❥ Prologue ❥

My bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How do I tell him I like him?

If I tell him, would anything happen to our friendship? 

I sit alone on the bench and sigh as I wait for Jungkook. I look around the park and still no sight of him, gee where could he be? I swear, this guy is always late. I open my phone to check if I got a message from him, and nope theirs nothing from him.

Suddenly I can hear footsteps of grass getting crushed. I turn around and its Jeon Jungkook. He has his typical cheeky smile on his face as he's walking towards me.

"Lily, gee why do you have to be so early? I swear you make it seem like im late." Jungkook says as he reaches me, and sits down on the bench. I sigh then roll my eyes at him.

"Well your a minute late, see look at the time!" I turn on my phone and shove my phone in his face so he can see the time. The meeting time is suppose to be 2:00, but Jungkook came in at 2:01. 

"Okay, okay geez." He says as he softly pushes my arm away considering it was too close to his face. I look at him and I feel my heart skip a beat. Jungkook looks at me and gives me a confusing face.

"Lily?" His face comes close to mine. 

"Your face is pink, are you sick?" He puts his hand on my forehead then looks at me with his eyes wide open. "Its burning hot Lily, you shouldnt be out here with me right now." I push him away, and slowly schoch myself away from him.

"Im.. Im fine geez, its allergy season." I lie. Jungkook gives me another confusing face.

"Allergies? You usually dont get allergies during the summer. The only thing I can recall is a lot of sneezing or pink eye during allergy season from you." He snickers, making me laugh slightly.

"Geez, you know me too well. I ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter