❥ Chapter Four ❥

My bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sigh loudly and wait for Jungkook at my locker so we can go to the lunch room together. I lean against my locker and my eyes wander for his figure. Still not in sight. I could feel my phone vibrate from my pocket. 

I quickly get my phone and check it. "One message from Jeonie" I open it and it says, "Hey Lils, ill be late to lunch cause Jiwoo needed help with the history stuff." I groaned, great. That darn girl.

I try to shrug it off lightly, but my heart feels so tight. I look around the hallway one last time then walk off to the cafeteria. Entering the crowded large room, lots of voices fill the room. 

I walk over to the table where Jungkook and I always eat at. I pull out the chair I sit on, and sat down. The line at the mini market is too long, so I'll just wait for Jungkook and we can go together.

I place my backpack on the floor and put my journal on the table. I usually like to flip through pages because theirs something artsy on each page. Suddenly I hear a voice next to me.

"Lively, I suppose flowers are your thing?" I recognize that voice, Taehyungs. I look over at him then close my journal. "I guess we can call it that, as for you, I suppose you like things random?"

I can hear him chuckle, "yea, we can call it that." I smile slightly and look at what hes holding, two chocolate breads. He places one on the table while holding the other.

"Market was long but managed to get some bread. I always get one but I decided to get two. I most likely wont eat it for myself, so keep it." And just like that, he left.

The chair in front of me got pulled out, I look up at the person and its Jungkook. "Hey" he says sitting down on the chair and pulling out something from his backpack.

He then places it on the table, I take a look at what he has and it's a binder. "What's that for?" I say opening the bread. "Elective class" Its a binder filled with photo holders.

"Photography?" I say ripping a piece of bread for Jungkook, he takes it and goes, "Yep" I'm guessing it's some sort of project. 

"What's it for?" 

"Just have to take random pictures throughout the day."

"Oh, are you using your own camera?"

"Yea, of course." He brushes his fingers through his brown fluffy hair. "I just have to fill out this whole binder within a week, so thatll be fun I guess."

"Lunch period is almost over, wanna head over to biology already?" I said looking over at Jungkook waiting for a response. We meet eye contact and he nods. 

I get up from my seat and throw away my garbage. As I turn around Jungkook is waiting for me. He has my backpack and journal in his hands. 

"Thanks." I say as Jungkook gives me my backpack, he waits for me when I finish and finally gives me my journal. "No problemo."

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

I glance at Jungkook who was busy writing in his notes, then I turn around and see what Taehyung is doing. Right, in biology I have Taehyung in my class too. He sits behind me while Jungkook and I sit together. 

Towards the end of the class we always tend to take extra notes which is weird, but no one really writes them down b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter