- 01 -

ALWAYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junmyeon and Yixing met when they were still in college. The two of them ran into eachother. They were late for their first class.

"I'm late, I'm late!" Two men said in a hurry. 

Both males ran as fast as they can, only for them to clash into eachother. One fell onto the ground and one who balanced himself not to fall. 

The tall male gasps and helped the other male up. "Oh! I'm so sorry..! I didn't mean to bump in to you.. I am so in a hurry right now.."

The other hisses and rubs his and dusts the dirt away. "Its okay.. i wasn't looking either." He assured him and smiled at the male who smiled back.

While the two of then are distracted, one of the two checks the time and his eyes widened. "Oh NO! We're really late!"

They continued their run until they are now infront of the classroom door. Two of them turn to eachother and brace themselves and opened the door. All of the students and the professor looked at the late two students.

"Why are you both late?" The professor questioned and crosses his arms, looking sternly at them.

They fidgeted on their feet, too scared to say their reasons.

"I slept late last night, sir."

"I too, sir." The tall man said, staring down at his shoes.

"We won't be late next time, sir." The two promised and bowed sync.

The professor sighs. "Okay, I'll let it slide since this is the first day. Be early next time." He reminded them and resumes his presentation.

The two of them found their seats as they listened to their professor.

-

Class is over, finally. Junmyeon picked up his papers and stuffs it in his bag. He sighs, already stressed. First day of college and its now stressful to him but he'll try to survive the pile of college work.

"Hey..." The short male turned to his right and saw the man that he ran into outside. He answered, "Yes?"

"I would like to apologize of what happened. I really didn't mean too.." the tall male apologizes again.

Junmyeon gave him a small smile. "As i said, its okay.. no need to apologize again." 

"Can i know your name? I didn't get your name since we were in a hurry.." Yixing requested while rubbing his nape, shy. 

"Its.. Kim Junmyeon." He said his name. The male raises palm for a handshake. The other laughs and shakes their hands, "Zhang Yixing.." Yixing smiled once again, his dimple now showing. 

And thats where their love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter