TL4

Truth and lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Park hyatt hotel 8pm

 

The cool breeze of the wind hits chaerin's flawless skin as she stands in the slightly opened glass window of her hotel room. It was cold,yet it's perfect. Summer has just ended and she can feel the fall season coming. She enjoyed watching the city lights that flickers in colors yellow blue and red. Feeling happy, a curve line formed in her face. All of a sudden, an arm had slid on her shoulders.it was  the arm of the man that instilled that beautiful smile on her face.

"Beautiful view,right chaerin?" The man asked as he firmly held her shoulders.

Chaerin then lays her head on his broad shoulders and puts her right arm on his waist. "Yeah,it's perfect" she comments.

"But you're way more beautiful that the lights,much more beautiful than anything else" the man complements her and kissed her forehead.

Chaerin smiled and blushed with his sweetness.she felt like her heart is about to explode in so much joy. "Will you be staying here for the night?" She asked,her head still placed on his shoulders.

"No chaeah,i need to go back to my family. I promise to go back after my meeting." Thr man regretfully informs.

Chaerin felt down for a second and her happiness slowly fades as she heard those from him. the man quickly noticed her mood and felt guilty. "I'm sorry chaeah.." Was all he can say.

Chaerin shakes her head no and wore a forced smile " no it's ok,i understand. Your wife might look for you,and that's not good". She understands how complicated their situation is. Hiding from the public,not being able to tell everyone about them. It was difficult,but she signed up for it. She needs to make sure his reputation wouldn't be stained.

Chaerin lifted her head and went to the couch to sit. She took a glass of wine and savored its sweetness. "So,how's hanbin and hayi?" She ask.

The man smiled as he also went inside to sit across chaerin. " the twins are good. They will be graduating soon in highschool. Hayi wants to enroll in Seoul university while hanbin wants to go to Philippines to study English and business course."

Amused,chaerin smiled as she's also proud of the twins. "I bet they will be successful as you and  mrs. Nara"

"Nara did well in raising the twins" the guy proudly compliments his wife,Jang Nara.

chaerin was somehow envious with the attention his wife and kids are getting from him. Not that she's complaining. She understands that the man has an image and family to protect,but somehow,she can't help but to feel hurt,knowing that she'll always be the least priority.

 

----------------

 

Weekend came by,and chaerin couldn't be more excited. Today she plans on going out to explore seoul citu and to try new stuffs downtown. she sat on her dresser and fixed her make up. today she'll go for a very light make up. She did a final touch up by putting her signature winged eyeliner and falsies that enhanced her cute cat eyes. She looks for an outfit in her closet,and had picked a levis skinny jeans, chromehearts top and converse sneakers. Today she wants to be comfortable and just have funny. As she was done, she puts all of her stuffs inside her gucci sling purse.with no particular destination, she went on and walked to the nearest bus stop. " alright, im all set to explore Seoul!" She said to herself.
 

 

-----------------

 

Jiyong went up early from his bed,which is an unusual thing for him. Ever since the semester started, he finds himself waking up before his alarm clocm rings. Motivated? Definitely. He's inspired to go sto school because of the blonde he met. Sge kept on thinking about chaerin the whole time. It's been days since he met her,yet she already made an impact in his life. Was it attraction? it is for sure. Jiyong has a crush on chaerin eversince he saw her. is he inlove then?he doesn't know. All he knows is that he likes her and he wants to know her more.with no particular plans for the day,he groomed up to his swag look and decided to go downtown seo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter