Revenge

HELLO

Doojoon POV

I was very angry when I see all the scars on Junhyung face and body.How could they do this to him?Do they not know how valuable Junhyung to me? How could they really have the heart to torture my brother? Bastard.

Now I've been in front of the building which is the headquarters of Mr.Yang. Indeed Mr. Yang is a mafia that runs the dirty business. I already knew from the beginning that it was he who had caused my father went bankrupt.But, so far I've tried to be patient to not beat him.Now that it has gone too far, I can not stand it anymore.

As I was looking at this vicious nest building my phone suddenly vibrate. I saw a new message from Yoseob. He told me that he would be waiting at the bus stop where we usually meet. Mianhae Yoseob-ie, I'm going a little too late. I have to finish my business on this one first, then I'll see you.Mianhae. I slipped it back into my pants pockets.

A guard on patrol happened to see me and then walked straight toward me and asked, "YAH! What are you doing here? "

I looked into his eyes sharp and he immediately recognized me for a moment. Without further a do I just swing my punch at his face. I'm so fed up with Mr Yang men. They have always been arbitrary to us.

“BASTARD!!! HOW DARE YOU! "Guard in front of me screaming and trying to hit me, but I was faster so I kicked his belly first.He fell backward and because of his harsh cries before, now many Mr. Yang men are beginning to arrive.

“Yah!! He is that childrean brother we beat! Quick, kill him! "One man said as he swung the bat he brought from the building where he had just been.

Simultaneously they swarm overhelm me. Now I understand why so many wounds in Junhyung body.Surely all of their act. I kicked down one of the guards who hold the bat in his hand. Quickly he fell and I took the bat that was thrown several meters away from the body guard who collapsed.

Turned my beater that I brought it to a few guards who tried to hit me. One person fell and one was still standing strong. Then someone kicked me from behind again. I also fell down and I felt my lips started to bleed. The bat which I held beforre fly out to my side.

"Get him!" I heard the voice. Voices of people who had started it all. Mr. Yang.

I struggled to my feet and I saw Mr. Yang has left me and his men flock here. I should end it all. I turned around and fist to the man in front of me and he backed off, clutching his face. I move my feet and kicked the chest of a man who happened to be swinging a bat at me and he also collapsed.

But without my surprise someone sent his shot right at my chest and I will back down. Fresh blood to flow back from the corner of my lips, but I do not care.My body seemed to crumble because of all the punches and kicks. Is this what happen to Junhyung? Is this what he felt at that time? How could I’m not in his nearby? At least if I was nearby, the wound would not be so bad. I'm so stupid.

"Get up hyung!" Someone's hand grabbed my arm and how shocked I was when I saw my dongsaeng been there for me.

"Jun" I would say something, but he quickly told me, "Find Mr. Yang hyung!”

He signaled with his eyes told me to get out of this arena and immediately find Mr. Yang. I could not leave him alone.I do not want anything happen to Junhyung again. But he still told me to go. His Gaze as if to convince me that he would be fine.

After a little nod, I leave Junhyung that are dealing with only one of Mr. Yang men whose left. Yes, because everything has fallen before, and only the strongest still stands today.

I walked between the buildings and shipping containers piled up to find Mr. Yang. He would not get very far. Absolutely like I guess. The one I looking for is walking to his car which was parked not far from the back door of the building.

In a flash I ran and kicked the bad guy in front of me.He fell. I turnedhis face back to me and I punched his face. Seeing my face full of rage, his guts shrunk. He was a little shaky. I do not care if he's willing to shake it or not, he is afraid or not, because it's important to me now is to beat him. I want him to feel what my father had been feeling, I feel and what Junhyung feel. He should get a return.

Suddenly his hands trying to reach into his pocket and pulled out a wallet.

"Take this!" He tried to give me his wallet. I looked at his face with a disgusted look.What does he mean? Now he is trying to offer his money so that I stop beating him?Did he think I was as weak as that?

"!" I punched his face again. My hand who grip his collar tightened. The Wallet which was originally held by the old man in front of me was thrown right into the next. Men who have I hated since I was fifteen years old now lying helpless.

Suddenly my eyes fixed on the wallet lying on my side.I mean not the wallet, but rather the image is in the wallet. Photos of this bastard with a young man who is very cute.

My hand instinctively reached for it and look closely at the picture, Mr. Yang together with a young man I knew, even love. Yoseob. They both smile and the hands of Mr. Yang around Yoseob shoulder. They looked happy and Mr. Yang if to say 'I'm proud of my son' in the photo.

Mr. Yang. Yang Yoseob. So, are they a family? So is Yoseob Mr. Yang children?? Which Where possible? I was more curious and I saw a piece of paper tucked in the back of the photograph.

Appa, mianhae. Let me be free. I know, Appa is very embarrassed when you discovered I was gay. But Appa, I can not lie anymore. I love Appa. Appa is the only person I have in this world. I will follow eomma to heaven if Appa can not accept my situation is.Mianhae appa. Mianhae Appa. Jeongmal mianhae. Jeongmal mianhae.

Yoseob

It is impossible ...this is all lies. Yoseob is not this ecil men children. He was so good. How can it be?

I still do not believe the fact about Yoseob, to the point when a Mr. Yang men That comes later drove a knife into my back, I will not know.

Dimly I heard people screaming, "YEAH!" And I felt the knife in my back uprooted.

Junhyung trying to help me up and told me to immediately run away.He pushed me so hard and told me to stay away from that cursed place. Now my mind is focused on Yoseob. He was waiting for me. I need to get there. I had to see him and asked him the truth. Yes, that's what should I do now.

I ride my motorcycle at full speed. I do not even care about the other vehicles in my right-left.Maybe they'll think I'm crazy for riding with such a crazy super speed on the highway.. I felt the blood begin to flow from my head as I came out of the tunnel. That Liquid continues to move down my nose and some fell into my temples. However, I still push my motorbike.

I have to know everything. Yoseob, I will come. Wait me. I'll see you soon. Please, be patient a while longer.

Suddenly a bright light shining right in front of my eyes.I do not know if that is the lamp of a truck passing by at high speed. And I would not know that I've crossed the line side and am now face to face with the truck.

BRAAAAAAAAKKKKK

Everything is dark. I try to open my eyes to make sure am I already dead.No, I'm not dead yet. I saw my motorcycle rolled onto one side of the road and badly damaged. I saw all around. This place is near the bus stop where I usually meet Yoseob.I would walk for him.

I struggled with trying to reach the bus stop which is not far from where I walked. I drag my right leg which was crushed because I had not felt another presence. Maybe my leg bone was broken when a collision. Blood was flowing from my head and was almost covered most of my face. My right hand was clutching a helmet that I used and my left hand tried to hold my stomach that feels like squeezing.

A few steps later I could see the bus stop. But no one there. I also stumbled and fell, from this place I could see a sweet helmet lying on a chair stop. I know it's helmet. That’s Yoseob helmet. More precisely helmet that I gave to Yoseob. He always wear it every time we were travelling.Is that means he has gone? Andwae, Yoseob-ie, gajima!

GAJIMA

I kept crawling to bus stop which is now very close. My right hand trying to grab Yoseob helmet.Hold my hand outstretched to grab it, but suddenly everything is dark.And very dark. And I can’t open my eyes again.

FOREVER

End of Doojoon POV

***