Chapter 4

The Intern
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4
Unexpected

"So how's your first day?" Eunsoo asked, I am on my bed video chatting with her. Thinking about what happened earlier it's not even my first day! "Tomorrow's my official first day, you won't believe what happened today!" I muttered, she gave me a weird face, "What?" I rolled my eyes at her and let out a breath.

"I saw him," I said and she just stared at me looking like a lost kod, "Who saw you?" She asked, I cannot believe she haven't guess it.

"You know, the owner of the company I will be working, the guy you kepy fantasizing about," I explained and I almost laugh at her face.

"Oh my gad! You mean, your boss?" She exclaimed, "The Jeon Jungkook! You met him?" Eunsoo added. "Well we didn't meet, but he saw me and I tell you I was so damn nervous when he looked at my way!" I started explaining to her the whole story how I just met my boss, the guy I saw in te accident and how I did manage to escape him. Yes! Escape him!

Earlier at Golden Closet..

"JUNGKOOOK!" A woman screamed wearing a pink cocktail dress, running towards him in a 3-inches heels and wrapped her arms around my boss.

"Y-Yeri, I c-cant breathe!" Jungkook tried to remove the woman's arm using his other free hand.

"Ms. Kim, let Mr. Jeon have his space please!" Mrs. Sanghee said interupting them. The woman rolled her eyes at the old lady an turning to Jungkook.

"I wasn't able to visit you while you're in the hospital so when I heard the news that you're here I came as soon as I finished my shoot," Yeri pouted.

"You don't need to check up on me," Jungkook said coldy and removed her arms off him. "Mrs. Sanghee, who's that new girl I saw there-" Jungkook was about to point at my direction and thank the heavens above, I was saved when his phone rang. He answered and returned his attention to Mrs. Sanghee. He said something to her before leaving the floor with the woman after his tail.

I let out a huge sigh in relief, fixing my things before finally leaving my desk. I need some air!

"That's it?" Eunsoo said,"You're telling me that you missed the chance to meet him personally!" Her voice got higher, "H-Hey! Don't shout at me," She rolled her eyes before shaking her head. "I can't believe you, you just lost your chance to be Cinderella." Eunsoo started to nag me about how I should have introduce myself to him an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter