Prologue.

The Intern
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you Mr. Song.."

I bid my goodbye to Mr. Song as I went out the convenience store I am was working at for almost 6 years. He was like my second Father ever since I came to work for his store. He only have a son who's currently working abroad with his own family that's why He and his wife Mrs. Song runs the store alone.

I walked down the empty street, fishing out my phone inside my pocket.

"Hey, I got accepted at my new job."

I texted my best friend, Eunsoo.

"Really? We need to celebrate!" I immediately got a reply from her.

"Let's meet tomorrow, I have lots of things to share to you."

As I sent it, my phone rings showing Eunsoo's name.

"I cannot wait to meet you that's why I called you!!! What's the name of the company you applied?.." There she is, once she started talking there's no stopping. "..I forgot, is it in Seoul?"

I kicked the pebble I saw in my way before answering her questions. "Yeah, it's in Seoul...Golden Closet Corp." I answered, I let out a sigh. "It's kinda far away from here, but the money I will earn will help me--" before I could finish I heard her scream, I had to move my phone away from me.

"Oh my god! We are miles away from Seoul! You live in Busan!!You mean the Golden Closet that sells high class furnitures?" She started blabbing.

"Ah-huh-" I said nodding my head in the process as if she can see me.

"Haven't you heard the news?" I turned to the corner of the street listening to her. "What news?" It's getting dark but the place is peaceful.

"The owner of that company is one of the most wanted bachelor!" She said like she couldn't believe I don't h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter