I Told You I Wanna Die

HELLO

No one POV            

A boy aged five years sat hugging his knees from cold and hunger.Suddenly a hand reached out toward him. Not just a regular hand, the hand was holding a large cake.

A hungry little boy stared at the hands owner in front of him.His gaze met a boy his own age who dress clean and smiling sweetly at him.

"Take it!" He said as he handed back the cake to the children who are still staring at him.

Impatient, eventually the child who originally drew up the right hand and put the cake who he brought earlier into the shabbily dressed boy.

"Eat it!"

For me ...?" The boy seemed to not believe what had just happened.There's a good kid who fed him. Yet so far, the people around him do not care about the situation. They just pass by and occasionally cast a glance of disgust, contempt, not happy and a little sorry for him. But they only glanced at it and go away.Always like that.

"Ne.Eat it! You must be hungry. If you're still hungry, I'll take you to my house, "now the boy sat near the shabby child.

The shabby immediately unwrap a new cookie and immediately received food devour the sustenance of the day.It’s Been a long time since he could eat food like this again.

"I'm Yoon Doojoon, neo ireumi mwoya?" Doojoon said, holding out his right hand for a handshake.

The worn-stop eating and hesitated, but finally decided to shake the hand giving the cake with a smile, "Junhyung, Yong Junhyung.My name is Yong Junhyung. "

And they shook hands.Doojoon suddenly brought his hand to Junhyung face. Yoon Doojoon clean the chubby cheek in front of him from food remnants.  And they smiled.

............

"Doo?" Junhyung call from his bed.

"Wae?" Doojoon said from the top bunk.

"Junnie very grateful for having invited by Doo to  lived with the family."

Doojoon then fell from his bed and lay beside Junhyung on the bottom bunk.

You're welcome Junnie," Doojoon then hugged the child in front of him.

"Doo, can you promise Junnie one thing?Never leave Junnie alone? "Junhyung show sad look on his face and puffed out his cheeks.

Doojoon that observed Junhyung smile and pinched Junhyung chubby cheeks, "Okay.Doo promise not to leave Junnie alone. Yaksok!!” Then he held out his little finger and Junhyung greeted with joy.

"Doo promised, Junnie very glad to hear it.If Doo leave Junnie, Junnie better die. "

“Andwae!!!Andwae! If Junnie dead, Doo also will surely die. "

***

 

This is the final chapter... please do comment chingudeul.. I've tried my best for this story. But I'm sorry because the end supposed to be like this. Jeongmal mianhae..