Mouth the Words, Secure in Arms

Every Part for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sowon gently opened the door of the 97line's room and the sight before her clenched her already aching heart. Eunha is curled in her bed under her favorite blanket and with a pillow over her head, a habit she has when she's trying to shut herself from the world.

Slowly, Sowon approached the sleeping figure's bed and carefully removed the pillow that covers her. Kneeling by the bed, she got a clear view of Eunha's face that made her more guilty of her actions just the night before. The younger girl's puffy eyes and the clear traces of tears on her face are enough to tell how much the other had been crying. 

"I'm so so..rry," she choked up as she caressed the sleeping girl's face, also fixing her hair, carefully tucking the strands behind her ear.

"I messed up big time, but I swear," she sighed as she tried to level her voice, "it's not what you think." She knows that she can't be heard at the moment, but she can't help but explain herself to the other.

"I'm sorry." She again said. "Please," she couldn't continue what to say as she keeps on choking and gasping for air that she just reached for the other girl's hands and began caressing them and holding them like her life line.

                            ***  ***  ***

Eunha woke to something cold on her hands. She didn't have to open her eyes though, to know that Sowon is the cause of it, or more likely, her tears.

"Please," she heard her say, "forgive me Euna-ya." Sowon had been whispering words to her hands and just like that,  what happened between them last night flashed before her all over again.

Without much thinking, she slid her hands out of Sowon's hold and turned to her other side leaving the older girl to just gape on her back.  She doesn't think she could face the other right now. Not when all the hurt is still there, not when the words still sting and not when the first thing she'd heard from the other was "please, forgive me." Isn't it like admitting to her, that for a moment, she was replaced? Just the thought of it, had Eunha's world crashing down on her with an intensity.

"Eu...Eunha" Sowon called not really knowing how to approach the other. She grew more hesitant when the other covered herself with her blanket up to her head.

"Love, please?" she tried once again after some time.

"Don't call me that!" Eunha spat though still under her covers, which had Sowon taken aback. "Get out!"

"Hear me out, please?" Sowon begged, crying, still on her knees.

"What more? I get it, I'm not it. Please don't rub it more on me."

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh come on! Enough with this and just tell me, I can set you free if that's what you want." This time, Eunha sat up and faced Sowon throwing all the cares she has for how she looks.

"You don't have to pretend to love me, anymore. I get it, you fell out." 

Sowon could just stare speechless at Eunha's words and the glare that is directed at her.

"I..."

It seems like words aband

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter