it's better if we get food from some little village, I know, you are beloved in almost every place of the kingdom but you still have enemies who would love to have your head as a trophy as raw as it sounds.” The warrior looks at her with a serious look leaving her playful smirk aside.

Seulgi feels even more surprised, she is used to Sunmi softening her words to not sound harsh, but the warrior is straightforward, she doesn’t care about sounding harsh and she kind of appreciates the hard honesty.

“You are a little straightforward, aren’t you?” The hazel eyes girl looks at her with a slight smile.

“Don’t you prefer the naturally sweet apple instead of the sugar-coated caramel apple?” smirking again the warrior looks at her with playful eyes.

Seulgi is again taken aback by the curious personality of the warrior, wise but harsh, playful but serious, she is an unreadable person who makes the young Queen have even more interest in her, she is used to reading people really well but the warrior is like a book in another language, a language that she is slightly interested to learn.

Chuckling she extends a hand to the warrior who raises an eyebrow curiously.

“Someday I will answer you, dancing warrior, but before we start our trip, I want to know your name.” Seulgi looks at her with expecting eyes. “I’m Seulgi, Kang Seulgi from Winter”

The warrior feels stunned at the sudden curiosity of the Queen, she didn’t expect this type of introduction, she thought the Queen wasn’t interested in knowing her name, but she feels like the hazel eyes girl is going to surprise her even more in the future, she laughs softly but genuinely, surprising the Queen with the unfamiliar but beautiful sound, just as the owner.

Feeling a warm and slightly thinner hand grabbing her own stretched hand with a soft but strong grip she looks up to link eyes with the light brown orbs, hearing the beat of her own heart and sensing the blush of her cheeks again, the warrior's voice tone sounding as smooth as the snow falling above them.

“My name is Irene. Irene from Summer.”

 

--------------------------

Hello again! I hope that you liked this chapter! The young Queen and the warrior are about to start their trip! jujuju 

Have you seen the teaser for zimzalabim? it was amazing! I really liked the vibe as expected from our girls uwu.

Eat and rest well, see u later!!