Broken Heart

Every Part for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is quite a long day for Sowon with her schedules lining up before her. Filming for her show, recordings and practice gave her no time to relax. Not that she has no break in between schedules. Actually these breaks in between schedules are the most exhausting for her.

Thinking about someone who is mad at her right now- so mad that she's been given the cold shoulders this morning, drains her energy. Add to it the piercing, burning sensation in her heart everytime she hears that certain someone's words that she overheard last night.

"What's so wrong about being jealous, anyways?  Can't I be at times?"

Thinking about it, she realized how stupid she was for not really trying to understand Eunha. 

"I'm just human." The quietness and the rawness in the other's voice squeezed her heart in all wrong ways. "And I do have a heart."

Realization dawned on her and she felt so selfish. All this time, she is so used to Eunha being cool about her friends and always trying to understand her always going out with people.

Pulling out the trust card against the younger, she never imagined it to cause her this heartache.

"Have you ever trusted me?" was the last words she said before she saw Eunha retreating to her room but not without a glare that tells a flood of emotions. 

Guilt, a sense of unworthiness, regrets and the pain of a broken heart is filling Sowon and she just hopes that she can make it through without breaking dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter