TL3

Truth and lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chaerin walks into the halls of the school going to the dance room. Today, she'll try to audition in the univerisity dance club. She really doesn't wanna get involve in any extra curricular activities since she wanted to use her free time to see him. But then it's a requirement in the university, and so she has no choice but to deal with it. Wearing a blue sando with a white sports bra undearneath paired with a black leggings, chaerin fixes herself and went inside the dance room.

"Hi! Welcome to the dance group!" A sharp voice greeted her. She scans the whole room and there she was greeted with smiles and murmur. The guys drool over her while the girls were judging her.

"My name is jooyeon and i am one of the choreographers of this group. " she smiled fakely and extended her hand for a handshake. Chaerin reluctantly accepted her handshake, but still does it anyway.

" so i heard you're here to audition. Well,let me tell you a little background about our dancing group" she walks around chaerin, with eyes judging her from head to foot. Chaerin finds it awkward. its like theres tension going on. "our group has been consistent in winning. And so,we do not just accept members that easily." Jooyeon stopped in front of her,shifting her friendly aura to a challenging y face." So, are you ready?" She asked and crossed her arms.

Chaerin,who's confused with her attitude ,just noded her head yes. "I'm ready.. I guess" .

jooeyon smiled,although its obviously fake, and clasped her hand,pretending to be excited. " great! Alright, show us what you got" .

Chaerin was left in the middle of the room while jooyeon went to the audio system area. "Let's see how far you'll go " she said to herself. Today,she plans to sabotage her performance. After what nana said to her, jooyeon felt threatened. although she clearly knows nothing is going on between them, she has to make sure that she'll never get to that point. "I have to act now before she steals jiyong from me".

Chaerin stood there,listening carefully as the music starts to drop. She taps her foot as the music started. She can sense oddness in jooyeons attitude,after all she's not that naive to not notice it.

her body began to sway along to the tune of ciara's one two step. She danced gracefully along with the music effortlessly. Every sway of her hips and flick of her hand seems like a natural thing for her. Everyone in room was so amused with her dancing skills Except for Jooyeon,whos obviously not happy with it. She didn't expect that she's that good in dancing. By standards,she's a good addition to the group,and for her it's not good. She has to think of something to sabotage her without being obvious.

suddenly, the music  was turned off. chaerin stopped dancing as soon as she realized that jooyeon turned it off. she frowned her brows,seemingly asking jooyeon what the hell happened. " whats wrong lee? Why did you stop?" Jooyeon smiled as if nothing happened.

Chaerin's face speaks of confusion. It's pretty obvious why she stopped. "Uh, you turned the music off?".

"Oh,were you not informed? This how the audition works. We sometimes put our applicants to test.and these are some if the test you need to pass.right girls?" Jooyeon said with pride. All the girls who's on jooyeon's side said yes in unison.

Chaerin is not sure whether this was really part of the process or shes just mere power tripping. "Ok then.." She said to herself. she continued to dance. She went on with dancing when the music suddenly shifted from hiphop to ballet. Again,chaerin stopped. She stared at jooyeon who's already laughing along with her gang. Seemingly pissed, chaerin just narrowed her eyes to send a message to jooyeon. "Alright then,wanna play dirty eh?! Bring it on." She mentally challenged the y choreographer and puts her game face on.

She went on with some of the ballet routines she remembered,thanks to her mom who forced her to join ballet class in highschool. Members were so amazed with her perfect excution of arabesque,attitude,penche and other ballet moves. Not happy with the reaction chaerin was receiving, jooyeon changed the dance from ballet to jazz.

"Letswsee if you can still dance to this" jooyeon whispered to herself. She's hoping that with this,her audition would disrail.

Buy it seems that luck doesn't favor her, f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter