OT9

shocked, but not surprised
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So… me and Momo unnie are dating…”

Calmly, Mina serves the toast to the others, as if she didn’t hear whatever Dahyun said.

“Mhm,” the black swan managed to say after chiding Sana to wash her hands first before eating. “Not surprised.”

“Not surprised?”

Nayeon nodded sleepily. “Shocked, but not surprised.”

“You don’t look like you’re shocked though.” Momo pointed out unsurely.

The couple jumped when Nayeon stabbed the toast with her fork. “Are you really going to argue about that, really?” When the couple didn’t answer, Nayeon cocked her chin up with a loud childish huff and left the kitchen area with her toast she held by fork.  It wasn’t long before they heard Jeongyeon’s indignant scream of protest because the eldest decided to eat her breakfast on her lap.

Lost, Dahyun looked at Sana.

“Quoting Nayeon unnie: shocked, but not surprised.”

Mina hummed.

Sana glanced back worriedly.

Sana must have told a lie.

“Anyway, congratulations. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu know about this, yeah?”

“No , man,” Chaeyoung, popped out from nowhere, chimed in. Her bed hair was still not straightened out – a rare feat for the usually neat but not so tiger cub. “Me and Tzu kind of walked in. Worst day of my life.”

Mina hummed again.

This time, it was Chaeyoung who glanced worriedly at her.

Momo and Dahyun looked at each other, confused.

Anyway

“So… none of you are mad?” Momo asked them uncertainly. Poor girl was still anxious about their acceptance. Her eyes nervously followed Mina’s every movement. Mina may look harmless, but they never forget how cunning and scary she could really be.

The memory of them discovering Sana’s mysterious bruises was still fresh on their mind.

Especially Tzuyu.

Tzuyu was traumatized.

To this day, Tzuyu still hyperventilate at the slightest mention of several forbidden words.

Right now, Mina had just finished serving the last bit of sausage (“Ew,” Jeongyeon said, dashing over to the living room before Mina could hurl something at her) and was pulling a chair for herself to sit.

“No, but fans of your other ships will,” Mina ignored the slight widening of eyes when she dumped a whole bottle of ketchup over her meal. She pointed her butter knife to Dahyun then to Sana, once again ignoring the fact that it caused the two to lose their inside. “Specifically Saida,” she continued.

Momo wasn’t one who stood still when her lover was threatened. So she boldly sneered the black swan.

“Well, aren’t you breaking michaeng shippers heart too?”

oh

Jeongyeon, who happened to return to the kitchen to take another sausage and toast, nearly dropped her food. Had Jihyo wasn’t there to save the day, it was going to be a mess for sure.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter