Chapter 4: 24 hours before the concert

Melody of Love (BTS Fanfic)

Third Person POV.

Everyday passing made both of the girls more excited as the day of the concert grew closer and closer. Sometimes they still think that it isn't real because it all happened so quickly.

It was now a bright Friday morning, the two girls were now standing by Scarlet's car with a suitcase each. They had decided to book a hotel room for them as they would be staying for a few days because of the concert being on one day and the fan sign being the day after. Scarlet walked beside the car opening the back door to put her suitcase and to let Isabella put hers in beside it.

Isabella POV.

I walk to the passenger car door and reach my hand down to the handle and pull the car door open, I sit in the seat and close the door. I let out an excited squeal and I turn my head to see Scarlet looking at me with a amusing look face.

" You alright there?" She asks me and she starts her car up and hands me the aux cord. I take the cord off her and plug it into my phone.

" Yea, I just doesn't seem real that we are going to see BTS tomorrow in concert, we have dreamed of that moment ever since their debut." I say back to her as I select my BTS playlist from my music library, trying to pick a BTS song is hard because they are all so amazing.

" Yea, it feels like a dream. Remember all the videos we would see of Twitter from fellow ARMY's about how amazing the boys looked and how fantastic their performances were, I thought thats how close we would ever get to see them in real life, but now look,we are on the way to their concert. It's unbelievable" She says as she pulls out of the driveway and on the way to Dublin.

" I remember those days. We would have our own BTS concerts by watching their music videos over and over again. They will never get old. By the way which song should we listen to?" I ask her as I keep looking through my songs.

" Let's start by listening to their new album, I am obsessed with it right now." She replies while driving carefully. I look through my library and play HOME. I then sit back and look out the window while Scarlet drives and we listen to the album, obviously bursting into little dances here and there because why not.

~ 2 1/2 hours later~

Scarlet's POV

We finally have reached Dublin and I have just parked my car outside the hotel we are staying at for the next few days and what is awesome is that is just over the road from the concert which was amazing. I get out my car and Isabella does the same, I go to open the back door and take both our suitcases. Isabella walks over to me and I lock up the car as she takes her suitcase. We both walk into the hotel and over to the reception. I stop by the desk and rest my arms on top.

" Hi how can I help you today?" The receptionist asks and she sit down at the computer. 

" I have booked a room for two people about two days ago." I reply as I watch her on the computer.

" Name please" She asks as she looks up to me for an answer.

" Doherty" I tell her. She starts typing on the computer until she finds my name.

" Ah yes room 210, That will be on the second floor and the 2nd room on the left" She says as she hands me the key card for the room. I quickly thank her as Isabella and I start walking towards the elevators. We press the button to the call the elevator as we wait I have noticed there is quite a lot of security around and in the hotel. It couldn't be because of.... no not a chance, we wouldn't get that lucky. The elevator arrives and we get on and I quickly press the number 2 button. As we reach the second floor we are about to step off as I accidentally bump into a person. I quickly look up at say sorry but as I look up I notice this person looks familiar. He quickly says sorry and walks off. No way I just accidentally bumped into V of BTS and I look around to see Isabella looking wide eyed at me. We start walking to our room as a door opens and two figures come walking towards us.

Isabella somehow ends up bumping into them.

" I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going" She said. The two people look at eachother with a smile and look back at her.

" It is ok, are you a ARMY?" One of them reply in broken english. I walk up to Isabella, who is wide eyed. 

" Yea we are ARMY and very proud of it." I say with a smile on my face realizing who it is.It was Jungkook and RM of BTS. The two look at each other and look back. 

" Sorry I dont want to be rude but are you two RM and Jungkook from BTS?" I ask as I look at them while nudging Isabella back to real life so she can stop staring.

"2!3! Bangtan. Hello, we're BTS!" Both Jungkook and RM say to us.

" This is amazing, we are going to your concert tomorrow and we can't wait, Fighting!" Isabella says with a massive smile on her face. I notice that they must be busy. 

" Sorry for keep you guys, we will let you go, Come on Isabella" I say as I drag her away. The two of them look at us and laugh. We wave and they wave back and leave.

We then enter our hotel room and fall onto the bed. I rethink over just what happened out in the hallway. I look over at Isabella and see that she is in the same state.

" Hey Izzy, lets order some room service and chill out here for the rest of the day. I don't think I can do anything else after what happened I am still in shock." I say and look over to her and without her speaking she just nods her head repeatedly. I don't blame her for not speaking she is in shock just like me. We then order room service and wait until the next day arrives.

END OF CHAPTER 4