Meeting them .... once again .

My gangster boyfriend

 

 " UWAHHH ! ITS SO NICE HERE ! " Everyone squealed when they opened the door to their new apartment .
 There was a spacious study room with a mini fridge and snack rack , a pool , Jacuzzi , 6 separate rooms , a kitchen , a mini garden and a living room .
 After sorting out which room was whose , they gathered a the Secretarial office , to receive their schedules . Queuing up at the back if the long line , _____ spotted a familiar guy waving towards her , she recognized him as her English classmate . _____ shyly waved back and ducked her head in between bommie and cl-roo with her hands covering her soon to be red cheeks .
 After receiving her schedule , she went off to her first period for they day , homeroom . _____ read the class that was on the table ,

 " 2-1 ?? That’s the best class in the whole year 2 campus ! " She exclaimed , clearly shocked .
 She shook her head and proceeded to her homeroom , arriving there .... She found herself in the same class as the guy from before , L.Joe .

 He whispered something to his friends before giving _____ a sweet smile and patting the now empty seat beside him . _____ slowly walked towards as he pulled out the chair for her . _____'s cheeks flushed a rose pink , embarrassed from his sweet , sugar coated actions .
 Right at this moment , Hyunseung entered the room . He looked left and right , obviously looking for his friend , L.joe . Once he spotted him he glanced at L.joe’s surrounding areas , scanning the aisles for empty seats .

One which happened to be next to ____ , he pulled out the chair and sat on it with a loud thud . He rummaged through his bag to find his phone . “ Aish ! “ he cried out in frustration after he could not find his phone . He ruffled his hair and sighed , at this point of time , their new teacher had arrived and had set his books on the table .

“ Annyeonghaseyo class , I will be your teacher for this year , my name is Mr Hwang . “ The new teacher introduced himself .

-  After all those s on introductions etc. –

“ what society or club are you joining ____-ah ? “  Bommie asked _____ .

“ hehe …. That’s for me to know and you to find out bom unnie ! “ ____ childishly teased .

Bom stomped her feet and turned around , pouting , pretending to be angry . This was all witnessed by L.joe as he leaned against the wall .

L.joe’s POV

She is ….. so adorable .____-ah , can you hear me ? listen to my heart beat . can you see me ? I don’t want to be left on the shelves , forgotten . Is this love ? I put my hand over my heart , clutching my chest . This madness , this pounding , I cant stand it . ____-ah , even though we only know each other for a year , I think I had fallen in love with you , at some point last year . Saranghae .

----------------------------------------------

Author’s Note ; okay guys ! I am going to skip 2 months in the next chapter , because I want to write some real action and I’m lazy to write the past 2 months . [ meaning jan & feb ] . so annyeong ?

COMMENTSARELOVEDANDAPPRECIATEDBYME . I WILL REPLY EVER SINGLE ONE OF YOU . PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND NO SILENT READERS PLEASE ! THIS WOULD MAKE MY DAY (: