Epilogue

Every Part for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm glad they are okay now."
"Yeah, me too. I don't think Eunha unnie slept last night. She didn't also have dinner and barely ate today, too."

"She didn't??"

"Well, Yuju unnie kind of forced the drumstick on her. Even just that small piece, she didn't get to finish."

Learning from Yuju, that the two fell asleep while cuddling, the two maknaes breathe a sigh of relief. They don't know what to do anymore if the couple are to continue ignoring each other while clearly being hurt.

                           ***     ***     ***

Eunha woke up with a shudder as light touches ghosted her cheeks.

"Unnie," she spoke as the girl in front of her seemed to be in a daze.
"You're beautiful," Sowon remarked, her head still on a cloud.

"I know," Eunha replied with a chuckle as she grabbed the other's hand that is still caressing her face. The action brought Sowon to consciousness.

"Oh, you're awake!" the dazed girl said in surprise. 

"I am!" Eunha giggles. "What are you thinking?"

"You."
"Me?"
"Yes, you!"

The adoration in Sowon's eyes is too overwhelming for Eunha that she can't keep herself from turning into a tomato. The way Sowon gazes at her is like she's worshipped by her and the butterflies in her stomach are just as overwhelmed as her.

"What are you doing?" Sowon asked a bit perplexed as she tucked her head by the other's neck.

"You're staring," she murmured.

"And?" 

"You're making me shy."

"You're adorable." Sowon said through her giggles as she hugged her even tighter, planting a soft peck on her head.

"Gosh, I love you." The older breathe out. "Can't I just marry you tonight?"

"Huh?" Eunha was taken aback at how casually Sowon had said it but saw how serious she is, the moment she looked at her in the eyes.

"Will you marry me?"

Sowon didn't remove her gaze, waiting for her answer to which she grinned and said, "Okay!" as casually as she could.

"Hmm?" Sowon hummed with a slight pout, as Eunha snickered, cupping the older's face in her small hand, her thumb tracing the curves of her face.

"You know, I will." She softly said that earned her the brightest smile she had ever seen from Sowon.

"Your smile is blinding." Eunha blurted with a giggle, tucking her head once again to the other's neck as she tries to hide the blush that she knows is not leaving her face anytime soon.  

"Oh, goodness Jung Eunbi, at this rate, I won't be able to wait to call you Kim." Sowon burst with giddiness in her voice, squeezing the 'ever adorable creature' in her arms.

"You know, you can just do it." Eunha murmured still hiding her face.

"Hmm. What about, a date with me tonight?"

"Kabjagi??" Surprised at the sudden proposal, Eunha asked with eyes in large circles.

"Uhmm, keunyang?" Sowon shrugged, scratching her suddenly itchy head.

"I mean, why not? Right?" Eunha then responded with a smile seeing the 'cute' reaction that Sowon has. 
"Will you ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter