❥ Chapter Three ❥

My bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First day of highschool was okay. I dont want to say it was good, but I dont want to say it was bad so it was overall okay.

Classes were fine. I have homeroom first with Jungkook, then I have integrated algebra with my new friend Kim Taehyung. 

After that class I have honors world history with Jungkook and that girl, I wont say her name because I already dislike her.

Then after honors world history I have honors biology with Jungkook and Taehyung. Then after honors biology I have honors English with Jungkook, Taehyung and that girl.

My classes are fine. I dont have any electives with Jungkook but we have homeroom, lunch, study hall, p.e, honors world history, honors biology, and honors English.

The electives I took was Art, and surprisingly Taehyung was there. I mean judging by his planner he seemed like an artist.

Our first week of highschool was torture already. We already have so much homework, but since I'm so responsible I finished those up.

It's currently the weekend so Jungkook is coming over as always. I can hear the doorbell ring and immediately I shoot up from my bed and slip on my slippers.

I quickly shut my door as I leave my room and walk towards the door. I check the front door and its jungkook. I unlock it and open it.

He ran his fingers through his hair, "Could you take any longer to open the door I'm the only person who visits here." He says as he comes in.

He takes off his shoes and walks in the living room dropping his backpack next to the couch as he sits down. 

"Wheres Chewy? I dont see her running towards me." 

"She has an appointment at the vet today." 

He nodded then grabbed his backpack and ped it. "I need help with the history homework, I'm so confused." I rolled my eyes then sighed.

"You mean, you didnt finish it?" I sat down next to him then checked what he finished so far. "Jungkook, really?" I said sighing.

He began talking in his soft, innocent, sorry voice tone. "I mean I had trouble with the research, it was really hard. Can you help me please." 

He said looking down at me. Those darn eyes. I sighed heavily, "Fine then but after this were gonna go out and get something to eat." 

He smiled cheekily, "Thank youuuu." 

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

After helping him with his history research we left my house and decided to walk around town. I prefer the mall but since i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter