- 03 -

ALWAYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Junmyeon sits there on the floor, hugging his knees to his chest. He stares at the wall trying to forget what happened. Yixing and Luhan kissing - that scene was unexpected. He was just planning to go out for a  stroll and thats the first thing he saw as he walked. It  feels like deja vu ---

It reminds him of his very first break up with his first boyfriend. Yifan. He caught him kissing his ex bestfriend --- only to find out that he was cheating on him. They argued and  Yifan admitted that he IS cheating on him and that -- they broke up. He never told Yixing about this.. because he doesn't want to remember it ever again but ever since he saw Yixing and Luhan kissing, it made him remember.

Thats why he's feeling uneasy.. He don't know if Yixing is speaking the truth or not. He also saw them talking and that made him suspicious for a moment but when they kissed his heart starting to ache.

He stood up and walked  to their wardrobe and started packing his clothes and things, he doesn't know what he is doing but his mind is telling him  to leave and never come back again and his heart saying not to leave and stay.

Junmyeon don't know what to do. He is walking back and forth, getting his other stuffs and stuffing it in his bag --- zipping it. He stands still and went through his thoughts, questioning himself..

Is this really it? 

And once again. He doesn't know..

The male started carrying his bag and unlocks the door quietly, not wanting to alert Yixing. He walks downstairs and spotted Yixing laying down on the couch--- sleeping. Tears is now trickling down his face as he stares at his Yixing one more time with a small smile on his face.

"Goodbye..." 

And walks out.

       ~~~~~~~~~~

Its now night time and that is where Yixing starts to wake up. His vision blured so blinked his eyes to make it clearer. 

He is starting to feel that something is off. Everything is silent. He can't hear Junmyeon's sweet voice nor his footsteps. The tall male bolted to the stairs and ran to their room, only to find it empty. He checks the other rooms but no signs. His heart is now starting to quicken. He opens their wardrobe --- Junmyeon's clothes are gone. Then, checks the drawer and Junmyeon's things are gone too.

Yixing's eyes are now wet making his eyes blurry once again. He slumps down on the bed, both of his hands covering his face as he cries.

He thought that Junmyeon would believe him but no.. he didn't. He was telling the truth, why didn't he believe him. He thought that he trusts him but no.

The male walks back downstairs and went to the kitchen. He opens the fridge and takes out a bottle of soju and getting a small glass to pour the soju. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter