I Die

HELLO

Now this is where I am. In Mr. Yang headquarters building. I do not know I was stupid or anything, but I still insist on following Doojoon here. I've told him to go to catch Mr.Yang, and now I'm here by myself with Mr Yang most formidable men.

I stretch my body a bit and I looked at his face. He's not vain, I know it's in his eyes. How can I win against this guy while my whole body is hurt like hell.

We started the fight. I aimed a kick at him and with great ease he avoid my attack, make me unsteady balance. I fell. I'm stupid. I also tried to stand back. This time I hit his face and it gives it effect. He retreated a few steps. However, he came back and his fists into my chest and I fell back. I do not know, how much longer I can last.

We continue to duel until finally I managed to beat him down and punch at his face and kicked repeatedly at the man whom fall.

After completing a duel with a man before, I'm looking for Doojoon. I tarcing alley near the container. And there, I saw Doojoon was on top of that I figured is Mr. YangSo he had managed to kill that savage man thankfully.

My relieved not last long because suddenly someone very quickly a knife into Doojoon body. Andwae!!! Andwae! And I run to that ing person and I punch him.

I encourage Doojoon to go from this place. I can not stand seeing him like that. He must stay alive. He had Yoseob who loved him, that's why he should live.

The man who had his knife at Doojoon suddenly drew the knife right in my stomach as I stared off guard Doojoon departure.I held the knife nesting place and I saw a lot of blood out of my wet shirt. The bandage on my hand turned red immediately.

I sat up. The pain was back to my nest. Without realizing it, tears started to drip.Is this the end of it all? My suffering in this world already done. I'm going to live happily with my parents in the afterlife. They must have been waiting for my arrival.

Doojoon-ah. Please Live a happy life. I know, no matter how great my love for you, you'll never feel the things to me. No matter how I try to get your attention, you just watching as your dongsaeng. Although I love you and would do anything for you, but you'll also be doing the same thing because you love me.

I'm just a fool who always expect something that can not be achieved. I was a frog who missed the moon. I do not know where my place so I can not tell where I can get and which ones will just be a mere wishful dream.I'm a fool who can only love one person. And Doojoon-ah, if you know that that person is you, you'd laugh at me.

Gomawo Doojoon-ah. All of which you have given me over the years. Home, parents and affection. you, I'd be dead from the first. Without you, I probably still would be homeless and living on the street Ramanujan. Without you, I certainly would never understand what love and sacrifice.Without you, I would not know joy, sadness, pain and hate. Without you, I'm not going to be Yong Junhyung present.

I felt my eyelids started to become heavy.Slowly by slowly I collapsed to the ground and my eyelids close properly. it's all dark. Very dark. Darker than the first time I closed my eyes.

***

 

Please do comment and subscribe... Thank you..