Confession

HELLO

It’s been two days. During these two days  Doojoon not go home. I am so sad, where is he now? Is he still in Yoseob apartment. He had never not come home.Normally, he would come home late at night or else he would show his nose the morning when I and my uncle is arranging merchandise and furniture.

I stared at the my handphone screen. There is no single message or a call from Doojoon. I'm very frustrated. The wounds on my body has begun to recover.Some scratches on my face and my lips have started to dry up, even now I can walk out of the bedroom for a breath of fresh air. Exactly, I still bear the pain, but I still force myself to get out of the room.

Since that time Mr. Yang men, who beat me, they are no longer guard in groups near the apartment. Each day there is only one or two people who oversee the apartment from a safe distance. I still recognize them because their behavior is strange and not natural as the population here.

All of a sudden

"Junhyung-ah, are you okay?" Doojoon is come out of nowhere and then sit beside me, trying to catch his breath. He has raced here.

I did not answer. I'm still mad at him. I do not even meet his eyes, not as usual if we were talking.

He looked at me and turned his hand to my face I could not help at all but staring at him. His eyes glared at the sight of my swollen face and some scars which started to dry out. I hate it when he did this to me. As if I was a child who can not lie to their parents.

“Yah!!!Who would dare to do this all Junhyung-ah? "I felt his hand trembling on my face. He must have been holding his anger.

I still did not answer. How could he behave like this to me?Some days do not call and ask about why I called him over and over again, and now he came here immediately pretended to care about me. What does he want? Doojoon-ah, you know that I'm doing all of this for you.

"Junhyung-ah, please. Say something to me! I can stand it when you scold me, but I can not standyour cold attitude  like this, "a tear began to fall on his face.

I'd love to say it all. Now that everything is not important anymore. He already had Yoseob and certainly when I told him my true feelings he will just laugh and say that my joke is really funny.

"Junhyung-ah, is Mr. Yang men who has done it all? Is that the reason why you call me that night Junnie? "I know he's trying hard to hold back his tears because it looks only had a single tear fell from his beautiful eyes.

I can not stand seeing him like this. Before I say anything, Doojoon walking toward the stairs and going down to the ground floor. I know he will meet Mr. Yang teach him a lesson.

This time, I took all the courage I had. I do not want to regret it for life because I can not express love to people I liked. Although he would reject me, I'll accept it all gracefully.Although I'm not sure that I could forget this love for him.

"Doojoon-ah!" He turned to me and walked back to my place where I sit and knees right in front of my face.

"Wae?" Now his voice was low and soft.

"Please listen to me for once!"

"Geurae. What would you say Junnie?" now Doojoon big hand hold my hands tightly.

Doojoon-ah, saranghae," the second I closed my eyelids. I was really scared to see his reaction to my confession.

"Nado saranghae Junhyung-ah. Since the first time I met you. You really are a very dear dongsaeng Junhyung-ah. And I do not want to lose you,"he said, pulling me into his arms.

DONGSAENG.

Enough is enough. Now I know how he feels to me over the years. He thought I was younger, that's why he took me to his family when I became homeless. Brother.Yes, he's just think of me as his brother. I was really stupid and too confident. I think that all the special treatment of me during this time because he likes me. Babo. Babo.

YONG JUNHYUNG IS A BIG FOOL.

I was a little moan in pain as he held me too tightly. Some of the scars on my body maybe would re-open so this pain came back again. And he seems very concerned to hear my moan, because it proved he was releasing his arms and looked at me with probing.

Without realizing it he directly my shirt and let go of what I had. Yes, when I usually wear t-shirts everywhere, but not lately because of the many scars on my body, it would be so painful if I wear t-shirts. He looked at me which is now filled with former bruises and a few blisters here and there. His fingers touched one long scar on my chest and I will instantly moan.

"Junnie, what they do to you? All this .., "he could not find the right words to describe my situation now.

"I will taech them everything Junie," he said as he passed so quickly to the stairs.

I cried, "Andwae Doojoon-ah!" I finally said it.Finally I could ask him not to go. Although he did not hear me, even though he only think of me as his brother. My God, how much longer I must bear the pain?

***

 

please do comment chingudeul.... Thanks ...