TL5

Truth and lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The weekend went well for chaerin. As she got inside her room, she immediately threw herself in the bed. She never expected her day to be that fun. All thanks to her new friend jiyong. To be honest, she finds him very interesting. He's funny, good looking, and also intelligent. She never thought that he has that side if him. She fishes out her phone and there she saw tona if notification bombarding her sns. As she checks the tagged photos, there she sa a certain post from a funny user name.   It was a picture of her with jiyong inside the ferris wheel. 

"Enjoying the ride with my new friend" the caption says.

A smile then plastered on her face as she finds their goofy dace hilarious.

She then tapped the like button and pressed the comment bar.

"Thank you for the tour.i really enjoyed it" she then hit the comment button after typing her response.

She then went through his profile then looked for the approved button. As the check mark appears, she then puts her phone aside.

"It was really nice meeting you,kwon jiyong" she mumbles.


She doesn't know why,but thinking of him makes her feel like she's back from her teenage years. Could it be she has a crush on him? Perhaps. One thing she knows is that this friendship they have right is something that she wanted to prosper.


---------------------------


Jiyong went home with a huge smile plastered on his face. He just couldn't believe that he just made his first move. He doesn't know where he got the guts to ask her to be his friend, but one thing is for sure, he's glad that he did it. He fishes out his phone and there he couldn't help but to giggle upon checking their pictures. 

"She's so cute" he mumbles.

Out of the blue, accessed his sns account and posted their picture together on the ferris wheel.

"Enjoying the ride with my new friend" he captioned.

He felt like he's back from being a teenager. This is exactly what he felt when he had his first crush, which was her 8th grade teacher.  Could be a crush? Yes it is. For him, chaerin is an interesting person. And he's glad that both of them are now friends,as this could be the start of something different for them.

He putshis phone down to the island table and git himself a cold drink. As he was enjoyingthr coolness of the water, his phone suddenly vibrated. And upon looking at the screen, his smile became from ear to ear.

"Thank you for the tour. I really enjoyed it." He couldn't believe that chaerin responded to his post. As if luck on his side, a notification popped up from his sns.

"Cherry91 approved your friend request"

He threw a fist in the air as he celebrated this milestone. Jiyong then puts his phone in his pocket and went to his room. He'llbe sleeping with a smile on his face.

 

----------------------------


Monday morning..

 was another Sunnyday at Seoul and all of the students came back from their weekend break and so The hustle in seoul University is indeed evident. Students cram going to their classess while others settled at the cozy cafeteria. Jooeyeon and nana are one of those who de ided to start their day with getting their tummies fueled. While nana was enjoying her cupnof coffee, jooyeon seemed to be in a bad mood.

"You've been sulking since you arrived here. What's wrong?" Nana asked.

Jooyeon pushed her plate away and rested her back at the chair. 

"There's this limited edition gucci bag that I'vebeen wanting to have. I asked my dad to buy me that but he keeps saying no. Now that I'mabout to buy it, the saleslady at the store says they ran out of stocks already" jooeyeon rants like a brat.


"Why don't you just buy another bag." Nana dumbly asked which made jooyeon raise her brow.

"Are you dumb or what? That's limited edition nans! Only few people in korea can have it." Jooyeon said.


And just her morning couldn't get any worse, her unofficial rival arrived.

Lee chaerin.

Chaerin settles herself few tables in front of nana and jooyeon. She puts her bag in the table and jooyeon couldn't believe with her own eyes. It was rhe gucci bag that she's been wanting. Her eyes widened and got curious as to how shes was able to get one. Nana then noticed how jooyeon looks at her. She can sense that her friend is threatened. As nana scrolls down to her sns, she saw something that would make jooyeon furious.

"You gotta see this girl. Jiyong posted this last night". Nana shows her her phone and her blood boiled immediately.

It  was the picture that jiyong posted. The post garnered lots of likes and comments.

Jooeyeon wanted to dash towards the blonde in front of her and drag her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter