Chapter 3: A week before the concert

Melody of Love (BTS Fanfic)

I have chosen Jimin to be Isabella's bias

Now back to the story.

Scarlet POV.

I woke up on a very bright sunny day. I threw the covers off my bed and walk over to my calendar marking off another week. My eyes widen and a massive grin appears on my face as I see that the concert is a week away. I walk over to my closet and get some blue jean shorts and a white tank top and I wore my white converse along with them. I sit on my bed as I go through my phone.

" Scarlet! You have a package down here. It came this morning." mum shouts up to me.

I am glad that it is here. You see, since Isabella got me BTS stuff and Jungkook stuff for my birthday, I am going to wear the outfit to the concert. She doesn't have anything but a Army bomb like I do, I have decided a few weeks ago to order some stuff for as well so she can wear BTS merch to the concert.

I run down stairs and see the box sitting beside the door. I go to the box and take it upstairs. It was light which was good so I could get to my room quicker. I opened it up and set a spare box beside me, which is smaller in size. I take out the t-shirt, phone case, bracelet and hoodie that I got her and neatly packed them into the box. I was going to give them to her, when she is going to come over later. I walk over to my wardrobe with the box in my hands and open the door and hide it on the shelf. I hear a vibration noise, I turn around and see that my phone is lighting up. I go and grab it and see that Isabella had texted me.
text convo:
Isabella 🌸: Hey, I am gonna come over to your house in the next five minutes.
Scarlet🦄: Ok I will see you soon.
I go to my music on my phone and listen to BTS new album Persona, which is amazing. I have ordered a Persona album so I hope it will be here before the concert. I sit on my bed and I look out my window at the bright blue sky. My mind drifts off wondering what BTS are doing right now. 
~ 5 minutes later~
I nearly fall off my bed due to the doorbell ringing. I run downstairs and open it to see Isabella. I grab her hand pull her inside and close the door. I take her upstairs and get her to sit on my bed.

Isabella POV
I sit on her bed as she goes over to her wardrobe. I watch her open it and take a fairly big box from the shelve and she takes it over to me. I look up at her.
" What's this?" I ask as I look at the box.
"It's a present for being the best friend I could ever have." She replies with a smile on her face.
I turn towards the box and begin to open it. My eyes widen and I put my hand over my mouth in shock. I reach in and pull out a Jimin phone case and bracelet, as well as a love yourself t-shirt and a white hoodie with their love yourself tour on it. I put them on the bed and give Scarlet a big hug.
"Thank you!!! But you didn't have too" I tell her as I'm still hugging her. She hugs me back.
"I had to we are going to the concert in a week and I didn't want you to not to have anything and I know that you like Jimin very much" she tells me. I look around and see her drawing of Jungkook she was doing that she wanted to give to 
him during the meet and greet.

"Your drawing of Jungkook is looking really good, I know for a fact he will like it when you give it to him" I say as I make my way over to it. I see smaller drawings of the other members too. I think she is going to give them too.

"It's still not finished but it's getting there, I'd say the one that you drew of Jimin looks amazing and he will love it" she replies. I smile back at her.
"I can't believe it's  a week away." I say.
" I know I can't wait" she told me. For the rest of the day we sat on her bed listening to Persona and a lot more. We continued to talk about how close the concert is and if we really will get to meet them.

-End of chapter 3-
Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. 
Sorry I couldn't update sooner, I have been working on college work.
Don't forget to vote or comment. 
I'd love to see your reactions on how you guys think the story is.
Until next ARMY! 
Fighting!!