003

When Night Falls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's my fault. I'm sorry...", Jiyong said it in front of Yuri, and his parents.

"Aniyo, we all are. We are not ready to tell her the truth until thing become like this. I am sorry as well.", Yuri replied as she her one and only brother's back.

Yoona is now in the hospital, having minor injuries but the doctor said she might take three to four days to fully awake and stable. The Kwons is now at the hospital, taking turns in taking care of her. Sejeong too, has been staying with them while waiting for Yoona to be discharged from the hospital. 

They are all worried about Yoona's current situation and of course, of all of them, Jiyong is the most concern person. He ditched all of his works, stay in the hospital day and night, he even sleeps there to make sure that he's there when she's awake. He felt bad for what he had done. If he had the chance to prevent Yoona from chasing over Sehun that day, things wouldnt be like this. She would not have to suffer like this. In front of his eyes some more. 

"I know I am the worst person in this world, but Yoong, please. You are more stronger than you ever imagined. I know you better than yourself, so please wake up. Wake up for Sejeong, wake up for Appa and Eomma, for Yul and for me."

Jiyong's everynight's ranting. He would cry while Yoona's cold and pale hands. And that night, as he held Yoona's hands, her hands were moving.

And she opened her eyes.

"Yoong! Thank God. I'll call the doctor.", Jiyong said happily and pressed the button beside the bed, making a call for the doctor.

"W-where is S-Sehun?", Yoona asked while frowning.

I am here and you still wanna ask about that guy? Hmm of course, Jiyong, he's her husband for God's sake!

"He's outstation. I'll call him later.", Jiyong replied.

Jiyong was frustrated. Now it all becomes harder to be explained. She already knew about this...so he had no choice. He had to tell her the truth. Sooner or later.

After the doctor and nurses had done with the check-up on Yoona, the doctor suggested her to stay in hospital for one more night in order to make sure that she's in a stable condition. At first, Yoona resisted, however Jiyong made an attempt in persuading her to stay the for one more day.

How can she's not listening to her big brother, 

who loves her more than anything in this world.

"Will Sehun ditch his work and come to see me? Or is he busying himself with another woman...?", Yoona started to talk when she was having her dinner meal.

Jiyong was shocked upon the question uttered by her, so he wasn't giving her any attention and didnt do any eye-contact. Bceuase he thought she actually forgot about it.

"You thought I forgot about it? Right?", Yoona held Jiyong's hand, with a drop of tear falling down to his hand.

"Why are you crying again, Im Yoona? You better take a rest."

"Nope. Not before you tell me about Sehun. Do I look that stupid to you?", Yoona replied.

As they bickered with each other, Yuri came in to the room. 

"What the hell is happening here? Why are you guys having a fight inside a hospital?", Yuri said.

"I asked Jiyong oppa about Sehun but he does not want to talk a bit about it. There must be something that he hides from me."

"Yoona-ya, finish your meal and then take a rest. We'll be going back home tomorrow. Oppa and om-"

"YOU KNOW ABOUT IT AS WELL, RIGHT YUL? THIS IS ALL BULL. WHY CANT I KNOW ABOUT MY HUSBAND?", Yoona was shouting and she pushed the food tray in front of her. Her pale cheeks now has turned red filled with tears. 

Yuri quickly called for the doctor while Jiyong held Yoona to prevent her doing any violence actions. The doctor came in, and gives her an injection to make her sleep. 

"Yul...we have to tell her the truth."

Yuri nodded and she told Jiyong her plan. 

 

---

 

Yoona woke up and she saw that Jiyong was packing her things up. She was not fully concscious but she still can remember about what happened last night, so she planned to not talk to Jiyong or Yuri at the moment. She was so angry towards them right now.

"Woke up already? Now, take this and get changed. We'll be g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter