Chapter 1: Back in the Past

Melody of Love (BTS Fanfic)

Scarlet Pov

*Flashback*

The clock struck 4:30 pm on a Friday and I was looking forward to meeting Isabella outside the front of school as we were going to have a sleep over at her house. I walked  out the front of the school and looked around for her, I then saw her waving her hand at me. I ran over to her and stopped beside her.

"Hey Scar, you ready for the sleepover?" Isabella asked as we began to walk down the street towards her house.

"Yeah, I am Izzy. Can't wait to listen to music too!" I replied excitedly.

" Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, BTS!!" we shout as we walked up the path to her house.

We walked up the stairs and sat down and got our homework done while we listened to Best of me by BTS. My least favorite subject.... business and I had alot of it to do but I could not do it. My teacher was stupid and didn't even give us notes. We had to make our own but, luckily for me Isabella knew about business more than I did. So she helped me understand it.

" So, the niche market is looking out for a certain demand that a certain amount of people want, like for example Gucci is for people who want designer clothes or even Porsche is for people who want to drive exotic cars. You understand it now?" Isabella asked as she sat beside me, as we looked at the book.

"Yea, I get it now. Thanks Izzy!" I replied with a massive smile on my face.

Third person pov.

It was their last year in school, before hoping to get into college for a course on production of music and audio. Weeks passed and it was finally exam time, each day after school both girls would go to each others house to study together. It was the final day of exams and it was the one Scarlet dreaded.... business. Isabella finished early so she went outside and waited for her friend to walk out the doors.

Scarlet came outside and met up with Isabella, both of them started walking home to Scarlet's house. Not a word was spoken about the exams but, Isabella really wanted to ask how she felt, she did but she decided not to.

" Hi girls, how did your final day of exams go? Glad to be off for summer?" Scarlet's mum asked as she handed the girls a glass of water each, which both girls gladly accepted.

" It went really well, I just hope we can get into the music course, Mrs. Doherty" Isabella answered as both girls walked up the stairs with their drinks in hand.

Isabella's Pov.

I followed Scarlet as she walked up the stairs. We entered her room and we sat on her bed. I looked around the room seeing BTS posters everywhere. I turned towards her.

" So how did your business exam go?" I asked her unsure about the answer she would give me.

Scarlet looked at her business book and back at her water then sighed.

" I don't think I did well, we both know business isn't my strongest subject." She replied as she placed her now glass on the bedside table.

"Hey, at least it's over now. We just have to wait for those letters to see if we get in" I told her.

" That is true" Scarlet said.

~Time skip~

I was woken up by my alarm ringing by my bed. I reached out and hit it and I accidentally hit it too hard and it falls to the ground. I sit up in my bed and look around y room which was lit up because of the sun shining through the window. I looked at my stand beside my bed and see a white envelope. My eyes widen as I realize that it is the envelope the holds my future. I began to wonder, since I got my letter did Scarlet get hers. I quickly got on a BTS hoodie along with blue jeans and red converse. I grabbed my letter and ran down the stairs. Pushed open the door and sprinted towards her house. I reached her house and knocked on her door repeatedly. The door opens revealing Scarlet, I look down and saw that she has a envelope like mine in her hand. I look at her.

" Open on 3?" I ask her
She just nods.
"1, 2, 3, open!" I said quickly.

Both girls quickly ripped open their envelopes and slowly took out the paper that holds important information.
~ 4 months later ~ ( present day)

Third person POV.

Both girls walk into the big building, others following behind them. They get into class and sit down beside each other.

" I remember the day we opened those letters and that we both got into this course" Scarlet says to Isabella.
"Yeah it was a dream come true" Isabella replies. 
Scarlet is on her phone waiting for the lecturer to come in. She stares at her phone giving out a slight scream as her eyes widen. Isabella jumps at the sudden scream, she turns to her friend with a questioning look on her face.
"What is it??" Isabella asks her friend.
"BTS is coming to Ireland and they are performing in Dublin!" Scarlet says excitedly. 
Both girls look at each other with huge grins.

END OF CHAPTER 1