Chapter 3

The Intern
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

Where It Starts

Dear Ms. Kang,

We are glad to tell you that you are one of the new interns in the company. You will be assigned to the Multimedia Department.  You are given 14 days to prepare and 1 week to comply the remaining requirements of the company and signing the contract regarding to your job, concerns as well as per your monthly salary. Look for Mr. Hyunshik Kim for assistance once you visit Golden Closet. Please be advised to wear proper attire.  If you have any problems and questions just email us back asap. Thank you!

 

Sincerely,

Mrs. Sanghee Choi

Director, Human Resources

Golden Closet Corp.

 

“Okay- You still have 2 weeks to prepare for your leave,” Eunsoo said after reading the email I got from the Golden closet. We are in this small café we love to hangout since we are in highschool. I sipped the iced coffee I ordered before turning to her. “Yep I already got a reply from the owner of the apartment the other day.” Eunsoo let out a sigh, “I can’t believe you’re leaving me here alone in Busan,” She faked a cry. “Oh please, you can always visit me in Seoul.” I muttered rolling my eyes at her.

“You’re so lucky your boss is hot as fck!” She said looking so dreamy. I almost choke at what she said.

“A-Actually,” I don’t know what to tell her about what I discovered the other day about the owner of Golden Closet. “…remember the guy in the accident.” I continued now she’s interested. “What? Did you got his name?” she asked. “W-Well, it’s Jeon Jungkook.” I confessed she looked at me like I was crazy before laughing out loud. “Kang Hanbyul you are really damn funny!” She slapped my back because of laughing so hard. “I-I’m serious!” I said and looked at her seriously. “You’re not lying?” She asked and I nodded and fell. I started to tell her the story how I recognized it was him.

 “B-But there’s no news about him? Are you really sure?” She muttered. We searched the net for any news about the accident but there’s none, It’s impossible! It was really him, maybe his family doesn’t want the people to know?

“I’m 100% sure, It’s the same eyes I saw!” I exclaimed. She sipped at her drink before turning back to her phone typing something. “What are you doing?” I asked she just shrugged at me, “Aha!” I looked at her confused. “Here.” She extend her arms to me with her phone, wow this girl knows a lot, she found a site about the accident. It was not that popular that’s why only few people knew.

“Bachelor’s car crashed in the middle of the night” the title of the article.

Jeon Jungkook, 27, owner of Golden Closet was admitted to Busan Medical Center, got severe injuries a broken arm and some open wound.

“That .” Eunsoo muttered. “I wonder why it was not on news? You said he’s pretty known?” Eunsoo just shrugged at me not knowing anything as well. “Well at least you’re going to meet him soon!” She let a squeal I covered my ears. “A-Ah really that’s you really care about.” I shook my head.

“What if, he’ll like you? It’s your chance babe!” I looked at her shocked, “You’re impossible!”

“You’re 21! He’s like you both can have a great time!” She winked at me, “I really have no time for that, I just want to have a work and live my life.” I said. “Uh, boring!” she made a face and I couldn’t help but laugh at her, I don’t know what I’ll do without her, she makes me happy and brings the best out of me, I am so thankful to have a friend like her.

I got a messaged from the owner of the apartment saying that I can move in within the week, I already paid her half of the month. The whole week passed by, I’m almost done packin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter