❥ Chapter One ❥

My bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I Like You, I Like You, I Like You

Those words repeat in my head. Its been, atleast, three years since ive confessed to Jungkook. Nothing happened to our friendship, same old thing. He hasnt brought up my confession for the past three years. Am I happy he doesnt mention it? Im okay, I just dislike how he still might remember that.

I lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling. I sighed remembering my first day of highscool is today. I look over at my phone and turn it on, and right away I have a text message from Jungkook. 

"Morning Lils, ill walk over to your house." I find myself smiling at his text. I put my phone down and run my fingers through my hair. I stand up and begin to get ready. I first change into my uniform, then I brush my teeth, after that I start to do my skin care routine. I finish off by straightning my hair and my bangs. 

I grab my phone and backpack, then I run out my bedroom. Leaving my room im greeted by my dog, Chewy, shes a a small white chow chow. I bend down and pet her.

"Morning cutie." I say running my hand on her fluffy back. Behind me I hear a door open in the hallway, I turn around and its my mom. 

"Am I giving you a ride today?" I sigh and stand up facing her.

"Its early in the morning and Im not greeted with a simple 'Good morning Lils'? And no I dont need a ride, Jungkook is coming to pick me up, but im finally a freshmen student." I say with a hint of exageration.

"Wow, my kid is a highschooler now? I never knew that." My mom says sarcastically. I roll my eyes and walk towards the front door leaving my backpack there. I go over to the living room and sit down with my mom joining me.

Chewy jumps on the couch joining us. I look over at my phone and I have a text from Jungkook.

"Ill be at your house soon." I put my phone down and walk over towards the door. 

"Jungkook is almost here." I say to mom putting on my school shoes. I bend down and open my backpack to see if I have everything for school. Suddenly the door bell rings and Chewy starts barking. I quickly stand up and open the door.

Its Jungkook. I grab my bag, and look back at mom, "Jungkook is here now, Ill get going now. Bye mommy, love you."

I close the door and look at Jungkook. 

Considering its been three years since the confession I can say a lot of things have changed about Jungkook. Hes gotten way taller now, hes sort of muscular but not too much, his hair is browner and way fluffier now, he looks older of course, his face is more developed looking and lastly his voice has gotten deeper.

The only thing that hasnt changed is his skinny body, which is really impressive because keeping a body like that is honestly hard.

"Lils?" He asked, I stopped spacing out and looked at him. "What?" I asked gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter