Chapter 2: Tickets?! BTS Tickets!?!

Melody of Love (BTS Fanfic)

Third POV. (continued)

Both girls are in shock, they have never expected BTS to come to their little country but they are. Isabella took Scarlet's phone from her hands and read the words on the screen ' BTS coming to Ireland to perform at the 3 Arena  3rd and 4th June 2019 '. As Isabella continued reading, the lecturer in the class continued teaching and spotted her looking at the phone.

"Isabella, can you put the phone away during class time please?" The lecturer asked Isabella nicely.

Isabella's head shot up and she looked at the lecturer.

" Sorry sir, I will put it away until after class." Isabella replied as she put the phone in her hoodie pocket.

The two girls along with the entire class listened to the lecturer talk about music composing, while in both of the girls heads they were only thinking one thing.... would they get tickets.

~30 minutes later ~

Scarlet's Pov.

I walked out of class standing beside Isabella walking to Starbucks, we decide to order hot chocolates and sit down. I took my phone from Isabella and looked at the screen to see when tickets are available.

" What you doing there, Scar?" Isabella questioned as she looks over at me.

" I'm trying to find when the tickets are available. I really wanna try and see them." I replied while still looking down at the phone.

I still look down at my phone as Izzy, sits beside me looking over my shoulder. I wonder if I would ever meet them, meeting them would make my life complete I really want to meet Jungkook he is my bias although I'm that kind of person who loves all the boys as much as the other but, Jungkook just stands out to me more.

" I wonder how much they are gonna be, it's gonna be fairly expensive. It says it is going to be a 3 hour concert! I wonder if they are gonna do VIP?" Isabella says to me as we look at ticket sale dates.

" I would expect them to be expensive, they are BTS! The best Kpop group out there." I reply to her. ( not hate to other groups i love all of them :))

"Well come on we have to get to class." Isabella tells me as she pulls my arm to follow her. 

I put my phone away and stand up. I grab my backpack and swing it over my shoulder as we make our way to to class.

Mrs. Doherty's pov ( ha ha you guys weren't expecting this! )

I've been watching these ticket sales since the dates have been released. I know my daughter and her best friend love this group. It is my daughters 21st the day after the tickets are released. Maybe...... just maybe.

Isabella POV. 

It is now the end of the day and Scarlet's birthday is less than two weeks away and since I know her bias is Jungkook, I am planning on getting her a Jungkook bracelet and a Jungkook phone case and since shes my best friend, I am going to get her a BTS t-shirt and hoodie. How good of a friend am I. 

"Hey let's go home, you can sleep over at my house" I say as I look over to her and she nods her head. I grab her hand and walk home.

When we reach my house, I open the door with my key and we walk up to my room. I walk in to my room with Scarlet following me from behind. I stroll over to my Ipad that is connect to my big Bluetooth speaker. I look over towards Scarlet.

" What song you wanna listen to?" I ask her while I turn my head to go through my songs. 

" Can we listen to Fake Love?" She questions while looking down at her phone. She is probably texting her mum that she is staying over.

" Sure we can." I reply as I look for that song before pressing play. 

The song blares from the speaker as we sing along while doing our college work. Half way through our work we get up and go for a drink down stairs and get back to work.

 

~ Time skip to Scarlet's birthday~ ( I am lazy not gonna lie )

Mrs. Doherty POV. 

I have gotten the VIP tickets for Scarlet's birthday. I bought two of them so she can take Isabella with her as they are both supportive of the group. I really hope she likes them.

Isabella POV. 

It's my best friends birthday, I honestly can not believe she is 21. We have been best friends since we were pretty much born. I am so glad she is my best friend. I really hope she gets tickets for her birthday today, I also got her presents, I really hope she likes them. We have the day off college and we are spending the day at her house. I grab her presents and put them in my bag. I swing my bag over my shoulder and walk outside my house. 

I text her telling her I am going to her house. She replies saying ok. I walk to her house and up to her door and knock. She opens the door and I wrap her in a big hug. 

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" I shout happily. 

She laughs. 

" Thank you, your the best" She replies. 

We walk into her living room and we sit down. I take off my bag and open it and taking out her presents and put them on the chair. 

Scarlet POV.

I watch Isabella as she takes out four presents, I look at her as she hands them over to me. She has a big smile on her face. I give her a smile back. I start opening the small package first. I widen my eyes and see a Jungkook bracelet. I look up to her but she nods for me to keep going. I quickly put the bracelet on and continue onto the slight bigger present. I tear it open and see a Jungkook phone, I love it! I quickly take my purple phone case off and put my new one on.

I start opening the two bigger packages, the first one I open I see a black 'Love Yourself' t-shirt and my mouth drops open. I can not believe she got me that. I then go straight to the last present, I rip it open and do my eyes deceive me, I see a bright red 'Love Yourself' hoodie. I place it beside me, get up, run and hug Isabella.

I place it beside me, get up, run and hug Isabella

( the presents Isabella got her)

" Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I say to her as I give her a hug.

" I am so glad you love them" she says as she hugs me back.

I sit back down and I see my mum standing in the room, I look up at her.

" I have a present for you, but you have to close your eyes" She says. I look up at her and close my eyes. I feel a card being placed in my hand. I hear Isabella gasp in shock, so it must be something unexpected. 

" Open your eyes!" she tell me.

I open my eyes, I look down and see two VIP tickets to BTS concert. I scream and launch towards my mum and hug her tightly. I cry happy tears and I am so shocked.

" The second one is for you Isabella, so the both of you can go together." My mum tells her. 

Isabella jumps on us hugging the two of us. 

" I can't believe it! We are going to see BTS" I say. I still cry because of the surprise and joy I am feeling right now.

" Well believe it! We are going" Isabella says as I walk up to my room with all my presents and mark the 3rd of June on my calendar. This is a day that I will remember forever.

END OF CHAPTER 2.