TL 2

Truth and lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first day of class went fine for chaerin, though she's quite conscious with the attention she's getting. Aside from being a newbie, alot of boys tried to hit on her,while some girls raised their brows on her. She just sighed as she throws herself in her king sized bed. She likes how the fleece blanket touched her skin. It was soft and so relaxing. She removed her hoodie top and pants and threw it on the laundry basket. Just like the usual night,she will sleep wearing only her lacey underwear with no bra. "Who would peek anyway" she thought. She fish out her phone from her bag and began scrolling through her sns. And how she was bombardedwith tons of notifications, DM's and friend request. She smiled as she first opened the messages of her bestfriends in busan.

 

 

Minzy: i miss you unnie!!

 

Dara: yah chaerinah how's your first day in seoul?

 

Bom: girl if a cute guy tries to hit on you,you know the drill..

 

She laughed a bit at how sillyher girls can get. After sending her response, she tapped on the request button. alot of guys had sent her a friend request. Most of them were new to her. As she went on scrolling,a certain account had caught her eye. "Dragon 88?what's with the username?" she laughed. And as she opened the account, her eyes suddenly glued on the screen. "I think i may have seen him" the account wasn't private,so has a free access in snooping his account. "Cute guy.." She bit her lips as she saw a pic of him,topless,revealing all his tattoos. She kinda like men with ink. "But i am not gonna accept you.." She shuts her phone off and went to the bathroom to clean herself.

 

 

 

----------------

 

 

Jiyong stared his phone for almost 30 minutes. It has been 5 hours since he followed chaerin on instagram. After finding out her name, he immediately searched her account. Her account was private,so he opt to send a request. And up to know, the screen still says "waiting for confirmation" .. "Damn this girl! So hard to get" he complained. As he settles himself on his bed, he couldn't help but to think of her. Infact, he kept on day dreaming about her during class. 

Giving up already, he threw his phone on the side and puts his right arm on his forehead. "Lee Chaerin..one day I'll get to know you.."

 

 

 

 

-----------

 

 

It was 5 minutes to 8 and jiyong was already in the classroom. He taps his finger on the table and would glance at the door from time to time, waiting for that certain person to come. After a few moments, the person he wishes to see finally arrived. Sitting in front,chaerin then toom out her book and note pad. Jiyong wanted to sit next to chaerin but then one of his classmate,soohyuk, occupied the seat beside her. He wanted to shoo him away, but mr. Kim had already arrived. "Oh, so glad to see you mr. Kwon. I'm surprised you're not late." Mr. Kim said with a hint of sarcasm. Chaerin looked at the back to see who is mr. Kim reffering to, and there she saw him, the guy on Instagram . both of their eyes met for a second and a certain spark had ignited. Jiyong got a better view of her face now that she's noy wearing any shades. Her small chinky eyes were enhanced

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter