❥ Chapter Two ❥

My bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook left me a blushing mess after he left. I was standing up, what am I doing? Right, I was heading to my next class. Integrated algebra.

I quickly walk out of my homeroom and already the hall is crowded. The algebra hallway should be right next to this one. As I look around people are pushing and shoving each other.

Why couldnt Jungkook just wait for me?

I leave the room rooand I speed walk to the math hallway. Already I could see AP and honors geometry, then honors and integrated then lastly normal algebra.

Walking towards my class I pass by Jungkooks classroom and already I see a girl sitting next to him. 

I mean it shouldnt be a problem, right? Were not even dating so what's the point.

Walking to my class I can feel nervous. Walking in made my stomach churn. Kids already have their own friend group. 

I look around and find an empty seat in the front of the middle row. The desks are lined up into twos so I'm guessing I'm going to have a desk mate.

Before class started I heard someone call my name, it came from the entrance. I looked over and it was Jungkook. I gave him a confused face, then mouthed at him.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'll pick you up after class, then we'll walk next to our next class. Okay?" 

I nodded then looked away, and just before I thought Jungkook left he began walking towards me. Of course I was so confused and gave him the, "what the heck are you doing" face.

He smiled at me then patted my head. "So dont leave without me. Okay?" 

Face burning.

Heart beating fast.

Speechless.

I looked up at him and smiled, "Okay, I'll wait." He smiled back at me then pat my head one last time. He walked away then exited. I turn around and all the girls have heart eyes coming out of them. 

"Hes so good looking, did you see that?"

"I bet he isnt single, a cute guy like that has to be taken."

"So is that the cute guy every freshmen girl has been talking about lately?"

What the heck?! Jungkook is gossip already? I mean of course a handsome guy like him would be like that already but seriously already?

I sighed heavily and crossed my arms on my desk. How annoying. So annoying. The girls are so loud. They keep going on about Jungkook. If you wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter