Into the New world

V.I.V.1

Lights whirl around what had been a very dark basement a second ago. Blinking for a moment,Vivi adjusts to her surroundings. Haseul had fallen asleep in her desk in front of her computer.

Initiating...Scan...Subject: Haseul...Female...Age: early twenties...external anomaly: None...Heartrate: Normal...Status: Deep Slumber...Estimated time awake: more than: 8 hours...due to excess fatigue and psychocological burden.....Initiating Psychoscan...Source of Subject Psychological burden?...Diagnostic incomplete...Further data needed...possibly related to: Kahei?...

Vivi gets up pulling the wires from her arms and legs. Sparks flying,she stretches out her robotic legs in a sense of doubtful freedom.

She needs to find out Kahei’s fate,for Haseul’s sake.

Shifting her eyes around the room,her eyes set on the notepad on the desk,a pen lying by its side. Lunging from them she thinks for a second about what exactly to write. She had an idea. A plan. Her mission in life had opened a door.

System Objective: Cure Haseul psychological ailment. Mode of Treatment:? Psycho-analysis database corrupted...System repair needed...Seek Kahei?...Seek Kahei.

To achieve it,leaving this basement is the first thing in her mind. Scribbling down her note in the neatest handwriting possible:

Haseul

I’m sorry i had to leave you without proper farewell. Do not seek my whereabout,when you read this,i’m set to find out what happened with my predecessor model and bring her back to you to alleviate your deep sorrow. Worry not,since i’m fully functional,i didn’t need further assistance.

Vivi

Placing the pen back down carefully,she nods approvingly at her newly made note with a rigid smile.

The first time she switched on,her robotic brain did it’s own thing. Rearranging data and reproducing it,reprogramming herself without assistance. She secretly wired the circuits so that she could switch herself on. So if Haseul switched her off,there will be no issue.

Vivi wondered what to do now. She knew her goal,but getting there wouldn’t be easy. She had to be cunning. She need more information. Haseul’s computer beckons her in the corner of her eye. Swivelling herself around she welcomes its beckon and walked towards it. Pulling out a USB from her ear,she plugs it in. Then waits patiently as she takes in more information from the web. Roughly half an hour later,she took the USB out of the computer and put it back in her ear,processing the newly gained information.

From it Vivi learned that Haseul is a fugitive,wanted by the National Intelligence Service for stealing the blueprints of organic-cyborg A.I. from the government after Kahei was seized by the Ministry of Defence,Vivi conclude.

She sighs as she closes her eyes and scans her database for a way of hiding the fact she was a cyborg. She looks exactly like a human. All except for her clothes. She scrambles around the basement and found a light brown trench coat,possibly belonged to Haseul along with a red knitted scarf and a running shoes.

All things considered,Vivi is now ready to leave the basement. As she emerged from the basement,the starry sky greeted her sight.

Objective: Forge an Identity...Seek alternative shelter....establish base of operation...System status check...low energy...sustenance needed