New school ? Nah .

My gangster boyfriend

 

A gust of wind swept past her , tousling her hair , making it out of place . Tiny snowflakes drifted with the wind and landed on her palm . She sighed and went inside , closing the door behind her .
 She got up early , she ran a warm bath and soaked into it , washing her whole body .
 She quietly stepped out of the bath , bubbles and water still clinging on to her bare body as she wrapped herself in a blue towel . she shivered as her skin came into contact with the cold winter air . she tip-toed into her fabulous walk-in-closet and looked at the wall .
Temperature today : " 4 ℃ "
Time now :  5.27 AM
School starts at : 7AM
Her state of the art system picked out an outfit for her .
" Miss , would you like to wear your uniform with this coat ? " The computerized voice asked .
" Deh , kamshamida .... " She replied .
 She picked out at pair of lightblue - pinkish neon bracelet to wear and fixed her earrings as she blew her bangs .
 She slipped on her uniform along with the coat , then proceeded to the salon where she dried her hair . She went to the makeup section and applied a light pink lipstick over her lips and some mascara , she put on her contacts as she went downstairs .
 " Whats for breakfast today Eunjoo ? " She asked her personalized maid ,
 " Scrambled eggs and American waffles miss . " The maid replied in fluent English .
 " Wonderful , bring it to me . And tell the driver that i would like to walk to school with Jae today . "  She spoke and replied back in fluent English .
 " Yes miss , " Eunjoo replied with a slight nod and went to notify the driver ,
 Another maid , served her breakfast and went to call her older brother , Jaejoong , to wakeup .
 She was almost done with her breakfast when her brother decided to pop in and join her . brandishing a clean set of uniform , hair in place and dazzling as always .
" Why did you wakeup late today ? You know that you can't be late ! Obeoji would kill us you know ? " She glared at him , eyes burning with fire .
 " Aish .... is this how you speak to your oppa ? anyways , obeoji wouldn't know , he went out yesterday and he hasn't arrived home yet .  " Jaejoong said in a matter-of-fact voice .
 She heaved a sigh of relief when she heard the news grabbed her bag and sat at the sofa , waiting for her Oppa to get ready and eat finish his food .
 Once he was done they chose their respective shoes , both a plain white converse peacefully walked to school .
 As soon as they reached the gates of their school , they braced themselevs .as a big crowd of fangirls and fanboys gathered around them .
 " Here we go again ..... " they both thought and sighed simultaneously .
 " Oppa ! i love your hair today ! , you look so handsome ! ,  marry me oppa ! "
 " DONGSAENG AH ! OPPA LOVES YOU SARANGHAEYO ! , MARRY ME ! " were commonly heard as fangirls and boys screamed their heart out .
 Luckily for Jae , DBSK arrived earlier then they would and Jaejoong got saved from the massive crowd .
" ______-ahhhhhhhhh ! Aigoo my dongsaeng has grown so tall ! " Bommie unnie cooed as she pinched _______s cheeks .
 " YAH ! Unnieeeeeeeee ! " _____ hollered as the chased one another into school with the rest of 2NE1 behind them and the fangirls and boys behind 2NE1 .
 The five of them ran into the auditorium where Year Two's were supposed to gather .
 They panted and huffed . Running away from fans was tiring .
 " I thought the crazy stalking fan obese screaming yelling chasing things only happened in fanfiction , besides ! We are not even idols ! " CL-Roo practically screamed at Dara unnie .
 " Keep it down ! do you want them to find us ?? well this is a crazy fan fiction mad school then .... " Dara mehronged CL .
 Minzy whispered " Keep quiet ! The lectures starting .... " .
The five of them got into their seats and the lecture started ....
" Welcome students , to YG High ! This year you are back as year 2 seniors , so i want you to be on your best behavior .... set a good example for juniors , now let us have our Leader U-Know give a speech ! " The principal announced .
  U-Know Yunho stepped into the platform and grasped the mike in his hand " Your dorms will be located at the central part of the school , five to one floor . This year , each of you will be joining an art . For example , singing , dancing , painting . This is compulsory . Now , we'll distribute the dorms . "  Yunho announced .
 Everyone cheered as the dorms located in the central area were the most luxurious dorms in the whole campus . Year 3 Seniors should be staying in their respective mansions .
 " Lee Chaerin , Park Bom , Minzy , Sandara  and Kim ____- in one dorm , Floor 50 . " Yunho announced . They all sighed a breath of relief that they would be roomed together .
" This is where hell starts . " Someone watching the 5 of them in the shadows smirked .